Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (62608 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by whitebeard(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Henon:

Malaria-triggered rant.
malaria and ant are not related.. wait lemme ask u this question if someone in Biafra commits treason against Biafra what will u do.. if it a death penalty that's your answer then I think u are referring to ur self when u called me a malaria-triggered ant..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:
What do you expect from 98% of 100%
[b]— Mr. Kanu must not hold rallies.
— He must not grant interviews.
— He must not be in a crowd of more than 10 people.
— He must provide three sureties in the sum of N100 million each.
— One of the sureties must be a senior highly placed person of Igbo extraction such as a senator.
— The second surety must be a highly respected Jewish leader since Mr. Kanu said his religion is Judaism
— The third surety must be a highly respected person who owns landed property and is resident in Abuja
— The IPOB leader must deposit his Nigerian passport
— He must also deposit his British passport with the court
— He must provide the court with reports on the progress of his health and treatment on a monthly basis.
— The order for him to deposit his Nigerian and British passports also mean he cannot travel out of the country (If this is considered, it is the thirteenth condition).

Buhahahahahahahaha! You go fear bail conditions. The Onikuje of Kuje prison ain't go nowhere! cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Domnick(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE JUDICIARY IN NIGERIA IS NOT INDEPENDENT!

WHY IS KANU WHO HAS NOT KILLED ANYONE BEING TREATED WORST THAN BOKO HARAM GUYS?

REMEMBER THE BOKO HARAM KIDNAPPER THAT SHOWED UP WITH A CHIBOK GAL?
HE WAS NOT EVEN HANDCUFFED, AND HE KIDNAPPED & RAPED.

WELL THIS SHOWS US WITH THE KILLINGS BY FULANI HERDSMEN THAT NORTH BELIEVE THEY CAN DO AS THEY PLEASE.

PLEASE GUYS FROM THE SOUTH-EAST & SOUTH-SOUTH, LETS SHOW THE SOUTH-WEST SOME RESPECT FOR THEIR HELP.

YES THEY HAVE THREATENED TO DROWN US IN THE LAGOON.
YES THEY HAVE REFUSED TO ALLOCATE FAIRLY GOVT MONEY TO US.
YES THEY HAVE SYSTEMATICALLY SACKED OUR PEOPLE FROM GOVT.

BUT IT WAS FAYOSE & KAYODE WHO WENT TO COURT.

SO GUYS LETS AT LEAST CHILL FOR THEM A MONTH OR SO.

WE ALL KNOW THAT ONE NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING, TO BE CANDID WE ALL HAVE THE SAME DEAD WEIGHT HOLDING US DOWN.

THESE STRINGENT BAIL CONDITIONS WERE DESIGNED TO BE DIFFICULT.
BOKO HARAM GUYS ARE TREATED BETTER THAN IGBO PEOPLE IN NIGERIA.
THIS ALONE CONFIRMS WE HAVE NO PLACE IN NIGERIA
boko haram are being killed every day.. Nnamdi kanu has commited treason and is being charged to court as it is supposed to be. And the case have even been stratched longer than it should. So u cant just sit in ur house and type anything when u dont even know what is going on in Nigeria. The Nigerian Government dont want to pass judgement on him yet because they recognize his influence and are trying to prevent chaos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by bakila: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
vayne:

No one gives a bleeping hoot what you think,you can shove it up your a55hole.
Your langauge explains the poor work done on you at age 4 to 14.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by vickuzzy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
vayne:
This is because the case is not over,once the case is over an NK wins,all restrictions will be lifted and NK will have equal right as a citizen!

Nigeria does not have a right to deny him those privileges once the case is over!

Besides,the bail conditions can be challenged at a higher court!
what other court do you think is higher
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by KOBOJO: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
That terrorist begged for his release

Ewu mkpeeeeeehhhhhh !!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by solidman59(m): 6:14am On Apr 26, 2017
DollarAngel:
Nigeria! Nigeria!! Nigeria!!! When are we going to ever get it right, I read the conditions given out before he can get bailed, it was so appalling, then I said to myself, the reason the country is still in mess and shambles is becos we have misplaced PRIORITIES, believe if these are the conditions given to our corrupt Leaders that steals money meant for the well being of her people, leading to death of the poor citizens, then a little sanity would have been restored to this country. The Politicians are scared of Liberal minds, Nnamdi is more threat than corruption and incompetency been displayed in every nuke and crane of this country, I weep for Nigeria once small, UNTIL WE START GETTING IT RIGHT THINGS WE REMAIN THE SAME

As much as I agree with you, I still think you should learn to spell simple words properly

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by franugo(m): 6:30am On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=MChaze25 post=55913743]Kanu is smarter than the Nigerian government.. The judge failed into his trap...getting a Jewish leader means isreal will be more interested now in Biafra's case and that is a country Nigeria should be afraid of to support Biafra. Israel is deadly when it comes to international wars...They don't make noise but very deadly... They don't cease fire at all easily... Hmmm.
Buhari think well ooo[/quote

lmao!'failed into his trap' ni? Guy ur dullness dey give me joy. Abeg kwantinu so i can laugh my troubles away. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by whitebeard(m): 7:40am On Apr 26, 2017
vayne:
This is because the case is not over,once the case is over an NK wins,all restrictions will be lifted and NK will have equal right as a citizen!

Nigeria does not have a right to deny him those privileges once the case is over!

Besides,the bail conditions can be challenged at a higher court!
there is only one way individuals guilty of treason end..that's death
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2017
What has Nnamdi Kanu's religious faith got to do with his bail. FOR GOODNESS SAKE NIGERIA IS A SECULAR STATE. Suppose he had claimed to be an Atheist ? What /Who sureties for him ? His ancestors? SMH.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by judondasylva(m): 9:12am On Apr 26, 2017
God with us we shall prevail in Jesus name
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Excuzeme: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
WOCKHARDI:
What has Nnamdi Kanu's religious faith got to do with his bail. FOR GOODNESS SAKE NIGERIA IS A SECULAR STATE. Suppose he had claimed to be an Atheist ? What /Who sureties for him ? His ancestors? SMH.

He will need Ndi-Babalawo to stand as Surety grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2019
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 by selemempe: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2019
whitebeard:
treason is punishable by death that's how it's done..

"bail him based on Ill health"

biafrans I think u should start looking for a replacement cause this niggardly is getting old and sick I believe when u were part of Nigeria u were agitating for a young leader now u have a old one..once a Nigerian always a Nigerian u people won't listen..

u have been warned..continue..!

as for me I will stand with Nigeria and help fight for her honour like a true patriot I won't back down. cause I have pledge to Nigeria

biafrans have been quoting me.. well I have a question for them

if someone in Biafra commits treason against Biafra what do u suggest should be done to the individual..?
kanu met his bail... please help Sowore meet his own

Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) / Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.