Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. (99915 Views)

KIDDIES and ADULT US STOCK School Shoes,Sport Shoes,Casual Shoes, Formal Shoes. / Amazing Fashion And Household Items From As Low As N600 / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Splendidsun: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
zaynie:

Hi ma’am, how much is this baby wardrobe ?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Splendidsun:
Hi ma’am, how much is this baby wardrobe ?

Hello ma'am the wardrobe is 32,000 naira only ma'am.
Very strong plastic.
5 steps
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2020
Bottle set.

Avent
UK N15, 000 only
Nigeria N6500 only.

Tommee Tippee
UK N12, 000
Nigeria N6500

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Huggies Wipes Travel Case.
Just put a little wipes and you're good for the day. A carton of our Huggies sensitive wipes contains 6 packets of wipes for just 3000N
N1200 only

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Christening gowns for baby girls.

5 piece set contains a gown, headband, bejeweled booties, pop socks and a blouse.

N10,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
https://www.instagram.com/p/B730dYwHGNh/?igshid=jr1gpyx48chx

Cherish bath set available for N3500 only.

This set contains a bath set a baby bath, a basket with lid, a bucket with lid, a basin, a potty chair, a scooping cup and soap dish.

Also available in pink and blue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Our heart breaks for traders whose stalls got razed by fire due to one man's foolishness.
Many homes are in tears and despair right now.
We pray that God consoles them and replenishes all that was lost in triple fold.
Our sincere sympathy also goes to all who have been affected by the market fires which are becoming too popular for comfort.
We hope this trend stops!

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:03am On Jan 30, 2020
Sleep or play, this Rocker is always dependable.

Infant to toddler rocker.

N10,000 only

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:27am On Jan 30, 2020
The baby bather cradles newborns making bath time more calm and relaxed.
Soft mesh fabric and a solid base with non-skid feet give newborns extra support.
Can be folded after use and easy to carry around.
Head support cushion provides additional comfort and security for young babies and it is removable Padded head and leg rests add comfort to baby while bathing
Soft mesh sling conforms to a newborn's body for extra comfort
Machine washable fabric is easy to remove and clean.

This baby bather is available for N7000 only

If you're afraid of how to carry your newborn for his bath, this bather is exactly what you need to make bathtime an enjoyable activity for you and your little one.

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2020
Video up on how to bathe an infant using a baby bather

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7-mzU4F0xn/?igshid=3z1nz7xoop0t

Remember to follow us for more tips on how to take care of your newborn.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2020
The gate is open!

February babies aka Valentine Babies aka Love Babies it's time to do your thing!
I wish all the preggo mamas especially February moms an easy peasy delivery.

If you're not done shopping for your baby, you're in the right place.
We offer all you'll need for the childbirth and beyond.
Send us a message to get a copy of our comprehensive price list at no cost.

3 Likes

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Goldenheart002(f): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2020
zaynie:

5 piece set contains a gown, headband, bejeweled booties, pop socks and a blouse.

N10,000

Dis is so tempting, I feel like buying immediately cry cry pls pray it's a girl dis time around so I can buy dis gown and many others

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Goldenheart002:

Dis is so tempting, I feel like buying immediately cry cry pls pray it's a girl dis time around so I can buy dis gown and many others

Lol
I can imagine.
And it comes in many colors.
There's pink, wine, white and gold.
kiss
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Goldenheart002(f): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
zaynie:

Lol
I can imagine.
And it comes in many colors.
There's pink, wine, white and gold.
kiss

Stop tickling my ovaries cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Goldenheart002:

Stop tickling my ovaries cry cry

tongue
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Feel super nauseated when you use your prenatal drugs?
Try using it last thing at night with juice.
Or wrap in swallow like eba, semo, fufu

Another option is to swap very big pills with tiny ones. They aren't as nauseating.

Happy bumping!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Perfectella(f): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Wow!!!! All tempting how do i get the bottle set nigeria
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Perfectella:
Wow!!!!
All tempting
how do i get the bottle set nigeria

We deliver nation wide ma'am
You can send me a whatsapp message on 0802four7four015nine
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by GoodMum: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
zaynie:

We deliver nation wide ma'am
You can send me a whatsapp message on 0802four7four015nine

Hello Mummy Akorede
Happy New Year,�
You Don forget me o �

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
GoodMum:

Hello Mummy Akorede
Happy New Year,�
You Don forget me o �

Hey mama.
Been a while

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2020
We bring you an improved list of all you need for your baby from 0 to 12m!
From clothes to laundry to gears to feeding.
And it has our prices sitting right beside it to guide your shopping and let you make an estimate of how much you'll need.
Send us a DM or use the Whatsapp link in the bio to request for the new and improved price list.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:12am On Feb 17, 2020
Mamakid baby bed/play pen is suitable for babies from age 0 to 3 years old.

It is a play yard and full sized bassinet that makes napping easy at home or away. Not only does the playard have a full sized removable bassinet, but it also features a flip away changing table, one-hand locking mechanism, large wheels and brakes and travel tote bag.
It is recommended that the Bassinet/Changing Table be used for infants from birth - 4m or 25", and the Playard be used for infants from birth - 30 pounds or 35". Dimension 100*70*72cm; suitable for 0-3 years old baby.
Comes with changing table ,musical cot mobile and extra handy pocket to keep toys and diapers

N27000 only.
Price includes a baby mattress to fit

3 Likes

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
This trolley..... Hmmmm only experienced mothers can say how important it is in the first few days of baby arrival. Where you can place all the baby items within range and reach because you know one hand is holding the baby while the other hand is busy picking up stuff.

Disclaimer : try to pack it off reach as soon as the baby begins to crawl to avoid stories that strike the soul.
���� Available in large and small size
N2000 for the large one
N1500 for the small one

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Nursing pillow available for N5000

Watch out for our week's learning post on nursing pillows.
Why we need it types of nursing pillows and what you should watch out when buying a nursing pillow!

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2020
If what you crave is a smooth satiny skin and a tear free bathtime for your newborn, then simply decamp to the Aveeno Club sharp sharp.

All the clean your baby needs in one gentle formula. Made for babies with sensitive skin, this baby wash and shampoo cleanses without drying. AVEENO® Baby Wash & Shampoo contains natural Oat Extract, known for its soothing and nourishing properties. And the rich lather rinses clean, leaving a light, fresh fragrance.

With soothing natural Oat Extract

Hypoallergenic baby wash

Tear- and soap-free formula

Gentle enough for everyday use

I can testify to how good this product is. Together with Boots bar soap my baby's skin always stay clean and beautiful.

A bottle is N4500 only and the pack of 2 is N9000.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2020
In case you're thinking of the distance to buy from, I promise you it will be worth it.

Here is a mama all the way from Badagry happy she took the risk.

There is a new and improved list complete with prices that has all you'll need. Why don't you request for a copy in our Whatsapp link in the bio to draft a list of what you'll need and the likely budget you may submit to the new daddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Tummy time is very important in babies.
Tummy time is placing your baby on his stomach to play. Practicing tummy time helps babies develop the muscles necessary to lift their heads and, eventually, to sit up, crawl and walk. Remember, "back to sleep, tummy to play”: Your baby should always be awake during tummy time and under your careful watch.
Something as simple as simply lying the baby across your laps can do the trick in these early days.

Note that not all babies love this position so don't be alarmed if your baby cries in this position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2020
Are you on a budget but in dire need of a wardrobe, I know not all of us can do 50k wardrobe and I went in search of cheaper but very good options.
This baby right here is simply 15k.
Very durable and compact.

4 Likes

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by jojogirlx: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mama Is this gown(set) still available?
zaynie:

N10,000

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
jojogirlx:
Mama Is this gown(set) still available?

Yes ma'am it is.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Splendidsun: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Thanks mama Zaynie. Love both my first and second orders from you, especially my baby bed/ play pen it was so big and nice. Will be buying more once the baby comes in sha Allah. Thank you smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Splendidsun: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
zaynie:
If what you crave is a smooth satiny skin and a tear free bathtime for your newborn, then simply decamp to the Aveeno Club sharp sharp.

All the clean your baby needs in one gentle formula. Made for babies with sensitive skin, this baby wash and shampoo cleanses without drying. AVEENO® Baby Wash & Shampoo contains natural Oat Extract, known for its soothing and nourishing properties. And the rich lather rinses clean, leaving a light, fresh fragrance.

With soothing natural Oat Extract

Hypoallergenic baby wash

Tear- and soap-free formula

Gentle enough for everyday use

I can testify to how good this product is. Together with Boots bar soap my baby's skin always stay clean and beautiful.

A bottle is N4500 only and the pack of 2 is N9000.
Wow I didn’t know you sell this wash and shampoo. I bought it really expensive at a store here cry cry Buying from you next time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.