Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,501 members, 7,847,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? (2567 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alphamale2017:

**now transforming to a chocolate dude with curly hair**

pass na.

I will go ahead and wait for u grin

I can just tell that your level of maturity is below 30%
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Alphamale2017(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

I can just tell that your level of maturity is below 30%

Lmaooo . do u know the meaning of the word "opinion" ?? okay . sorry for replying ur mention . am out
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alphamale2017:

Lmaooo . do u know the meaning of the word "opinion" ?? okay . sorry for replying ur mention . am out

No I don't know the meaning of it & my google just froze like 15min ago so educate me fam

All that was sacarsm, thought you were smart enough to pick that up. Anyways forget about all that. (I'm assuming your lips are red since you're a yellow bone not that I believe anything you said) Now come here tongue
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Alphamale2017(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I don't know the meaning of it & my google just froze like 15min ago so educate me fam

All that was sacarsm, thought you were smart enough to pick that up. Anyways forget about all that. (I'm assuming your lips are red since you're a yellow bone not that I believe anything you said) Now come here tongue

k
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Hyfer(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Pray tell what am I missing?
Unplanned sex...it's magical.. cool
Alero3Arubi:

Pray tell what am I missing?
Unplanned sex...it's magical..
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hyfer:
Unplanned sex...it's magical.. coolUnplanned sex...it's magical..

I'm not one for unplanned things.
Can't even get a feeling if I'm not pre-informed.
Am sorry but that doesn't work with me.
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Hyfer(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I'm not one for unplanned things. Can't even get a feeling if I'm not pre-informed. Am sorry but that doesn't work with me.
weird
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hyfer:
weird

Are you sure?
I'm very normal oo.
Besides I didn't wire myself nau.
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Hyfer(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you sure? I'm very normal oo. Besides I didn't wire myself nau.
True though..... But unplanned sex is kinda more romantic.
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by marvin902(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
just attention
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hyfer:
True though.....
But unplanned sex is kinda more romantic.
Na because God make you so, you know.
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lashort:
There's nothing attractive than a guy with brains(Rrrrrr) Mr intelligent wink
He must be funny too embarassed
And polite tongue

Wait!
Tall
Big eyes
Chocolate
Dresses well
Smells good
Curly hair

I'm waiting for my match...........

I have an indian friend for you. Just that he doesn't joke with his money. Make i match make una?
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
I have an indian friend for you. Just that he doesn't joke with his money. Make i match make una?

Match him with your sister smiley
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Akjwyzepal:

Match her with your sister smiley
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Akjwyzepal(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lashort:

Match him with your sister smiley
lol. People who can't stand by what they say are called cowards.
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
lol. People who can't stand by what they say are called cowards.

Gladly just worn a coward badge with pride
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Akjwyzepal(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lashort:

u really worth it. Keep it safe
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 05, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
u really worth it. Keep it safe
cupid-shoot this two an arrow so the hate change to love smiley
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Akjwyzepal(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2017
redbeans:
cupid-shoot this two an arrow so the hate change to love smiley
hates? Why hates, no time 4 hates o. Hustling 247
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 08, 2017
Lashort:

la short.. Hmm.. Why that moniker??
Re: Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
hates? Why hates, no time 4 hates o. Hustling 247
that's the spirit. Make the 'paper'

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating / ‘haters Will Say It’s Photoshopped’ – Khloe Kardashian Slams Haters / Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.