Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,373 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video (38512 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum / Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by FUCKyouALL: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2017
He must pay for the damages and after that, KILL HIM

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by twosquare(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2017
repogirl:
Ajekun Iya ni o je

Eni ton tona ti ti ton tona tona ti ti ti(I dont know this part well, its like tongue twister grin)

Ajekun iya ni o je! Ntoooorrrrr! angry
Eni tio toni na to n dena deni...

5 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by FUCKyouALL: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2017
I wish this guy did this in aba

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by philip0906(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2017
lafuria1:
The lady story makes no sense, in PH, if it was in the north or southwest, i can understand, a man from ogoni asking you you remove your biafra headgear (story sounds convenient)
Story for fools

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by tsamson(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2017
The guy resemble Sahara Reporter
Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by cletz991(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2017
AFO?
Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by delishpot: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2017
E Don reach this level?

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by hardbody: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2017
morgang:
Nigerians and there quick to judge syndrome probably, just because she's a Lady. I choose to be neutral cause this news isn't complete yet!

Bring your own version na

Lady had stated her case, ditto the guy and yet the story is not complete.

Thank God this is a virtual forum, I for beat you join the guy sef. By the time I am done with you, they give you water take wash hand, you go drink am.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2017
......before you,I was.....Tell your oracle gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by 2shure: 8:00am On Apr 25, 2017
D guy don go take s.k
See as dem play am.
Im abba all start sneakers
And polio sport shirt abba made
Avegi.
If fit be say she be opo.
Dem neva talk wetin really sup
Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by KingsleyCEO: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2017
What a generation!
Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by SeniorZato(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2017
The guy eye don clear
Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by delishpot: 8:04am On Apr 25, 2017
philip0906:

Story for fools

If she lied, wouldn't he have stated his own version of the story? You think all humans behave rational? With all the cult clash going on in Ogoni and following deaths, you think it is impossible for people to stop you on the road and ask you to remove a clothing because it blends with their cult group which you ain't a part? If they had shown her corpse and said he killed her for her cap, you would have believed and preferred that story ba? He probably used biafra to cover his arse. He wanted her hat and had to give a reason for his demand.

7 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by dandollaz: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2017
grin grin grin
In the Name of IPOB every knee will crack kraaa.
The Boy is a typical animal(zoo)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by walosky(m): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Thats good for him

Bros take this abeg.......

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Gebbson007(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Dem no beat am self.tch

5 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Timiblanko(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2017
dont ever raise your hand on women,in no case should you,If you cant withstand their bad mouth just leave without altering a word
Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2017
dem for hang the bastard

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Justuceleague2: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2017
madridguy:
Good for him. Wetin concern him? Even if the lady like let her wear ISIS cap na she get her head.

Non violent movement indeed

Oh and fear women, especially ibo women

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by repogirl(f): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2017
twosquare:
Eni tio toni na to n dena deni...
lol, thanks, got it now.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2017
and that was how this one bought market early in the morning. why can't people just mind their business?

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Adecks01(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Though it is wrong for him to do such a thing but equally wrong for those that beat him
Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by phreakabit(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Them no get tire?
Them for burn the guy!!!
I wish say na for Alu im try this rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Kobicove(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Serves him right!

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2017
dingbang:
Dem no even beat am well.. Stupid fool

grin

Stupid fool

ok tell me which stupid person is not a fool

abi which fool is not stupid.

I tire for u oo
Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by cytell56: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2017
dainformant:
A young man from Ogoni in Rivers state was beaten and humiliated after he slapped a lady whom he saw walking on the street. According to the lady who was questioned about what happened, she revealed that the young man asked her to remove the headgear she was wearing because it bears the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB symbol -a group which he said isn't registered with Nigerian government.

After she refused to do that, the young man slapped her and stabbed a with a screw driver before destroying her Ipad...According to the lady she slapped the man back in retaliation before residents came to her aid.

When the man was asked by the chairman of the area why he approached the lady, he couldn't give any tangible reason...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/young-man-beaten-and-humiliated-after.html

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFJa6Sf4qUA
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by EmekaBlue(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2017
d guy is high on Sk...c his eyes and facial xpression...y him no fit xplain ...still in cloud9...d beating go pain am later

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Damseldammie(f): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2017
repogirl:
Ajekun Iya ni o je

Eni ton tona ti ti ton tona tona ti ti ti(I dont know this part well, its like tongue twister grin)

Ajekun iya ni o je! Ntoooorrrrr! angry

Àjekun ìyà nió je
Eni tíò t'ónináà
T'óñdènà de ni
Àjekun ìyà ni ó je

(i.e he's going to be beating mercilessly whoever is not capable of attacking one... he'll will be beating nearly to death).... gumorin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri / Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s / 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.