Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? (1095 Views)

Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? / When A Man Is Getting Old Does His JT Get Old Too / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by Akebulan: 4:53am On Jan 05, 2010
Where do you draw the line? How old is too old for you to date? How old is young is too young?

Dont have to reveal your age, just describe it by the age difference.

I say no more than 10 years older than I am, and no more than 1 year younger. I find it difficult to relate with younger people.
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by mcnepow(m): 5:04am On Jan 05, 2010
Personaly, I tink mine wuld be a lady dat is 2 or 3yrs younger also depends on maturity of d individual or same age as me. Anytin below dat wuld be termed as child abuse by me and bin older dan me makes me uncomfortable since its a date i nid and not a sugar mummy.
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by Akebulan: 5:21am On Jan 05, 2010
lol i see. So even if she had everything else you wanted in a woman, but is a year older, it'd still be a no? interesting
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by 1tomilola(f): 5:37am On Jan 05, 2010
I dont date younger guys or my age mate. 2 to 8 yrs is good for me, ten and above is already becoming an uncle,but na only God know who we go fall for jare
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by tRoOE(f): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2010
@itomilola
**Cough cOUGH**, I thought u said 5yrs 2day
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by 1tomilola(f): 5:44am On Jan 05, 2010
@troee, did i really?
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by mcnepow(m): 5:58am On Jan 05, 2010
@tomilola. True talk sha, na only God no who we go fit fal for. But wit clear eyes I wuldnt fancy the sugar mommy stuff.
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by Akebulan: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2010
Thats true. Who knows, maybe you'd find yourself falling for an 89 year old lol j/k tongue
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by 1tomilola(f): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2010
89? haba now, the guy will die before i turn 25 sef
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by tRoOE(f): 6:23am On Jan 05, 2010
1tomilola:

@troee, did i really?
Yes u did, fish brain tongue
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by GL(f): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2010
for now i can't date a younger guy. but i guess if i were around 28 then about 3 years younger would be ok. the upper limit would be 7 years for now. who knows how i'd feel in future?
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:49am On Jan 05, 2010
The lowest I can go is 18 which is the legal age. And the oldest I'll go is 45, some women kinda look better when the older.
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by Seadbari(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2010
I will go for same age to 6 yrs age diff, Don't wanna go 4 older gals again cos i always don't feel comfortable in it! Maybe later sha i might feel different!
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by miebristol(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2010
do u think an 18 yr old dating a 27 yr old is ok
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by mcnepow(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2010
@bristol. If u nid MY CANDID opinion, dat wan no make sense. Wen d 27yr old was in primary6, d 18yr old wasnt born den (from my calculatns). So he is kinda too 'gbo' or 'ka' 4 d 18. But if TRUE love dey, it is alowed.
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by elecktra(f): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2010
a 35yr old man is too old for me and a 20 yr old boy is young for me
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by ravenzord(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2010
Any female younger than 17, older than 40 tongue
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by morsch(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2010
i could actually date an older lady if she is just a couple of yrs older, no point hanging out with someone u can't introduce to ur friends,
Re: How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date? by dacouse(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2010
Five years older and three years younger and must be matured and got brains

(1) (Reply)

How Can Put Her Where She Belongs? / Religion In Relationship / I'm Confused.....pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.