Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

11 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 (2231 Views)

COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund / Biafra News - If Igbo Want To Be President, They Should Join A Political Party" / Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 by dieNL: 7:32am On Apr 26, 2017
MrMaestro:
Because they can't develop their own region on their own so they want Niger Deltas oil.
ND oil here and there....., Ok, what do the Yorubas and hausa fulani want one Nigeria for?

1 Like

Re: 11 by kingzizzy: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2017
blackpanda:
Many Nigerians are educated but not informed. Its all how to join bandwagon to chant nonsense that they know. For me, only gullible illiterates hungry to throw away money they don't have and to flush their destiny in latrine support Biafra.

Biafra is a mythic unsustainable ridiculous idea that has no basis in reality. I even watched in total amazement as that big oaf rushed to court to support a common criminal that promise to annihilate the entire Yoruba's. Dumbasses!!

Hmmmm I see. So the 'big oaf' who rushed to court is a fool? IPOB supporters are all fools? Those who want a separate existence are fools?

It is only you and Lord Lugard are the wise men who can see the beauty of 'one Nigeria'

The same beauty that has never worked since 1960 to this day, the same beauty that caused Igbos to lose over 3 million souls and the same beauty that has caused widespread suffering

You will have explain thlis 'one Nigeria' for us well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 by blackpanda: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Hollysaint:

whether biafra fails when they leave Nigeria should not be your bussiness.you want to be in Nigeria biafrans don't care ,learn how to respect other peoples opinion and mind your business.

There is nothing like "biafrans". Simply doesnt exist. Even you that is making noise, all your credentials still refers to u as nigerian. so stop spewing trash!
Re: 11 by maximilano: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2017
igbofocus:
because they want to
1 shape their country with their own hands based on their culture, beliefs and tradition which is built on MERIT
2 give their future generations a sure foundation and better identity . things which the zoo sorry nigeria cant and dont offer
3 turn ASUSU IGBO into a dominant language from the one on the brink of extinction! a position it holds currently
4 make inventions without fear of quota system jealousy
5 abolish quota system and violent religion!
6 turn ALA IGBO into the greatest country on earth with our huge deposits of human and natural and even material resources...... something impossible in nigeria

there is no need to continue.............. kwukata kwukata aburo na nti ga anu! maka na nti ga anu ihe aburo belu ma oha ka okpu ata!
Well said
Re: 11 by maximilano: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2017
blues20:
Nigeria, presently is structured to fail. Her constitution and nepotic system will make a success an ugly failure. Give Obama the Nigerian presidency to run, and watch him fail like a whoping sissy. Fast-forward into the future, in the next fifty years, Nigeria will still remain in the same circle of failure, as long as she maintains this current structure. This is one of the reason the Biafrans wants out. sad
This is a very good one and it's the simple truth. Nothing can thrive in this kind of system and I don't blame them for wanting out.
Re: 11 by maximilano: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2017
OreMI22:
Igbos want a sovereign state due to the injustices meted out against them and they will get it.

If Fulani want a war with Igbos, let them bring it on.

Unless a dramatic thing happens to address the fundamental injustices happening right now in Nigeria where a section had seized the Nigerian army to use it as a tool of oppression against other sections of the country, Nigeria will definitely break up.

Just like the former USSR broke up in spite of threats to use the Soviet army against parts of the country. No army can defeat a determined people...and the continued and even heightened injustices in Nigeria under Buhari has brought this issue of Nigerian citizenship up to be addressed once and for all.
You've spoken well. Marginalization is a key point among the reasons for a sovereign state.
Re: 11 by maximilano: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
nku5:
Many reasons why but the simplest I can think of is that I don't want to belong to a union where I am threatened over my choice to vote who I want to vote for. Where a president can call me 5% and my fellow "Countrymen" applaud him. Our children deserve better than this crap
Well said, no freedom of expression. The problem started in 1914
Re: 11 by Dannidom(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
blackpanda:
Many Nigerians are educated but not informed. Its all how to join bandwagon to chant nonsense that they know. For me, only gullible illiterates hungry to throw away money they don't have and to flush their destiny in latrine support Biafra.

Biafra is a mythic unsustainable ridiculous idea that has no basis in reality. I even watched in total amazement as that big oaf rushed to court to support a common criminal that promise to annihilate the entire Yoruba's. Dumbasses!!
Have you asked yourself why nigeria in this jet age with all its human and natural resources still remains a developing country?
Simply put, Biafrans dont want to be part of the Nigerian system any longer!
Re: 11 by blackpanda: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
Dannidom:
Have you asked yourself why nigeria in this jet age with all its human and natural resources still remains a developing country?
Simply put, Biafrans dont want to be part of the Nigerian system any longer!
[/s]

Balderdash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 by 7lives: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Desyner:
Stop playing the victim unnecessarily. Nigeria is a fake country. A country set up in order to dominate and milk the docile.
Why do u think anytime they bring up the topic of breaking up Nigeria, all the northerners talk is how they fought to keep it one. That's like a veiled threat to say look, we will crush whoever tries to challenge our dominion like we did before.

But even the North never want to be part of Nigeria at Independence.
They also tried to pull out of Nigeria at a point in time.
My take in all these is that, those who want out should be allowed.
Re: 11 by loopmongoat: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
maximilano:
I have being curious about knowing the reasons why the Igbo's want Biafra, but I have not really gotten the best responses order than hate speeches and insults. I am not against the move for secession but I need to know the objectives because I am also an advocate of breaking up this unholy marriage. Please be objective in your responses.
I have a question to ask
Why are afonjas fulani ass lickers
If you answer my question i will give you the answer you seek
Re: 11 by Desyner: 12:01am On Apr 27, 2017
7lives:

But even the North never want to be part of Nigeria at Independence.
They also tried to pull out of Nigeria at a point in time.
My take in all these is that, those who want out should be allowed.
You are right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu / Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply / Buhari Certificate : See How The Authentic WAEC Attestation Result Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.