Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

If You Were Kelvin What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Kelvin What Will You Do? (574 Views)

Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Child-size Ghanaian Actor, Dabo Accused Of Impregnating Upcoming Actress, Kelvin / 40 Years Old Woman, Monsurat Idowu Dies Ontop Of Her 28 Years Old Toy Boy,kelvin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Kelvin What Will You Do? by Lawricast(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Since he lost both parents through a ghastly motor accident ,Kelvin responsibility was on his uncle,although he made his Waec four years ago and has attempted JAMB three times, his uncle has given him an ultimatum to withdraw his funding, if he fails this current exam. Kelvin has always admire this lady when he got to the examination center,when the computer base test began with everyone to his or her computer,Kelvin didn’t find the exam funny,it was really difficult for him and while he was battling with the brevity of time, he observed that this same lady has mistaking switch off her system and she doesn’t know what to do and no technical personnel was around to assist apart from the exam invigilator who does not have a clue about computer! If you were kelvin what will you do?

Re: If You Were Kelvin What Will You Do? by LethargiQue: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
undecided

If I were Kelvin, I'd mind my own fuçking business!

WTF is wrong with you people, how the fuçk is a total stranger your priority? How is this even a question?? undecided

I've got my ass on the line, and you want me to help a girl who probably fučks in 3s and 4s for a living??

Hell NO! I'm minding my business..

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Kelvin What Will You Do? by Alitair(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Turn and focus on my work and how to pass. But i will mark the girl's face so i will tell her sorry later.
Re: If You Were Kelvin What Will You Do? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
That girl in the pic is cuuute

Damn, I need to get married embarassed

wait..
Re: If You Were Kelvin What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
If the exam was really difficult, He wouldn't have observed any lady battling with Her system undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Kelvin What Will You Do? by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
If there's really no one around and Kelvin can operate the damn thing then I don't see any reason why he shouldn't help. Doesn't take anything from him... undecided

©YBR
Re: If You Were Kelvin What Will You Do? by Cameleon72(f): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Since am not Kelvin, i wont do anything

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Girl Who Look's Like Adesua / Can Bras Cause Breast Cancer? Here Is The Answer / 9 Amazing Things Love Alone Can Give You (number 3 & 6 Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.