Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

She Refuses To Leave Me Alone! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refuses To Leave Me Alone! (643 Views)

Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refuses To Leave Me Alone! by segct2: 3:14am On Jan 05, 2010
I don tire for this girl, don do lot of thins to scare her away bt she refuses(she don ton ete o!).The worst thin that happened was that i happened to slap her recently bt she never care still hanging on me.But she's got a lot of toasters, why me why me!!!The relationship was meant to be casual bt she dey take it too serious.Wht kinda girl is this? OR wht can i do to put her off?
Share ya views.
Re: She Refuses To Leave Me Alone! by waleski(m): 3:21am On Jan 05, 2010
is she ugly?is she not well endowed? why do u want her to leave u alone did u impregnate her u av to be specific on d reason why u want her to leave if she fine and she dey alright u b idiot for wanting her to go niye
Re: She Refuses To Leave Me Alone! by segct2: 3:24am On Jan 05, 2010
she no too intelligent jare!
Re: She Refuses To Leave Me Alone! by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 05, 2010
give me the girl lol
Re: She Refuses To Leave Me Alone! by beejaei: 4:07am On Jan 05, 2010
Check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-375982.0.html

Abeg, yarn de girl the koko, sey u no fit see future for una two!

U don ever get 9ja babe wey get beauty and brains? Cos for me now, those kain babes dey missing like Osama!
Re: She Refuses To Leave Me Alone! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2010
grin grin well deserved, you think you can just play on any girl and move on? this
one is here to stay
Re: She Refuses To Leave Me Alone! by deluxecad(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2010
Never slap her again.
Re: She Refuses To Leave Me Alone! by chibenwa(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2010
she no wan go abi?
then stay wit her simple
Re: She Refuses To Leave Me Alone! by saintneo(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2010
guy, run now. change phone, address, everything
Re: She Refuses To Leave Me Alone! by Archilles(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2010
segct2:

I don tire for this girl, don do lot of thins to scare her away bt she refuses(she don ton ete o!).The worst thin that happened was that i happened to slap her recently bt she never care still hanging on me.But she's got a lot of toasters, why me why me!!!The relationship was meant to be casual bt she dey take it too serious.Wht kinda girl is this? OR wht can i do to put her off?
Share ya views.

Ever heard of the Witness Protection Program, use the same idea. Change everything about you!!! You wan chop, clean mouth. GOD don catch you.

(1) (Reply)

Geography Of A Woman / I Just Broke Up / Are You Having An Emotional Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.