Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. (25942 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2017
purityval:

The smiles etched at the corners of my lips and a warmth feeling carressing my heart in the most way undescribed. Each word and line I read over again and again awash with goose bumps at each dot of full stop. This feeling so new my heart trembles....... So new, I yearn for you; the only place my heart belongs. grin grin
I'll make him mine, today.... tommorrow and hopefully forever. Grow old together, with the love so tender it will fell like a new begining everyday. Let me claim him today for I fear the cruelties of this world might hinder us from being together, should we postpone our being together. You are mine, from this day forward. Lets help each other be the best for one another. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by purityval(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2017
jagugu88li:
I'll make him mine, today.... tommorrow and hopefully forever. Grow old together, with the love so tender it will fell like a new begining everyday. Let me claim him today for I fear the cruelties of this world might hinder us from being together, should we postpone our being together. You are mine, from this day forward. Lets help each other be the best for one another. cheesy

Words so warm yet I shiver, Am I deserving of this love? I asked. I fear only but of one thing, can I be a better man? For in my weakness I fear I might let go of this perfection. Her words like the prayers of a mother, the good tidings of a soothsayer, the beautiful interpretation of the signs reader, I say AMEN for I shall lay the world at her feet even in my weakness; the rib from my ribs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
purityval:

Words so warm yet I shiver, Am I deserving of this love? I asked. I fear only but of one thing, can I be a better man? For in my weakness I fear I might let go of this perfection. Her words like the prayers of a mother, the good tidings of a soothsayer, the beautiful interpretation of the signs reader, I say AMEN for I shall lay the world at her feet even in my weakness; the rib from my ribs.
Fear not my love. For we shall navigate this route with the campus of love. Brace yourself for a adventure many claim to know but only a few have experienced. This day will birth a lifetime of memories your heart desires to have.

Fmartin, come see your work
Purity here is doing me things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by purityval(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
jagugu88li:
Fear not my love. For we shall navigate this route with the campus of love. Brace yourself for a adventure many claim to know but only a few have experienced. This day will birth a lifetime of memories your heart desires to have.

This moment I pray the time stands still, this feeling, I prayed it never ends. This adventure I yearn to emback on, for the memories I will leave for generations to come. For yes, a new dawn has come and with it path to walk. This journey I will emback with my hand intertwined in yours; the source of my courage and stories will tell, "there was never a love so perfect like theirs". cheesy
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Fmartin(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
jagugu88li:

lol u wan make i add join ni? may ur ups and downs with purity be between the sheets only grin

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by bitingcool: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
You were never mine, yet you belong to me
The passion, the fire, the rush was unmatched
We could never be, our allegiance was to another
In another life, Il come for you first.

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Nobody: 9:06am On May 04, 2017
Jamean:

The love and fondness they shared transcended distance to detail.
Maybe if they had met before time, no one had to be hurt.
Becoming almost like soulmates was seamless.
But, this could just be the begining of ever after.
Nice.

@post,

Eyes locked and hearts were racing.

My my, her body banging and he was dandy.

Both looked the part and he was moving.

Close up, his gaze smoky saying "let's make a baby"

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by 25thJOE(m): 12:50am On May 05, 2017
I could see her sitting among the stars and smiling at me , I blushed. Her beautiful face beckoned me closer to touch her, with a stroke of love I flew into the night sky to see this goddess. As I got closer, my eyes grew clearer and I could see her radiance illuminate the moon... suddenly she laughed and blew a gentle kiss at me,it drifted me back to earth. I awoke from my dream world though I could still hear her voice, and wept to sleep again so I could be with this goddess once more...
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Eazie351(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2017
*** “its over between us“ she said
***then i showed her my nairabet winning ticket of #15,000,000
***“awww, i love you so much babe. Lets do this again she said
***me: gerrraarahere bitch!!! Owo epo nibo? Koshi ;-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Experience I Will Never Forget / The Sexcapades Of Ola (a Story Of Love And Romance) / Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.