Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland (480 Views)

How I viewed Homosexuality back then as an Athiest, and Now / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / I Am No Longer A Theist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland by EVarn(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
This thread is to investigate the percentage of nairaland users who are theist,agnostic and athiest.Nairaland being Nigeria's/Africa's largest internet forum.

So,its a public poll,and every nairaland user is invited; If you are Christian,Muslim,Judaist,Buddhist,Eckanker,Druze etc,reply with "YES".

If you are agnostic or indifferent,reply with "NEITHER".

If you are Athiest,reply with "NO".

This poll is for research purposes,and could be used as a point of reference for religious debates anywhere in the world.
This is also to ascertain the evolution of athiesm and agnostism among Nigerians using social media.

RULES:
1.Multiple voting is not allowed.
2.If caught attempting to vote using alternate monickers,such person's vote will be invalidated and he/she will be reported to the Mods.
3.No bashing or insultive jabs; factual arguements are welcome.
4.Do not attempt to cajole others into voting for your preferred category.

Cc: OAM4J,Seun
Re: Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Just perusing a thread about an accident or catastrophic event on Nairaland front page shines a glowing light on the disproportionately high percentage of theists on NL.

If there is anything that reveals the intellectual blindness of theists, Christians and Muslims especially, is the fact that they can't see or acknowledge the patently obvious fact that there is no Supreme God factor playing a controlling role in their lives. Waking up in the morning and praying for God's protection doesn't guarantee you'd make it through that day alive. Why? Because he doesn't exist. Duuuurh!!! I can bet more than 50 percent of the people who die in accidents daily pray to this same illusory God and believe that he hears them. Shame.
Re: Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland by Blue3k(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Use survey monkey to conduct poll that's how I do mine on this site since it doesn't have a built in mechanicalism.
Re: Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland by EVarn(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Blue3k:
Use survey monkey to conduct poll that's how I do mine on this site since it doesn't have a built in mechanicalism.
Survey monkey?,never heard of it....
Re: Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland by Blue3k(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
EVarn:
Survey monkey?,never heard of it....

Give it a try. It's easy and you can set it up how ever u please. Then u always get new email anytime someone takes survey. I did survey on if people were in favor of jury trials and if they are satisfied with legal system. 100 said yes to jury trial.

https://www.surveymonkey.com

https://www.nairaland.com/3494974/favor-jury-trial-nigeria
Re: Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland by EVarn(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Blue3k:

Give it a try. It's easy and you can set it up how ever u please. Then u always get new email anytime someone takes survey. I did survey on if people were in favor of jury trials and if they are satisfied with legal system. 100 said yes to jury trial.

https://www.surveymonkey.com

https://www.nairaland.com/3494974/favor-jury-trial-nigeria
Thats wicked!....thanks
Re: Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland by donjazet(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
No
Re: Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Neither/undefined cry
Re: Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland by EVarn(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Stewie101:
Just perusing a thread about an accident or catastrophic event on Nairaland front page shines a glowing light on the disproportionately high percentage of theists on NL.

If there is anything that reveals the intellectual blindness of theists, Christians and Muslims especially, is the fact that they can't see or acknowledge the patently obvious fact that there is no Supreme God factor playing a controlling role in their lives. Waking up in the morning and praying for God's protection doesn't guarantee you'd make it through that day alive. Why? Because he doesn't exist. Duuuurh!!! I can bet more than 50 percent of the people who die in accidents daily pray to this same illusory God and believe that he hears them. Shame.
I deduce that you are a NO,no?
Re: Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
how this voting go feed my hungry stomach,Abeg make I enjoy my life jo .what do you want to gain from this poll sef
Re: Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland by FellepHq(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
No
Re: Official Poll 2017: Percentage Of Athiest And Theist On Nairaland by EVarn(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
RESULT SO FAR: Atheist: 3 Agnostic: 1 Theist: 0

(1) (Reply)

Movement Of Spiritual Inner Awareness / Numbers!! / Perfume Is Not Permissible For Women In Islam. It Provokes Men's Desire" - Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.