Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

40 Years Old Woman, Monsurat Idowu Dies Ontop Of Her 28 Years Old Toy Boy,kelvin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 40 Years Old Woman, Monsurat Idowu Dies Ontop Of Her 28 Years Old Toy Boy,kelvin (1424 Views)

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Years Old Woman, Monsurat Idowu Dies Ontop Of Her 28 Years Old Toy Boy,kelvin by InforOrbit: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2018
A 28-year-old man, Kelvin Michael, has been arrested following the death of his lover, Monsurat Idowu, 40, after a sex romp in Ogun State.
Michael was arrested on Wednesday at Ota, after he reportedly took Idowu, a mother of five, to the State Hospital and could not explain what happened to her.

Kelvin Michael

A hospital worker contacted the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in Onipanu to report the situation, prompting to the lover’s arrest.

The command’s spokesman, Abimbola Oyeyemi, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)

said: “On interrogation, the suspect claimed to have met the deceased last month in a bus at Ketu, Lagos, where they exchanged phone numbers.

“Consequently he invited her to the house of his friend in Ota,

Continue Below with Photos
https://www.informationorbit.com/40-years-old-woman-monsurat-idowu-dies-ontop-of-her-28-years-old-toy-boy-kelvin-michael/

Re: 40 Years Old Woman, Monsurat Idowu Dies Ontop Of Her 28 Years Old Toy Boy,kelvin by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Does he not know the risk involved in such before?
Re: 40 Years Old Woman, Monsurat Idowu Dies Ontop Of Her 28 Years Old Toy Boy,kelvin by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Monsurat! grin
Re: 40 Years Old Woman, Monsurat Idowu Dies Ontop Of Her 28 Years Old Toy Boy,kelvin by chiommy123(f): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
this one don enter
Re: 40 Years Old Woman, Monsurat Idowu Dies Ontop Of Her 28 Years Old Toy Boy,kelvin by emelda86(f): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Na them them...

Ndi na amu otutu umu
Re: 40 Years Old Woman, Monsurat Idowu Dies Ontop Of Her 28 Years Old Toy Boy,kelvin by Auladimeji(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
emelda86:
Na them them...
Ndi na amu otutu umu
Na them kee you there
Re: 40 Years Old Woman, Monsurat Idowu Dies Ontop Of Her 28 Years Old Toy Boy,kelvin by emelda86(f): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2018
Auladimeji:
Na them kee you there

Did I just match someone ewwwwww.....sorry dear

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I'm In Bondage / My Edo Landlord Treats Me Like A Princess / Why I Ended D Relationship With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.