Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (62610 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Austinoiz(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:
What do you expect from 98% of 100% illiterates, touts and thugs? grin grin grin. My and my friends just dey laugh when some people dey jubilate Lmao grin

MY AND MY FRIENDS and you still call your daft self literate eeh?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by millionboi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
kropotkin33:
Can he meet all of the bail conditions?

Justice Binta Nyako of an Abuja Federal High Court on Tuesday granted bail to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu in the sum of N300 million with three sureties in like sum, on health grounds.

However, Kanu is expected to meet the following conditions before and after regaining freedom:

Ø One of the sureties must be a senior and highly recognised Nigerian of Igbo descent

Ø The second surety must be a highly recognised believer in Judaism

Ø The third surety must be resident with landed property in Abuja

Ø Sureties to deposit their international passports with the court

Till conclusion of trial…

Ø Kanu must not grant interview

Ø Kanu must not be in a crowd exceeding 10 people

Ø Kanu must not hold rallies

Ø Kanu's health report should be made available to the court monthly

The bail terms were described by lawyers as multiple and stringent.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/law/biafra-bail-conditions-that-must-be-fulfilled-before-kanu-regains-freedom/194999.html

All dos one na story
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by watchindelta(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
our looters politicials are in heaven wen it come to law grin grin. if dis kind condition dey for out looters meh nobody go tell dem undecided undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Yusufmanusman(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Look igbo man with wayo. Now is suffering from worldly things, One day you live all this thing. He want to be like OSAMA. The jews are the most dangerous among mankind on earth. Look the jews history you will no. Pack you load to jews country. I love united people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by OmoAregbesola: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
god catch am

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by smith666999(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
N100 million each... rolling my eyes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Analytics: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
couragemurphy:
Before You Celebrate Namdi Kanu' Bail, Read The Bail Application Ruling

Link....

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/court-grants-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-bail/amp
Very small thing.. lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by samwayne154(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:

In Psychology it is called CONDITIONING, it's not your fault that you have paid allegiance to slavery
. Like u never said d nigeria pledge
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by kikake: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
couragemurphy:
Before You Celebrate Namdi Kanu' Bail, Read The Bail Application Ruling

Link....

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/court-grants-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-bail/amp

But what does President Buhari gain by keeping Nnamdi Kanu a prisoner? he is merely making Nnamdi Kanu a king, and hastening the disintegration of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
A respected Nigerian Jewish leader...when is Judaism a recognised religion in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu thinks he can be smart by claiming he's a practising Judaism...I will like to know the identity of the Jewish leader in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by ipobbigot7: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Those bail conditions are too lenient for a criminal of Kanu degree.

Ekweremadu is time to show your loyalty to ipob course by being a surety for dilector.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by mickeymimi: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
OO...MMMM...Dayzz embarassed

"Nyako gave other bail conditions to include three sureties in the sum of N100 million each...........................

She added that one of the sureties must be a senior highly placed person of Igbo extraction such as a senator....................

The other surety must be a highly respected Jewish leader since Kanu said his religion was Judaism,

while the third person must be a highly respected person who owns landed property and is resident in Abuja.

The judge further ordered that Kanu must deposit both his Nigerian and British passports with the court and that a report on the progress of his health must be made available to her on a monthly basis."

The first 3 is gonna be difficult mehnn......What has religion got to do with it na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by 0b10010011: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kanu chickened out!

Was thinking he will stand firm like Nelson Mandela and use prison medical services!

Coward! Knew he will always find a way of bending!

He would have died on the course knowing fully well he will be an hero in death.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Ndlistic(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
I wonder why people carry this Biafra thing for head. Nawa o

One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by kikake: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yusufmanusman:
Look igbo man with wayo. Now is suffering from worldly things, One day you live all this thing. He want to be like OSAMA. The jews are the most dangerous among mankind on earth. Look the jews history you will no. Pack you load to jews country. I love united people.

If you don't want peaceful resolution of Biafra issue this time, and you go to fight to keep one Nigeria, only the Tivs, and Berom and Southern Kaduna alone (not even Biafrans) can send Hausa/Fulani back to Futa Jallon Mountain to Chad and Niger Republics in just one month.

A reasonable Nigerian has to say Yes to #SOFTBIAFREXIT, no to #HARDBIAFREXIT

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by fastjett: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Shared: Obafemi Gbenga wrote:

See how Buhari has made so fool of himself. The man in prison has become more popular and more acceptable than a so called President. Buhari and his northern cabals has been shame before the whole world. How can you subject a freedom fighter to such bail condition. The whole world must be laughing at the Nigeria Judiciary.What a zoo govern by nomad called Buhari. You cannot tell a person how he or she will associate with people. The bail condition cannot stand test of time. Nnamdi Kanu must grant interview if the opportunity arises. No born of a woman will deny a person freedom of expression or association in the name of bail condition. This justice attended quota system law school, that will be the only reason for such judgment that would bar someone from a gathering of mores that 10 persons and a surety to deposit 100 million, is the justice not sick? God will still disgrace them any day any time. Justice can only be delayed but cannot be denied. Please Justice Binta should go back and study law. Nnamdi Kanu must be released no matter what Dying Buhari thinks about it. Rule of law and common sense must prevail. I feel so sorry for dis country.... Buhari and his allies, is your turn today, tomorrow will be someone else's turn.... POWER is transient... Use yours wisely o..... The hand of oppression and injustice will turn around someday.

Obafemi Gbenga
Long Live Nnamdi Kanu (SAW, PBUH, SWT)
Long live Southern *******!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by permit(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
modelmike7:
Him go tey for there. Treason no be small offense now.
please explain treason wit examples-
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by BudeYahooCom: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
0b10010011:
Kanu chickened out!

Was thinking he will stand firm like Nelson Mandela and use prison medical services!

Coward! Knew he will always find a way of bending!

He would have died on the course knowing fully well he will be an hero in death.

Your muslim skull is simply pained that you couldn't break him to sing your zoo anthem as you promised. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by hmbassey1960(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
cococandy:
That's it? You guys arein slumber. He will still succeed despite these so called conditions
abasi mi mbok, who be dis one na abi na afrocandy.still yet u do get it my dear this nt bail.they are don creeple finish e remain to put am knife 4 throat halas politics my dear political game one man can never fight the goverment. u no go undstnd.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Rastamann: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
where him wan find Jewish leader na?

He claimed that his religion is Judaism, so getting a Rabbi should not pose any problem to him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
whitebeard:
treason is punishable by death that's how it's done..

"bail him based on I'll health"

biafrans I think u should start looking for a replacement cause this niggardly is getting old and sick I believe when u were part of Nigeria u were agitating for a young leader now u have a old one..one a Nigerian always a Nigerian u people won't listen..

u have been warned..continue..!

as for me I will stand with Nigeria and help fight for honour like a true patriot I won't back down. cause I have pledge to Nigeria

Please KANU and buhari who senior who?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Rastamann: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
With the outcry since he has been in jail, I don't see anything stringent in these bail conditions.

We have heard senators, Igbo leaders and our national looters supporting time, so this the time for them to really show that they meant their support for him and that they are not hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Uteghe(m): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin angry grin grin grin ...and the Jewish leader is...Ayo Fayose. Condition met.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Arysexy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Shameless haters, goal post shifting. Thought u lots said over ur dead body will he be granted bail?

Leave d rest for us. Just one Igbo biz man in Alaba can foot d bail sum. Okay. Keep licking ur wound.

I hope to see many floating afonja bodies tomorrow on the lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by 0b10010011: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Your muslim skull is simply pained that you couldn't break him to sing your zoo anthem as you promised. grin

Sing or no sing, history has noted it that he chickened out in less than 2 years.

Do you know why the likes of Nelson Mandela and Ken Saro Wiwa re respected? because they stood form till the last minute.

Kanu thought about the beauty of life and the enjoyment in it. Na who won die! Less than 2 years and he filed for bail grin grin grin

History has recorded it today that he bent!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by 0b10010011: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Arysexy:
Shameless haters, goal post shifting. Thought u lots said over ur dead body will he be granted bail?

Leave d rest for us. Just one Igbo biz man in Alaba can foot d bail sum. Okay. Keep licking ur wound.

I hope to see many floating afonja bodies tomorrow on the lagoon

Encourage yourself! It's no crime!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by bizzibodi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
wher d pfuck is he gon get a lousy jewish religious leader from in biafraland?i heard he has return to kuje zoo.is he too sick & tired to continua da struggle biafranism.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
Nigeria! Nigeria!! Nigeria!!! When are we going to ever get it right, I read the conditions given out before he can get bailed, it was so appalling, then I said to myself, the reason the country is still in mess and shambles is becos we have misplaced PRIORITIES, believe if these are the conditions given to our corrupt Leaders that steals money meant for the well being of her people, leading to death of the poor citizens, then a little sanity would have been restored to this country. The Politicians are scared of Liberal minds, Nnamdi is more threat than corruption and incompetency been displayed in every nuke and crane of this country, I weep for Nigeria once small, UNTIL WE START GETTING IT RIGHT THINGS WE REMAIN THE SAME

Nice write up bro, but in law some offenses or alleged offenses are bailable while some not bailable... no matter how much someone steals, the law both locally and internationally permits him bail while charges like terrorism, treason etc are not bailable if there is enough burden of proof. So on this case, the judge used her discretion to grant him bail based on pleas on health conditions. Hence the stringent bail conditions were given, because originally the treasonable felony charge against him is not bailable. Even his accomplices were not granted bail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by charlesucheh(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
IF I'M KANU, I'D BE LIKE : JUST KUKUMA TAKE ME BACK TO KUJE!!!!! OMO!!! SEE CONDITIONS!!! CHAI! THE CONDITIONS OUTSIDE THE FOUR WALLS OF THAT PRISON IS FAR WORSE THAN BEING INSIDE THAT PRISON.... SHOULD NOT BE IN A CROWD OF NOT MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE!!! SO, HOW IPOBIANS WAN FORM SOLIDARITY NOW??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Seun360(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
where him wan find Jewish leader na?

Na small thing, Uncle Benji dey na.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by goldedprince: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
The other surety must be a highly respected Jewish leader since Kanu said his religion was Judaism[i][/i]
now this is savage grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Yusufmanusman(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is not by mouth. Go and pay the bail, or call jews man to pay for you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.