Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (62611 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Arysexy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
0b10010011:

Sing or no sing, history has noted it that he chickened out in less than 2 years.

Do you know why the likes of Nelson Mandela and Ken Saro Wiwa re respected? because they stood form till the last minute.

Kanu thought about the beauty of life and the enjoyment in it. Na who won die! Less than 2 years and he filed for bail grin grin grin

History has recorded it today that he bent!

MKO was "chickened out" eternally with otapiapia cos Hausa Fulani knew yoloba are spineless cowards.

They couldn't dream of it in KANU case cos they know what Igbo's can do.

Sorry for ur pain. U can go awaolowo way.... Easy way... Otapiapia

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by saintandsinnerz: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
okonja:

You think so?...

I wish him well, BUT seriously, these bail conditions looks so stringent to meet up.

Anyway, let us all wait and see. cool
And won't you see that the judge is a dunce like her paymaster Buhari? She contradicted herself in the judgement. Firstly, she said she was granting Kanu bail on health condition citing that the health facility in the prison cannot take care of his health, yet she makes it almost impossible for him to go and seek for medical care which was the reason for the bail in the first place. If he didn't meet the bail conditions won't he still remain in prison? What will be the essence of the bail on health
grounds? Injustice Binta Nyako is a coward who hides under the court to perpetrate her criminality! I will be surprised if Kanu lawyers fail to challenge this up to the Supreme Court .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by DollarAngel(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
couragemurphy:

Nice write up bro, but in law some offenses or alleged offenses are bailable while some not bailable... no matter how much someone steals, the law both locally and internationally permits him bail while charges like terrorism, treason etc are not bailable if there is enough burden of proof. So on this case, the judge used her discretion to grant him bail based on pleas on health conditions. Hence the stringent bail conditions were given, because originally the treasonable felony charge against him is not bailable. Even his accomplices were not granted bail.

Believe me your type is elusive on NAIRALAND HERE, the way you enlightened me without puncturing my ego shows you are a man of sagacity, please people should learn from you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by bizzibodi(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
kikake:

But what does President Buhari gain by keeping Nnamdi Kanu a prisoner? he is merely making Nnamdi Kanu a king, and hastening the disintegration of Nigeria.
is that not what u pple want disintergration? or u want him release & d struggle died off?pmb is a child of destiny na?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by hmbassey1960(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
fastjett:
Shared: Obafemi Gbenga wrote:

See how Buhari has made so fool of himself. The man in prison has become more popular and more acceptable than a so called President. Buhari and his northern cabals has been shame before the whole world. How can you subject a freedom fighter to such bail condition. The whole world must be laughing at the Nigeria Judiciary.What a zoo govern by nomad called Buhari. You cannot tell a person how he or she will associate with people. The bail condition cannot stand test of time. Nnamdi Kanu must grant interview if the opportunity arises. No born of a woman will deny a person freedom of expression or association in the name of bail condition. This justice attended quota system law school, that will be the only reason for such judgment that would bar someone from a gathering of mores that 10 persons and a surety to deposit 100 million, is the justice not sick? God will still disgrace them any day any time. Justice can only be delayed but cannot be denied. Please Justice Binta should go back and study law. Nnamdi Kanu must be released no matter what Dying Buhari thinks about it. Rule of law and common sense must prevail. I feel so sorry for dis country.... Buhari and his allies, is your turn today, tomorrow will be someone else's turn.... POWER is transient... Use yours wisely o..... The hand of oppression and injustice will turn around someday.

Obafemi Gbenga
Long Live Nnamdi Kanu (SAW, PBUH, SWT)
Long live Southern *******!!
when u are been charge wit.treason those conditions given to him is gracias.everybody knws he been charge wit treason.so u can say that.the is no disgrace in the verdict given.sorry is nt wat u read in the books that happens okay.he just a dogs that barks but can never bite halas
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by bizzibodi(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
A respected Nigerian Jewish leader...when is Judaism a recognised religion in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu thinks he can be smart by claiming he's a practising Judaism...I will like to know the identity of the Jewish leader in Nigeria?
d albino shut himsef in da balls.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Nellybii: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rose2014:

My brother no be small something grin grin

What a sad day to be a Yoruba nairalander

I must appeal to FG to suspend the sale of otapiapia in SW to avoid casualties

@bolded is a daft thing to say.
You can bury your head in the sadness and hate you preach. Am sure Yoruba nairalanders are as happy as always and they will remain so including the owner of nairaland.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
The conditions are too stict... asking for a senator as surety?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by 0b10010011: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Arysexy:

MKO was "chickened out" eternally with otapiapia cos Hausa Fulani knew yoloba are spineless cowards.

What did Igbo's do when 3,000,000 of them were wiped out? Buritai's squad massacred few, what happened? Keep chest-beating, it's your emblem.

Fact remains that Kanu chicken out. He was suppose to give up his life in prison for the course of Biafra. My paddy beg sharp sharp on health grounds

You think Kuje is sheraton hotel? He can't do 5years there, he will switch off
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by bizzibodi(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
fastjett:
Shared: Obafemi Gbenga wrote:

See how Buhari has made so fool of himself. The man in prison has become more popular and more acceptable than a so called President. Buhari and his northern cabals has been shame before the whole world. How can you subject a freedom fighter to such bail condition. The whole world must be laughing at the Nigeria Judiciary.What a zoo govern by nomad called Buhari. You cannot tell a person how he or she will associate with people. The bail condition cannot stand test of time. Nnamdi Kanu must grant interview if the opportunity arises. No born of a woman will deny a person freedom of expression or association in the name of bail condition. This justice attended quota system law school, that will be the only reason for such judgment that would bar someone from a gathering of mores that 10 persons and a surety to deposit 100 million, is the justice not sick? God will still disgrace them any day any time. Justice can only be delayed but cannot be denied. Please Justice Binta should go back and study law. Nnamdi Kanu must be released no matter what Dying Buhari thinks about it. Rule of law and common sense must prevail. I feel so sorry for dis country.... Buhari and his allies, is your turn today, tomorrow will be someone else's turn.... POWER is transient... Use yours wisely o..... The hand of oppression and injustice will turn around someday.

Obafemi Gbenga
Long Live Nnamdi Kanu (SAW, PBUH, SWT)
Long live Southern *******!!
how can kanu b pbuh is he dead?if he no want bail make remain 4 kuje or worst attempt a jail break,why is he feining illness 2 escape d zoo.pple alway bring d popularity shiit!is arafat not popular?is shakau not popular & regarded as a freedom fighter by bh.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Kowalskiq(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by adegeye38(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
whitebeard:
treason is punishable by death that's how it's done..

"bail him based on I'll health"

biafrans I think u should start looking for a replacement cause this niggardly is getting old and sick I believe when u were part of Nigeria u were agitating for a young leader now u have a old one..one a Nigerian always a Nigerian u people won't listen..

u have been warned..continue..!

as for me I will stand with Nigeria and help fight for honour like a true patriot I won't back down. cause I have pledge to Nigeria
Mr man Treason is different feom Treasonable Felony
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by BudeYahooCom: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
0b10010011:

[s]

Sing or no sing, history has noted it that he chickened out in less than 2 years.

Do you know why the likes of Nelson Mandela and Ken Saro Wiwa re respected? because they stood form till the last minute.

Kanu thought about the beauty of life and the enjoyment in it. Na who won die! Less than 2 years and he filed for bail grin grin grin

History has recorded it today that he bent![/s]

Pray more to Allah that Kanu sings your anthem and embrace your muslims skull in one nigeria.Your Allah appears deaf currently, maybe you should increase the head-banging to 20 times per day instead of 5.

Allah's ear may open eventually as he suspends his orgy with his 77 virgins to answer to your prayers with immediate alacrity. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Mcowubaba: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:
What do you expect from 98% of 100% illiterates, touts and thugs? grin grin grin. Me and my friends just dey laugh when some people dey jubilate Lmao. Do you still remember how dey jubilate when court strike some counts out and the illiterates thought he will be released within 24 hours grin Lwkmd grin grin grin ? grin
Baba, I sent you a pm on some serious issues.
I have also mentioned you for your information on something, but you ignored me

But U always find time to hate against Igbos, I even thought you were even busy with other important things.
Though, I'm not in a position to tell you how you should spend your time, or tell you, who you should like or hate.
I must confess, your behavior is very appalling.

Nairaland is a place were people come to get information nd do some other reasonable things, not just bigotry nd tribalism.

People have been mentioning you up nd down in your thread, asking for information/assistance, instead of replying them, you're always online fighting Tribal wars and exhibiting your bigoted personality.

I believe you are not in Nigeria, even if you are, you are probably well traveled, then I wonder why you Harbour so much hate on Igbos, all your travels nd the western civilization couldn't correct your messed up mindset.

Anyways, I don't really blame you. I think you need more exposure, despite your travels, u are still very timid nd messed up .
Go to other travel threads nd see how people are seriously helping one another, with joy and gladness.

U dey here dey always talk about irrelevant things

Always have a helping mind, the world revolves, tomorrow maybe your turn, I never knew I would ever ask anyone about information on traveling to........., I thought I knew it all in my own category.

Kapish

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by JusticeSeeker: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fayose's popularity seeking is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by 0b10010011: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Pray more to Allah that Kanu sings your anthem and embrace your muslims skull in one nigeria.Your Allah appears deaf currently, maybe you should increase the head-banging to 20 times per day instead of 5.

Allah's ear may open eventually as he suspends his orgy with his 77 virgins to answer to your prayers. grin

Allah or no Allah....History won't remember that!

Kanu chicken out in less than 24 months on health grounds. grin grin grin

That's Cowardice! After so much rant and self staged doggedness for the media, can't believe he could file for bail. Was already believing he would rather die in prison than continue with one Nigeria.

Now the zoo he mocked re now giving the animal bail conditions.

God bless Ken Saro Wiwa, Nelson Mandela and there likes wherever they re. Those re MEN!

Not the chicken that couldn't even Stand for 24 months! Even chickens die in battle during fight. He can be more likened to a dog who runs away when over powered

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bros bail na bail, congrats to Mr. kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by sshalom(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Imagine the bail conditions!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by BudeYahooCom: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
0b10010011:
[s]

Allah or no Allah....History won't remember that!

Kanu chicken out in less than 24 months on health grounds. grin grin grin

That's Cowardice! After so much rant and self staged doggedness for the media, can't believe he could file for bail. Was already believing he would rather die in prison than continue with one Nigeria.

Now the zoo he mocked re now giving the animal bail conditions.

God bless Ken Saro Wiwa, Nelson Mandela and there likes wherever they re. Those re MEN!

Not the chicken that couldn't even Stand for 24 months! Even chickens die in battle during fight. He can be more likened to a dog who runs away when over powered[/s]

The truth remains that you begged Allah to leave his orgy with 77 heavenly virgins and answer to your prayers to make Kanu do 'one nigeria' with your muslim skull. Allah became deaf and you were like....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by dvee2: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pavore9:
A Jewish leader? shocked
There are many Jewish leaders in Nigeria. There are many Jews practicing igbos, that's what the condition meant, not necessarily a white isreally jew.
However, that man Nnamdi kanu is in for a long thing, if you watch the video of him soliciting for money to buy arms to kill Nigerians, it will be hard to not to be convicted of treason.
Just beg for pardon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by nusirat(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Arysexy:

Love your Courage's but remember from the past that your grand father Ikemba Ojukwubrun leaves you people when chip are down, I still remember, if you want to be an independence nation try and develop your gully land, and leave Nigeria alone, Abiola has sacrifice for Yoruba man, that is all of you leave your gully land of cause people to leave in Lagos, a won were gbogbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Omeokachie: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
The voice of Nyako, the hand of Buhari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:

Believe me your type is elusive on NAIRALAND HERE, the way you enlightened me without puncturing my ego shows you are a man of sagacity, please people should learn from you.

Thumb's up bro...one love

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by smart024(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
No wonder he opted to go back to his kuje oneroom apartment...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by loschivatos(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
That terrorist begged for his release

While "shecow"and his cohorts are prophets and heroes.

If this guy was from a particular "religion" this case would have been differently handled. One Nigeria my foot. Before you start chanting 'another Ipob' as usual I'm not igbo.

Only the igbos can make biafra a reality.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by jerryclinton: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Igboesika:
Some Eediats on this forum are singing another song after saying that he would rot in jail. Pained looser every where. The fact is that the bail has been granted, and by God's grace, the bail conditions would be met.
but he will still rot in jail na. Abi na you go go bail am with all those hard conditions..u be jewish leader??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by guardsman: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chai! See gobbe!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by whitebeard(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:

In Psychology it is called CONDITIONING, it's not your fault that you have paid allegiance to slavery
see..slavery.. we are no longer in that era the world is dynamic..i am sure u have received the national anthem before..and when u at all form biafra when they ask u which country was ur country carved from what will u say

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by SuperS1Panther: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
How i wish this loud mouthed toothless bulldog of Biafrau.d is being charged by Putin or Kim Jong Un.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by datribune: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fayose, what an eediot!. Is he helping dis young man or ruining him?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.