₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,259,800 members, 4,944,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2019 at 06:34 AM

Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop (50463 Views)

See What Perverts Are Now Selling As Kiddies' Toy (Pic) / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Fairly Used,(tokumbo).imported,babies And Kiddies Items For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 7:59am On May 13
Black shoes with metal stud
Size 21-36

N3000

2 Likes

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 8:17am On May 13
Boys shoes.
Both 21-36 N3000

2 Likes

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 8:18am On May 13
Maternity bra

No underwire so you can sleep in it.
Padded

3 Likes

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 8:20am On May 13
Sitz bath bowl
Necessary to heal cuts and tears after birth
N2500

1 Like

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by iomoge2(f): 10:27am On May 13
zaynie:
Black shoes with metal stud
Size 21-36

N3000
we need this
I also need school shoe for Zoey
Black

1 Like

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by Nenejeje(f): 4:28pm On May 13
Following

1 Like

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 5:33am On May 14
iomoge2:
we need this
I also need school shoe for Zoey
Black

OK ma'am.
Let's Pc
Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 5:33am On May 14
Nenejeje:
Following

smiley thank you
Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by gbollyjolly: 10:25am On May 15
zaynie:
Don't miss this!

N4500
ur location pls?

1 Like

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 3:36pm On May 15
Loading boys wears in stock.
Stay tuned

Each item is N2500
Striped denim in 3-6m and 12-18m size. Zara baby
Denim shorts with yellow details. 9-12m. Primark
Dark blue shorts with mural prints 18m. Carters
Distressed denim. 6-12m. Baby Gap

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 4:09pm On May 15
gbollyjolly:
ur location pls?

I'm in Surulere, Lagos but we do nationwide delivery.
Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 4:38pm On May 15
Camo combat pants N3000. Next. 9-12m
Black denim jacket N3000. Tu 5-6y
Blue denim jacket. 3000N. Tu 5-6y
Khaki shorts. Carters. N2500. 3y

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by Rukitop(f): 3:24pm On May 16
zaynie:
Maternity bra

No underwire so you can sleep in it.
Padded
Where is your location please or Kindly drop your Whatsapp number
Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 10:09am On May 17
Rukitop:
Where is your location please or Kindly drop your Whatsapp number

http://wa.me/2348024740159
The link above will take you directly to my WhatsApp
I'm in Surulere, Lagos
Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 1:21pm On May 21
Do you know Sitzbath are quite important after a vaginal delivery, even if it's without tear?
And that you can always use the bowl over and over again?

What is a Sitz bath?
A sitz bath is a bath in which only the buttocks and hips are immersed in water.
It is recommended to do sitz bath when you need the surface of your buttocks or vagina to touch the water (which usually contains disinfectants or drugs)
Sitz baths are great for treating hemorrhoids, vaginal infections and for fast healing of tears that occur during birth.
These sitz bath bowls fit right over your toilet bowl and offers a convenient way to soak and soothe the area.
How do I make a Sitzbath?
1. For treatment of yeast, make the water a lot warm, add half a capful of Savlon and half a capful of apple cider vinegar and sit on the howl for 10-15 minutes. Pat the vaginal area dry and wear cotton panties. Do this first thing in the morning and nightly and say bye to constant vaginal infections.
2. For treatment of hemorrhoids, make the water a bit warm, add 2 table spoons of Epsom salt and 2 table spoons of glycerin and sit especially after using a poop.
Some recommend using cold water as against warm water.
3. For treatment of episiotomy. The water should be warm and NOT hot. Add a capful of Savlon, a tablespoon of sea salt and sit for 10-15 minutes about 4 times in a day.

We have the Sitzbath bowl in our stores for N2500.
Shey you know we also sell other baby things. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 4:35pm On May 22
What to look out for when buying a diaper bag

- Space for mommy. Best believe that you won’t be able to carry your own purse with you. So try to get a bag that has got a small space for you to keep your keys, phones, wallets and knickknacks without turning the whole bag upside down.
- For a first time mom, choose a diaper bag that can handle both a toddler and a newborn. Your bag should be roomy because there are chances that your first will still be a toddler by the time you have your second child.
- Choose one that has compartments. You’ll most likely be rummaging through this bag with one hand (the other will be holding the baby) so you may want to choose one that give you easy access to pick or put away items.
- Color and weight. Choose a color you and your partner both love. You should also choose a bag that can sit on its base
- Type of fabric.
Choose a fabric that is easy to clean, doesn’t wash and durable. Some of these materials are waterproof and very easy to clean so you may want to go light (reveal dirt) or dark (hide stains)
- What carrying style are you opting for?
Each style has its own pros and cons. The popular tote bag for example is easy to carry by the shoulder or sling across the shoulder while you carry your child on your back or front while the diaper bag is more roomy and better to use if your child prefers being carried by hand or if your spouse will be doing most of the carrying and continues to be useful as your child begins to walk because it doesn’t get in the way of walking with holding a toddler.
Your style will determine the bag you end up with.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today / This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.