Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) (1042 Views)

Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2017
A Facebook user Ab ISong posted:
DEAD ON ARRIVAL:
Somehow i wanted to overlook this story, but it boils down to marrying a wrong man hence this post.
Earlier today (thursday 6.pm precisely), I went to Itam Park long distance bus terminus where i was expecting a parcel from Lagos.
On arrival I saw an unusual crowd and I decided to get close. Only to find this woman dead and laid beside the young shall grow bus which transported her to Uyo.
I was privileged to ask a co-passenger who boarded same vehicle with her from Lagos to Uyo.
She said the woman’s husband brought her to the park alive to board the vehicle. And that He knew the woman wasn’t very strong while embarking on the long journey. And had made arrangement with a pastor here in Uyo to pick her and commence prayers.
The woman arrived Uyo alive, stepped out of the vehicle, asked for her luggage to be given to her which the driver obliged. Seeing she was weak, they offered her a chair to sit while waiting for pick-up.. the next thing she fell off the chair and that was the end of her life here on earth.
Minutes later, The Pastor came but was told from a distance that the lady he just spoke with on phone is dead. The man took off and disappeared.
Everyone deserted her but the good Samaritan in me came alive and I decided not to leave her there just like others did. I had to put a call across to the Nigerian Police and they responded swiftly. they came to the scene but my joy was complete when a woman came around and identified the lady as Felicia.. she wept and said Edoh Eke Wod meaning (they married her to kill her)… she has been taken to the mortuary by the Nigerian Police.
But my trouble is, Why will a man allow his wife travel such a long distance alone knowing too well she was sick?

Did he ever love that woman?
Did he know the woman won’t survive and decided to send her back to her state for death?
Why didn’t he take her to the hospital for treatment?
Oh Lord! help us… My wife is still weeping.
I’m happy i did my best.
Woman I don’t know you, But may God bless your soul.
Rest In Peace.
Don’t just write R.I.P, the reason i wrote this is for us to learn from it.
Never stay with a man who has no regards for you. if you die he will marry another. Marriage is not by force. You can still make heaven without marriage ooh! Marriage is not a yardstick to measure success.
I speak in anger! if staying single will keep you alive, please stay single and live than to marry and die

https://www.cardinalnewsbrief.com/2017/04/28/dead-on-arrival-woman-found-dead-few-minutes-after-she-arrived-in-motor-park-in-uyo-graphic-photo/

Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by MrShine(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2017
RIP to her lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Nwodosis(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2017
Don't heap the blames on the husband my dear, our pastors see women as soft target in their deception. The husband might have been against the idea of going to the pastor for prayers but she might also have insisted that she will go for the prayers being fully brainwashed by the pastor that her husband's family are after her.
The moment your wife start taking her pastor's advice against yours, your marriage is gone! May the souls of all the faithful departed including the soul of Felicia rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by vanida6: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Gosh rest in peace sad
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Death and suicide particulary is now a norm in naija.
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Wickedness in low places!
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by poshestmina(f): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2017
Sad story ! she could have died if the husband was with her or not ,they should find out what really killed her .may her soul rest in peace!
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2017
Oh my goodness God! shocked Op i love wat u wrote up there,i pray pple learn from this.Stay single and be happy.Marriage is not for everyone.
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by ken19: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2017
death z inevitable... it doesn't matter the manner in which we die... RIP madam
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2017
undecided

Sometimes i wonder why a lot of ppol are so wicked tat they don't value life at all? Is it bcoz its free ? undecided
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Gpcseeds: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Pathetic. Sun re o
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by firstking01(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2017
Strange.
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Nwodosis:
Don't heap the blames on the husband my dear, our pastors see women as soft target in their deception. The husband might have been against the idea of going to the pastor for prayers but she might also have insisted that she will go for the prayers being fully brainwashed by the pastor that her husband's family are after her.
The moment your wife start taking her pastor's advice against yours, your marriage is gone! May the souls of all the faithful departed including the soul of Felicia rest in peace. Amen.

I admire your use of the word "might".
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2017
sad This one weak me

©YBR
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2017
Nwodosis:

wat you don't knw don't comment or conclude, dere are something's we as human shud nt even talk about, imagine u saying pastors dis pastors DAT, women listen to dere pastors and all, my broda dey don't listen to pastors dey simply obey instructions given to them by God. her death is painful and tragic, the world is wicked
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by IdeyFindWife: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2017
Pastor this, Pastor that...

He should never have left his wife in such a condition, making inter-state journeys alone, especially a terrible route like that Abuja enroute SE road.

Here i am sweating like a xmas goat, in the clinic here, as am anticipating needle-pricks for simple malaria test; you now leave a whole woman, a sick woman with her health in pieces to such a fate. Forget it, na d man i go blame.

A lot of men are often too mindless of the fragility of their partner's constitutions atimes. You will even see some id10ts pummeling their pregnant wives like lynch-mob victims. The husband, was her next of kin at that point and also the last family member to have seen her alive and in good shape, hence he should be held responsible.

What would it cost to take her down to the SE and get back to his base the following day or by night-bus? Some guys sabi only gbensh. Na d only tin wey full their brain be dat.

And you can hear her kinswoman's verdict. they had an history!
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by luminouz(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Oh my goodness God! shocked Op i love wat u wrote up there,i pray pple learn from this.Stay single and be happy.Marriage is not for everyone.

Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by haykes(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2017
God knows rip felicia
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Nwodosis(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2017
askibee:

wat you don't knw don't comment or conclude, dere are something's we as human shud nt even talk about, imagine u saying pastors dis pastors DAT, women listen to dere pastors and all, my broda dey don't listen to pastors dey simply obey instructions given to them by God. her death is painful and tragic, the world is wicked
What's the meaning of "might"in comment? You that know, tell us what caused her death? You want to force it on people that her husban killed her?
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Nwodosis:

What's the meaning of "might"in comment? You that know, tell us what caused her death? You want to force it on people that her husban killed her?

to be sincere am not forcing any thing but there is a clear picture of irresponsibility here, even if the man is not chanced to go with her I believe he has family members who can be of assistance to her. but ur saying that the woman listening to a pastor is wat I want u to correct.

do you knw if a pastor even dough he lies saying God said do dis and do DAT even if its a lie you could obey because u heard the instruction is from God do u knw there is a blessing in return?
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
luminouz:

cheesy y u edited ur Post? angry
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by luminouz(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
cheesy y u edited ur Post? angry
Maybe coz I need a cup of some prettythicksmi TEA!!!!
Care to serve me?
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
luminouz:

Maybe coz I need a cup of some prettythicksmi TEA!!!!
Care to serve me?
Tea?i dont see tea and i dont have any to serve.
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by luminouz(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Tea?i dont see tea and i dont have any to serve.
Looool! Ur mouth too sharp joor on these feminist issues
Re: Dead On Arrival! Woman Found Dead Few Minutes After She Arrived In Uyo(photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
luminouz:

Looool! Ur mouth too sharp joor on these feminist issues
I am not one of em,just stated the obvious. grin

(1) (Reply)

xxxxx / Watch Video -b@dde$t N0llyw0od S*x Scene. They Re@lly D!d / A Night At Elegushi Beach- An Interesting Erotic Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.