Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (38004 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
Guys, if you propose to your girlfriend of many years, and she says NO, with no good reason attached, would that be the end of the relationship, or you'll continue dating her and pretend you never asked the question?

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
pour petrol on ursef and light matches

8 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by deshclones(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
DaShyGuy:
Guys, if you propose to your girlfriend of many years, a[b]nd she says NO, with no good reason attached, would that be the end of the relationship, or you'll continue dating her and pretend you never asked the question?
[/b]
o boy you be confirmed dullina nigeria unlimited...see question...no..continue to date her...mumuish mumu.....where did you sprout from??.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
deshclones:
[/b]
o boy you be confirmed dullina nigeria unlimited...see question...no..continue to date her...mumuish mumu.....where did you sprout from??.....

grin grin
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Coefficient(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
You go home and sleep grin

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by jiogah(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Propose to ha best friend, she go give hasef brain immediately

21 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
deshclones:
[/b]

Hey dude, did u miss ur drugs? What on earth gave u the impression that the 'you' in my post refers to me? Just simple English Language comprehension! That's how u kids fail WAEC and u begin to blame ur grandmother in the village. Silly boy!

15 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by princeonx: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
lefulefu: pour petrol on ursef and light matches
Ol'boy you're very mean oh! But I love your answer. People come up with all kind of stu/p/d question everyday on NL and how they make it to front page baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ask out oda gals...she go gree by force..

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ever heard of the song "You Must Return My Money" cheesy

Anyways, things will not remain the same, but we could still be friends. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by ifyalways(f): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
I refused my husbands proposal twice!
Reason:there are things i knew he's yet to get right as an individual.I gave him reasons on both occasions and he worked on himself.

I think a rejection with a sincere reason should be easy on the heart. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by DICKtator: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
DaShyGuy:
Guys, if you propose to your girlfriend of many years, and she says NO, with no good reason attached, would that be the end of the relationship, or you'll continue dating her and pretend you never asked the question?

Move on, shiit happens
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Stand up from your knees, give her some time. Come back and ask her where the relationship is going to ; if no reasonable answer, be a gentle-man and walk away from the relationship. Don't look back, I repeat, don't look back.

She is a time waster, and one of those people who if you tarry might turn out to frustrate you in life.

8 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Les: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
Truth be told, i'll continue to date her till i find another!! Just hope she wont break bottles on ma head wen i tell her finally am engaged, d bitchy time doesn't Fu.ccking wait for anybody!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
DaShyGuy:
No, it will not be the end of the relation, it should be the beginning of your self-examination.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Areaboy2(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
Dating a woman for "many" years, I will sure as hell know if she wants to marry me or not. undecided

That said, if you hope to marry her and she says no, that's the relationship out the window right there.. No contest

3 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
if you propose and she refuse, go and report her to her daddy grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Adufaye(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
jiogah: Propose to ha best friend, she go give hasef brain immediately
best ansa so far,kudoz bro
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by samobe: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
May be she waz meant for friendship not marriage

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by mrperfect(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Refuse her too and move on with your life.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by casestudy: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
issues don be oooo! You re-pose
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by godonzoki(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
Wch gal will turn dwn a marriage proposal nw weyboyfrnd de scarce not to talk of potential husband ? If u we're turned dwn, jst smile n giv God praise 4 dat deliverance.

5 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by KINGwax(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
Go hang !!!
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by yeye4live(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
Its funny wen girls re busy lokin 4guys desperately wit dier life,both wit charm n native doctor y wil she b a problem, I wil simply sayu NEXTTT!!!!!! Rubish

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by kokoye(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
IF she gave no reason, then you have to options.

- you now have a friends with benefits...enjoy the free booty call.

and / or / plus

- break it up and go find your wife.

3 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by awesome31: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
what am i waitin 4? Find another no time
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by dridowu: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
If she refuses dn no problem, continue to service her body and also use dat opportunity to look for ur REAL RIB

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by bittyend(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
Give her the dyck and ask her again when she's screaming your name! *Bernie Mac's voice* cheesy cheesy

Don't tell anyone, that's a little secret.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Ramcie(f): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
Go on search of another wife material. Shikenan grin
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by cindyrella(f): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
If she says no, propose again and again until she gives you a reasonable answer!

Or

Drink otapiapia tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me / Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.