Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Do Retired RCCG Pastors Get Pensions And/or Gratuity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Retired RCCG Pastors Get Pensions And/or Gratuity? (548 Views)

Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Retired RCCG Pastors Get Pensions And/or Gratuity? by ItuExchange(m): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
I became a born-again Christian in 1998. I have a father in the Lord who was then young (I was a in my early teens then). I won’t mention the name of the church.

Fast–forward to 35 years later. The pastor has retired and he has been given nothing; nothing whatsoever for 35 years of service of full-time. He was lucky to have gotten a small piece of land in a remote area. He erected a two-room, uncompleted apartment there.

Since then, the retired man of God has been living in penury. His Children aren’t OK enough to take care of him.

I’m afraid because I have an elder brother who’s currently serving as a full-time senior pastor in Redeemed Christian Church of God. I don’t want to ask him this question in order not to sound inquisitive or invasive. Then I turn to you Forumers:

Do full-time pastors at RCCG get gratuity and/or regular pension as long as they are alive?

Thanks for your expected answer.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: Do Retired RCCG Pastors Get Pensions And/or Gratuity? by AjalaJ(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
I myself would appreciate a correct answer to this question.

(1) (Reply)

The Test Of Genuine Faith / Is Religion Nigeria's Major Problem? / The Mysteries Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.