Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) (1672 Views)

Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / Wife Calls Out Her Husband's Mistress On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by groomed: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Apparently, all is not going down well with a woman and a lady. I am tempted to believe her story since the culprit is a banker. I recall a similar story that a friend told of how a zenith bank female staff did same on him when she saw Total is the company he works for plus the money in his account.

Ok ,usually i have no business with side chicks but when a side chick hits close to home and runs her mouth at the wife of the man she is frolicking with,Then its time to Call her out and i will do it by first throwing away my stand on it
Out here is A girl called Chidinma Igwilo.She works in access bank in Adeola Odeku.So madam banker,Believes that a married man should be her taxi driver.If your husband owns a hugeaccount balance,Madam will start with the man even before he even knows who she is.Even with koboless ones that dont have 100k to their names,Madam starts to struggle.
Her name on instagram is @didigwilo.
The man involved is an idiotic fellow who would not stop soiling his hands with his immoral ways....
Wait for it:His mum thinks her son is a priest.
He has no shame foe family and is a public toilet .He cant even afford good clothes oh.He would take care of his family but he has just enough to go round to the side chicks he acquires .
A blood sucker that sucks the energy of the woman who has spent her last years with him in misery.Cant even but his own kids decent clothes to put on their backs.
Chidinma igwilo,I will make sure you see this. We would come and disgrace you since you are a habitual side chick and you have refused to Get sense.You started with Emeka .You disturbed him until he almost left the bank for you.Emeka is married,only God knows if you still throw yourself shamelessly at him
You moved on to J.O.E. Your end is near.
I am calling you out because you had the temerity to blab your stupid lips at his wife....
I will call out the husband soon.
If i hear peem from your mouth,I will release videos that will make you commit suicide.
PS:I do not need your sermon of leave the side chick and fight the husband.With the anger in me,if i know you personally,I will ignore you and delete your comment.If you are someone i don't know,I will block you.
A woman shouldnt be the reason why another woman is emotionally down.
Women pulling them selves down before Jesus came

Re: Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lmso grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
lol. No be small vexing this woman vex

" The man involved is an idiotic fellow who would not stop soiling his hands with his immoral ways....
He has no shame foe family and is a public toilet .He cant even afford good clothes oh. ...... "

Hahaha. Savagery

1 Like

Re: Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by groomed: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. No be small vexing this woman vex

" The man involved is an idiotic fellow who would not stop soiling his hands with his immoral ways....
He has no shame foe family and is a public toilet .He cant even afford good clothes oh. ...... "

Hahaha. Savagery
no b small thing.
Re: Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Slay queen calling out her fellow slay queen

Its allowed

#YOLO
Re: Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
"If i hear peem for your mouth"

That part was really funny grin
Re: Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by groomed: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
folakemigeh:
"If i hear peem for your mouth"

That part was really funny grin
lol.
Re: Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by PatriotTemidayo: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
This woman doesn't sound married. She sounds like a Slayqueen whose target was grabbed faster than she did.
Re: Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by Victornezzar: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
If she was an husband snatcher b4
I av no problem with dat
I just love seeing women fighting, it feeds d eyes tongue
Re: Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
If she was an husband snatcher b4 I av no problem with dat I just love seeing women fighting, it feeds d eyes tongue
Na so.undecided
Re: Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by Victornezzar: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tahrah:
Na so.undecided
Are u a woman
Re: Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
Are u a woman
Lemme check to confirm.
Re: Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by Victornezzar: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tahrah:
Lemme check to confirm.
u neva marry so park well
Re: Woman Calls Out Side Chick On Facebook (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

u neva marry so park well
Sorry,i didn't realise it's for only married women.

(1) (Reply)

Is There No Miss Nairaland Competition This Year? / If You See Olosho, Marry Her! She'll Almost Make A Better Wife. / Nigerian Lesbian Celebrates Her Partner On Social Media (photos,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.