Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: (2098 Views)

Is This The Best Way To Shun A Stalker?(hillarious Photo) / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by infobut(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2010
This might be a spirit we are talking about.The solution to the problem lies in the cause.Do your homework bro.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2010
infobut:

This might be a spirit we are talking about.The solution to the problem lies in the cause.Do your homework bro.

bros which homework remain naaaa?
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by atilla(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2010
First of all dont let any one know who your girlfriend is

try and find a way to discover how she gets your numbers, she might have a friend working for your phone network, try and buy a sim card for your babe so that she will be using it to call you and credit it for her that will let you know cause, if ur stalker discovers that number then that means she is using an insider to your network.

Give different people different names for girlfriends, if she starts calling one of them and says the name, 'hello is this Amina what are you doing with my boyfriend' when you only gave that name to one of ur friends then you will know who it is exactly because of the name she asked for.

tell your girlfriends to pick the phone and if the person doesnt talk to just listen not argue or get annoyed, that way when she is wasting credit she will slow down small cause she is getting the response she wants - anger & frustration.

go online and search on Google website it will come up with websites that will let you know exactly the kinds of things you should do and AVOID when you have a stalker.

If it gets too bad Let someone in her family know e.g her dad or mum.

Try and get a phone that can record calls so whenever she calls, you can record her voice and the conversations between both of you when you are clearly telling her to stop calling.

Good luck man and all the best. I REALLY hope you get out of this cause it happened to me but didnt get very bad.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by Pweety4me(f): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
Fool!it had been happening 4 5 years?and u just felt 2 say it now?u must have been enjoying it then chop your own sh.*t ooo chop am.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by madlady(f): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
atilla:

Try and get a phone that can record calls so whenever she calls, you can record her voice and the conversations between both of you when you are clearly telling her to stop calling.

This really does work, I can testify to this, GREAT PROOF for you to show to the police, if you call them in.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2010
thanks peeps. i'm had a meltdown dis morning. the love of my life left me, I would be a convict very soon because I'm about to go kill somebody. no need to relocate any longer or change numbas coz after i'm done i would report mysef to the police, I'm at work right now but i feel like a zombie. just can't wait to get the act done and over with. cry cry cry cry cry.

LOVE Y'ALL!!! I hope they have internet in jail so i can still connect with ma nairaland peeps but if not s.h,it happens and life has to continue,
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by kpolli(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2010
come guy, i was joking about the hannbal part,
make i no go jail for influencing u,
abeg stop o
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by atilla(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2010
milkan05:

@ raven ,

that it was only a matter of time before she breaks me. and i was like letz angry

hhm well seems she has broken you, good luck in jail mate
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by madlady(f): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2010
He's feeling bad, never mind @Poster, better must come. Take it easy.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
Why do I feel there's something fishy about this story?
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2010
atilla:

hhm well seems she has broken you, good luck in jail mate

guess she did and datz why i'm gonna send her to her early grave.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2010
madlady:

He's feeling bad, never mind @Poster, better must come. Take it easy.

maybe when i get parole abi dem no get for naija jail?
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Why do I feel there's something fishy about this story?

well wateva works for you.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by olanajim(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2010
@poster,
This kind of lady is abnormal but they are real. What you need is to do is confide in your next gf about her.

Before then, get the sick lady to have a meeting with you and find out what she want. Find a way to record the dialogue and keep it as a future evidence. Get at least 3 more of such recording and ensure that you ask her to leave you alone.

Thereafter, find out who her people are. If they are responsible, try and talk to them and play the tape to them as a prove (that is if you are as clean as you want us believe)

Then go after your business and let her dance naked if she will. I think you caused it in the first place. 5 years is damn too long to let such madness continue.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by mindeh(f): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2010
i feel 4 u cause ave been ever in a similar situation and it hurts real bad.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
mindeh:

i feel 4 u cause ave been ever in a similar situation and it hurts real bad.

THANK U O!!!
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
u know what, i think u shld dance to the girls tune.

am serious!! dance to her tune and leave oda girls a bit, just so the info gets across to her and she comes out of the woodwork.

cos believe u me, in a battle where u cant identify the enemy, ur 95% certain to lose.

u need to be able to match a face to the game, then u dont react, u get close up to her, then wreak havoc!! not fighting o or drama, the kinda havoc that makes a woman or a person really hate you and their lives, it takes balls and brains

U NEED TO IDENTIFY HER ELSE UR ALWAYS GONNA LOSE

a stalker is sick mentally, no other explanation
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by marocguy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2010
Oya give me her number. I'll make her stop,i promise n u become happy again n dat solves d problem. Unless u lyk d problem which i believe. So u got 2 prove us wrong here bro.lol
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2010
4llerbuntu:

u know what, i think u shld dance to the girls tune.

am serious!! dance to her tune and leave oda girls a bit, just so the info gets across to her and she comes out of the woodwork.

cos believe u me, in a battle where u cant identify the enemy, your 95% certain to lose.

u need to be able to match a face to the game, then u dont react, u get close up to her, then wreak havoc!! not fighting o or drama, the kinda havoc that makes a woman or a person really hate you and their lives, it takes balls and brains

U NEED TO IDENTIFY HER ELSE your ALWAYS GONNA LOSE

a stalker is sick mentally, no other explanation

True word. Thanks.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2010
My people help me rejoice o!!! My babe checked back in over the weekend o!!! she said her life was miserable without me and bla bla bla bla bla bla blaaaaa. she said she would rather continue to bear with any stalker than not to have me at all in her life, I guess my new year just started. I'm not goin to jail any longer o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Told Me Her Past: What Do I Do? / Should I Give Her Or Not / Could This Be Lust Or Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.