Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday (1624 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by onila(f): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
i rather date akata

tufia!
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by Victornezzar: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
onila:

i rather date akata

tufia!
wetin Ghana people do u
i think dis would be ur 3rd thread on dem 2day
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by NevetsIbot(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
but

Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by onila(f): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

wetin Ghana people do u
i think dis would be ur 3rd thread on dem 2day
they have akata attitude

it's better to date an akata
because you know they act like that because they lost their culture

its sad when you see our African brothers acting like akata considering they are African and were not slaves
time to kick ghana out of the continent
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by Victornezzar: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
onila:
they have akata attitude

its sad when you see our African brothers act like that
lol av u dated any b4
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by onila(f): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol av u dated any b4

i was in the process of dating one
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by Victornezzar: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
onila:

i was in the process of dating one
ehya
wah later hppnd
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by onila(f): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

ehya
wah later hppnd

he didn't allow me use my laptop when I was around him
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ok

Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by Victornezzar: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
onila:

he didn't allow me use my laptop when I was around him
choi
How weird
guess u av found love again
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by onila(f): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

choi
How weird
guess u av found love again

i have to wait and find love again

thanks for ur concern
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by Victornezzar: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
onila:

i have to wait and find love again

thanks for ur concern
U wlc
wer do u base
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by onila(f): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

U wlc
wer do u base

North America
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by Victornezzar: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
onila:

North America
So u find love come West Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by Just30: 12:05am On Apr 26, 2017
onila:
they have akata attitude

its sad when you see our African brothers acting like akata considering they are African and were not slaves
you have a long way to go because Ghana embodied Africa
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by onila(f): 1:20am On Apr 26, 2017
Just30:
you have a long way to go because Ghana embodied Africa

by worshipping the white man
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by Just30: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2017
onila:

by worshipping the white man
now you seems a brainwashed lad .
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by onila(f): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2017
Just30:
now you seems a brainwashed lad .

where did you guys get the black american/caribbean attitude from

having kids out of wedlock and being mannerless and rude
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by uzoexcel(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
onila:

North America

Yaba left

Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by Just30: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
onila:

where did you guys get the black american/caribbean attitude from

having kids out of wedlock and being mannerless and rude
maybe you should go around Nigeria and you will find by far, a greater number of people like that. But, how did being a single mum become a problem ?
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by onila(f): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
uzoexcel:

Yaba left

how does that make any sense
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by onila(f): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Just30:
maybe you should go around Nigeria and you will find by far, a greater number of people like that. But, how did being a single mum become a problem ?

it's worse in ghana
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by QuietHammer(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
As for me and my family, we don't give a fvck

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
I thank God for you o grin

©YBR
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by Just30: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
onila:

it's worse in ghana

no, people feel free to talk about their single parenthood and boost about it.
In Nigeria ,People feel ashamed and incapable to talk about it.
That is the society you have built
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by onila(f): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Just30:
no, people feel free to talk about their single parenthood and boost about it.
In Nigeria ,People feel ashamed and incapable to talk about it.
That is the society you have built

we don't need to talk about it

it will show

all the ghanaian friends i have are from single homes
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by Just30: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
onila:

we don't need to talk about it

it will show

all the ghanaian friends i have are from single homes
you might really be a homeless guy then.
Birds of the same feathers flock together
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by onila(f): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Just30:
you might really be a homeless guy then.
Birds of the same feathers flock together

when did you guys lose ur culture
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by dtruth50: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
must u bring everything to social media? every time ghana dis, ghana dt. Since u hv broke up, we wil feel free now with ghana
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by Just30: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
onila:

when did you guys lose ur culture
if you were educated enough, then you would know that culture is dynamic
Re: I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday by onila(f): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Just30:
if you were educated enough, then you would know that culture is dynamic

but why akata culture

why not African culture of tolerance

(1) (Reply)

You Make Me Feel Sexy; Woman's Loving Words To Her Husband After Childbirth.PICS / The Evolution Of The Bra / Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.