Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: (2088 Views)

Is This The Best Way To Shun A Stalker?(hillarious Photo) / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
I have dis stalker who happens to have a multiple personality disorder - well i guess she does because if you see her you won't believe she is capable of doing d poo she has done so far. Anyways, She is been finding out whoeva i'm dating from my so-called friends and starts haunting dem with different numbas. they get so sick of it and call it quits with me. when they do, i get a crazy backside message from d stalker and dis has been goin on for 5yrs now and I used to laff it off but recently it has started getting weird with death threat messages,  my people fear don dey catch me o.

No by force to do naa. abi? the annoying part is that she continues using different numbers and hence itz hard to trace. Is there anyway to get hold of her coz everybody suddenly thinks I'm a liar. I don't talk about it to anybody but cant deny i'm suffering in silence.

Anybody with correct advise here? Correct people biko respond.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by madlady(f): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
I do not have advice but I know how you feel. Some really nasty ppls about.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by ravenzord(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2010
5 frigging years and U've not done anyfin about it? Man U'se tripping. The question is; do you know the stalker? If you do, then get in contact with her,ask her what she wants from you. . .fix a date,then giv her the scare of her life,like organizing some boys and threatening to beat her. I'da told U to report her to the police but I'm sure they'd laff U outta the station grin.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2010
@madlady, thanks

@ravenzord
My guy I don try o!!! I av organised boys, elders and threatened her with a lawsuit but she no would so claim innocent before you that wud make you look like a mad man ranting. she would later send an anonymous message makin fun of me that sebi she told me she would continue to hunt me till I have nobody to run to but to her. can u imagine?
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by madlady(f): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2010
angry angry angry angry

Makes you feel like taking the law into your own hands. DO NOT DO THAT.

Have you been to the police, change your numbers, block her if you use facebook.

Truly it's not easy but do 1st thing 1st, change all your numbers, I will be doing said.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by ravenzord(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
@ Madlady: She knows where he lives,no need blocking anything.

@ Milk: What did U do to her? Break her heart? There's a thin line between love and obsession.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by madlady(f): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
ravenzord:

@ Madlady: She knows where he lives,no need blocking anything.

@ Milk: What did U do to her? Break her heart? There's a thin line between love and obsession.

Not sure I read that in the posters start.

You are 100% correct about the line thing, when they cross the line you have some real issues.

He said his mates give out his number shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2010
@ raven ,

She said she liked me and wanted to have me to herself alone and I refused. she later told me that I was feeling like JAMB question abi? that it was only a matter of time before she breaks me. and i was like letz angry wait and see and God knows she is close to making me do something real bad.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by whitelexi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2010
Its simple. . . . Make yourself disappear.

Start looking for another house and job, buy another SIM card and hold it for when the time's right. . . Once u get a new job, arrange for a house away from where u currently are. . . Swap your sim card and continue living your life!
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
it's is really funny  grin tho it's a serious issue. but if you really want to cut her outta ya life there are more than one way. but i need to ask you if it is serious enuff for you to relocate? enuff for you to change your number and abstain from giving any supected friend?(those you think are betraying you to her)bliv me,she's got help from your close friends.
if you really mean bizness, you will get her outta your hair. dont even try confronting her!
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by ravenzord(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2010
Relocating just because of her? That would make her feel important. . .methinks you should ak her what she wants jare,does she think she can stalk U in2 marrying her?
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by kokonets(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
Relocating would definitely make her feel important, I think u shuld confront her cos its not by force jare. . . tell her ur not game gbao!
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
My people,

RELOCATION [/b]has been on my mind a couple of times but my rent neva due for current haus. [b]''change job''
ain't feasible for now, so itz outta d question. I tried the ''change numba'' thingy but it got so bad that my boss started complaining. she said it is an integrity issue. that i was always callin with hidden numbas and my numbas never go thru again. I don cut off doz friends and doin my own but itz kinda hard coz i love hangin out and chillin wiv friends. the problem sef is i don't which particular buddy/buddies is responsible for this betrayal.

I even want to contact Glo and Zain if they can tell me the nearest base station her calls come from. At least with that I can narrow her down and get a police restraint.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by Tonyet1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2010
She gets ur number from your friends right?

she sends death threats to this number right?

she also sends sms' to your gf right?

question: How does she get dis your gfs number? i shouldnt think from your friends again! undecided undecided
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by whitelexi(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
Dude, u cant get any personal info from glo or zain, etc.

If you use any smartphone that runs on symbian OS, and your wallet is telling u the gospel truth, then for some £2000 i'll write a code for your platform that will give u the exact co-ordinates of her location - rounded to the nearest meter [which is like a foot step away from her] and it will be achieved by verifying from at least 10 satelites. . . What d'you say?

Are we in business?
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
Tonye-t:

She gets your number from your friends right?

she sends death threats to this number right?

she also sends sms' to your gf right?

question: How does she get dis your gfs number? i shouldnt think from your friends again! undecided undecided

I'm sure she does that from them. I have cut dem off but I'm just sayin itz hard for me.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by Tonyet1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2010
its hard for you to do what?

Hard for you to quit them as friends?

or Hard for you to desist from giving them your gf's number?
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2010
whitelexi:

Dude, u cant get any personal info from glo or zain, etc.

If you use any smartphone that runs on symbian OS, and your wallet is telling u the gospel truth, then for some £2000 i'll write a code for your platform that will give u the exact co-ordinates of her location - rounded to the nearest meter [which is like a foot step away from her] and it will be achieved by verifying from at least 10 satelites. . .  What d'you say?

Are we in business?

Got two fones Nokia E75 and N95. would love to have such a program but at

2000 GBP = N490,000

oluwa mi ero ooooo.

If i had i won't mind it at all but right now i ain't got that kind of cash.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2010
Tonye-t:

its hard for you to do what?

Hard for you to quit them as friends?

or Hard for you to desist from giving them your gf's number?

Stay alone at home like i do these days. that is what is hard for me to do. I already quit them as friends.

I dont give them my gf's no. they get it from her.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by Tonyet1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ok!

Get a new number specially for you and you Gf

Tell you Gf not to reveal that number to anyone not even your parents nor friends

Do not let your friends know your new game plan

And lets see the mosquitoe da'll reveal dat number to lil miss stalker embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
OK, I think I would do that,
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2010
Sounds like it is time to involve the police. I probably would have done that about 2 years and 4 months ago to be honest.
3 years shocked
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by Tonyet1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
milkan05:

OK, I think I would do that,

Its up to you bro!
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
Leave town, delete your facebook account, change your mobile and involve the poilce. SEEMPLES.

I wonder why it took you 5yrs though.
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2010
omg 5 years shocked I didn't even see that thought he said 3 years na wa
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by kpolli(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2010
simple, tell her u give up n u agree to her terms that u wanna get down, when she comes,
do wat hannibal will do
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Leave town, delete your facebook account, change your mobile and involve the poilce. SEEMPLES.

I wonder why it took you 5yrs though.

I tot i was strong/tough enuff ma ni o ma sista. I no know say some people get craze pass me!! Now I know that ''omo ti o ba ri oko baba elo mi, o ma ni oko bab o'un lo tobi ju'' (if u never reach anoda person papa farm u go think say na ur papa farm big pass!!)

This one pass me o!!!!
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
kpolli:

simple, tell her u give up n u agree to her terms that u wanna get down, when she comes,
do wat hannibal will do

GOD FORBID BAD THING!! IF I BE YOUR SIBLING WOULD YOU WISH THE SAME FOR ME? THIS KIND OF PERSON CAN PUT AN END TO ONE's LIFE NAAAA!!!!!
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by kpolli(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2010
u dey fear
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by milkan05(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
if u asked me this question 5/3yrs ago, I for tell u say F U!! but now? Omo I don dey fear O!!!
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by kpolli(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
if he could do it, y cant u
Re: I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: by safeact(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
Make ur new year resolution 2 with God. 4get everybody and date God and let us see what happens if she sends it 2God. I bet she go tire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Capone / Relationship Advice Needed Please / Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.