Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist (39877 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2017
5DMindset:

Perfectly true.

Your moniker sha grin do u play 7D chess cheesy
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Wolfbrother(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2017
fallout87:

Nonsense.

He lost because the media said he was. You people were confused by your media and followed it's script to the bitter end. It was very obvious Obama wanted him out, when David Axelrod's company was running Buhari's election using Obama's campagin mantra of "change".

You guys will soon learn the media is a big issue. Those who control it control the public thought process and influence the mob. They just influenced stupid Nigerians to vote against their own rights, lifestyle and progress.

This is the bitter truth.

Now see your lives. Is this government not stealing? Is this government not worse? Is anything better?

Do those countries care now? No, because it was all politically motivated

Oga all this one you are talking is story, we are all in Nigeria, we can see hear and smell the corruption and lack of development even without the media telling us, and we were supposed to vote for goodluck jonathan again is that one not madness abi what is this one saying undecided undecided undecided undecided

OjukwuWarBird:

You are wrong

Buhari is the chairman of that dark forces

I had a revelation in 2013 that Jonathan was elected to prevent a war and he was warned about it

We prayed about it in Church

Buhari will never rule Nigeria in full health until he steps down

Afonjas will bear the greatest casualties of Buhari's government for their treachery
based on hatred for the Igbos

Lagos will lose its economic importance either in a Restructured or Disintegrated Nigeria

Obama's trouble are about to begin both at home and overseas

The end of Nigeria has been concluded in heaven already if the North refuses restructuring

But the North will refuse restructuring and lose Nigeria forever

What Sanusi said about Arewa being poorer than Niger Chad and Cameroon will become a reality in the same way his prediction about the rise of Igbo youths fighting for their freedom is taking place under Nnamdi Kanu

Nominee for most senseless post of the century, you "Christians" keep embarrassing yourselves everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by michoim(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2017
The clueless one still has mouth to talk...
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

You are wrong

I had a revelation in 2013 that Jonathan was elected to prevent a war and he was warned about it

Afonjas will bear the greatest casualties of Buhari's government for their treachery

Lagos will lose its economic importance either in a Restructured or Disintegrated Nigeria

The end of Nigeria has been concluded in heaven already if the North refuses restructuring

What Sanusi said about Arewa being poorer than Niger Chad and Cameroon will become a reality in the same way his prediction about the rise of Igbo youths fighting for their freedom is taking place under Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by BetaThings: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2017
wirinet:

In other words, you did not believe the girls were abducted, that was why you went for a party in Kano same day after hearing of the abductions and it took you three weeks before you finally acted on the reports. I want to ask, do you now believe over 200 girls were abducted or it was a hoax to tarnish your government?
Don't mind him!
The girls were being carried away and Kema Chikwe and Akpabio were saying we don't believe it, where are the pics etc
When there is an allegation of abduction of HUMAN BEINGS, you err on the side of caution. SIMPLE!

Jonathan is heartless - He sacked Justice Salami on a Sunday; He set up PDP Gov forum at night - He is quick to act when his political interest in threatened
When interest of Nigerians are involved, things can wait

wirinet:

You mean your investigation indicted Stella Oduah for stealing our money and all you did was relieve her of her position. Why did you not send the reports to the EFCC for prosecution?

Jonathan is lying!!!!!
He did not sack Stella Oduah
4 Ministers left government on the same day to help him campaign
Orubebe - SS
Yerima Ngama - NE
Caleb Olubolade - SW
Stella Oduah - SE

wirinet:

And you would say you fought corruption in your own way. What about Abba Moro that scammed and kill numerous Nigerian youths searching for job? You did not even relieve him of his position not to talk of prosecuting him.
Fighting corruption or cuddling it? Which Jonathan's own way? Don't we have rules

wirinet:

Diezani Alison's own was another matter entirely, you did not even constitute a panel to investigate her dispite all the numerous allegations against her and indictments by the house and the senate.
He asked Deziani NOT TO HONOUR invitation by NASS
He buried the reports of the investigation of NNPC by PWC and KPMG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2017
Dee60:
It is a wicked plot to arouse sentiments against a legitimate government that is daily exposing the massive looting of our commonwealth by past governments.

Please, kindly, jejely point out the difference between "past" govts and this present govt?

Exposition without conviction is what you tout as achievement. Of all the loots they are recovering nobody has even gotten ordinary house arrest and you call that achievement. But the govt is holding captive anyone who wants out.

Confused govt plunging people into poverty since 1984

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2017
magoo10:
Now that it is clear that this govt rode to power on the help of other countries ,it is now clear that this govt of bitterness is leading in illegality.

They rode to power through undemocratic means
this will be a true test for Nigeria democracy ,Africa and the world at large.

Democrats should start the fight against interference in democratic elections and processes.

Yeah. By going to war with Russia
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by logica(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2017
Up till today, Stella hates me for her removal. No doubt, it was a very hard decision for me to take because I see her as a friend as I take all the people who work with me, but that was what leadership demanded.
No, not demanded by leadership, but by the law (even though she did not get hauled to court).
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by bantudra: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

If they favoured Jonathan, why the military presence just before the election? To assist Jonathan who was already the CIC of the Armed Forces against a Buhari with no army? Please enlighten me.

Btw, I can see how stronger Nigeria has become under Buhari.

jonathan was a house negro...go ask black americans what a house negro is...a coon,a yes masa masa...yes buana...
white cocck svcker....
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Mophasa(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Do u expect her to like u ?

This guy is a kid. No wonder.

How come you like posting trash

Do you really think with your brain or your anus?

You mustn't comment on every post if you have nothing reasonable to say

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Can we all now see why Jonathan just had to go? Just look at what the man is saying, blaming everyone but himself for his failure to win reelection. Thank God his regime now belongs to the ash heap of history
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by AntiWailer: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Mophasa:

How come you like posting trash

Do you really think with your brain or your anus?

You mustn't comment on every post if you have nothing reasonable to say

Only if you come close in terms of IQ.

You can stay behind a miserable device and post nonsense anonymously. It is a syndrome that makes you feel good when you engage some one.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by ahaika23: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2017
wirinet:

Go and read what happened to Gbagbo and recently how Jemmeh of Gambia was able avoid the same treatment.
If Jonathan refused to concede, nothing would have save him from death or prison, he would only drag millions of not Nigerians with him to the grave.

I just told you what I would have done. I would have made sure that the results were not announced in the first place by allowing Orubebe scatter that venue and postpone the announcement indefinitely because of the violence that would ensue and that violence would have resulted in the demise of my greatest threat. Then elections would be canceled and reconducted.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Don't expect any sensible response from zombies cos they've eternally been wired to reason upside down.

Only if they understand what Gej tried to achieve whilst in power but unfortunately many could not see beyond the confusing maze of propaganda on corruption and alleged inaction on BH by opposition and the establishment who wanted to continue their hegemony over resources and continuos brainwashing of the masses to maintain their status quo under a fraudulent 'one nigeria'.

Anyway I intend getting a copy of the book cos its gonna be an interesting read knowing what happened in the corridor of power during his administration.

There is so much going on, I can't even begin to analyze and our people need to really understand that this country's Presidency has been so much polarized.

Buhari and key politicians should stop taking medical treatments abroad. They are being injected with concoction and nano chips inserted on their bodies. They can be turned offline at will.

Wont say more on that. But the only people that can save Nigeria are the masses, but the masses do not even know what is going on, and what is wrong with the system, they just fight for 'their man'.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Your moniker sha grin do u play 7D chess cheesy

No time for Chess bro, I am a 5D entity in a 3D physical body. So, I operate my body from the comfort of a higher dimension and density.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by magoo10(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Yeah. By going to war with Russia
Smh
Prisoner

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by excellence1331: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Gayigaskia:

Still clueless. grin grin grin

U're just a useless idiot! U know it
is just the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

jonathan was a house negro...go ask black americans what a house negro is...a coon,a yes masa masa...yes buana...
white cocck svcker....

yeah. I know. Like SLJ in "Django Unchained"
But anyway, the west doesn't have our best interest at heart, neither do our politicians. We have to make demands of our politicians.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by BetaThings: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Afonjas will bear the greatest casualties of Buhari's government for their treachery based on hatred for the Igbos

But you are okay with Jonathan's betrayal of people who voted for him
Throughout Jonathan's tenure, no service chief ever came from NW
Rather his people said North was working for his failure - the same North where he got 26% from Katsina, 19% from Kano,
At a time when Ihejirika and Dele Ezeoba were both service chief, there was none from the SW
He later brought in SW service chief following repeated protest on protest from SW

Who betrayed who?

You have a mindset that is based on propaganda
If I hated Igbos, I would never buy from them. Period. Don't think people don't have options. They choose to buy from Igbos because they want to, not because the Igbos are the sole manufacturers

PS - You are the one who have deliberately declared Muslims your enemy. Why? I wonder. As a Muslim, I believe in divorce but Christians don't. So just as I believe that Taiwan should be able to become independent of China, I also believe anybody who wants to secede should be able to so provided they will become friendly neighbours - we know the relationship between Cameroon and Nigerian and Benin and Nigeria

However nobody asked me, I just saw people of Igbo extraction abusing Muslims. Soon we shall hear that Muslims hate Igbos

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by papaejima1: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2017
agabusta:

All your points are speculative. It is not only you that is vast in international politics.

Some presidents rejected Africom before GEJ. Africom didn't start or end with him. From the antecedents of Buhari, these foreign countries with their array of intelligence network already know he cannot grant approval for Africom Base in Nigeria.

Nigeria cannot convert all its foreign reserve at a go to the renminbi. That is tantamount to economic suicide. The trade between both countries is not yet ripe for such nor has the renminbi gained such level of international acceptance. GEJ never made that a policy nor proposed that, it was the independent minded Sanusi before he was kicked out that broached converting a small percentage. When GEJ brought in Emefiele, he didnt delve deeply into that route.

Our oil income is in dollars, it is not as easy as you are saying it. Moreover the monetary policy of a country has some level of independence from those that have authority over the fiscal matters. Also, Buhari through his words and body language never proposed doing away with the Chinese. So this point is trashy.

You are not actually saying anything but dancing around speculations.

Bring out the strong points why all major foreign leaders want GEJ out. Stop hiding under the cover of "a lot is happening behind the scenes", bring out these happenings if you are conversant enough.

And let's see if most are not due to the failings of GEJ himself as a leader.
Yea you mean same failings too that made them want Gadaffi out. Same failings that made Obama to fail to install Clinton in office as a successor?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by 989900: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2017
Mr. Odenson Corruption.

I am not even anything near a president and people hate me, even those I've fed.

Suck it up, cry baby!
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by seniorkachion(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2017
Gayigaskia:

Still clueless. grin grin grin

It's clear you don't know the meaning of 'clueless ' ,if that quote is what you have to show.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by ransomed: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2017
It was Fee Dee Fee that caused your defeat. The party faithfuls simply shared the campaign fund as they used to share money for developmental projects. We even saw jobless goons turned to overnight billionaires. You approved massive looting of our treasury by declaring that "stealing is not corruption". It is too late to cry when the head is cut off.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by bantudra: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

yeah. I know. Like SLJ in "Django Unchained"
But anyway, the west doesn't have our best interest at heart, neither do our politicians. We have to make demands of our politicians.

thats right!!......if our politicians dont want to fight for us,they should get lost...we will find people like ojukwu that will fight for us....
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by 5oyad: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2017
fallout87:

Nonsense.

He lost because the media said he was. You people were confused by your media and followed it's script to the bitter end. It was very obvious Obama wanted him out, when David Axelrod's company was running Buhari's election using Obama's campagin mantra of "change".

You guys will soon learn the media is a big issue. Those who control it control the public thought process and influence the mob. They just influenced stupid Nigerians to vote against their own rights, lifestyle and progress.

Now see your lives. Is this government not stealing? Is this government not worse? Is anything better?

So who does jonathan blame for not knowing that the media is a big issue. This man has held public office for so many years. What a shame. He has only himself to blame for the election loss
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by haywire07(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

You are wrong

Your 'church ' is a devilish church . You are jst another prophet of doom who takes pride in false and nonsense prophecies
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by momohjimohms: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Your wife is the architect of ur failure who talk any how
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by spafu(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Season of confession and lamentations are here

Continue
A fool runs when no one is pursuing him.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by dvee2: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Tolexander:
Imagine accusing the two bolded Presidents (Obama and Hollande) above, who could not produce a card carrying member of their parties as successors!
Something must be wrong with any president (Jonathan) accusing them of masterminding his defeat at the poll.

Jonathan must have felt Nigeria is an exclave of US like Alaska or dependency of US like Puerto Rico. Because the way he mentions US begs to think towards that line;
'If You Steal $20bn Today, America Will Know'-- Jonathan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Xv9olIjI4#watch_actions

GEJ blames Buhari,Jega,Obama,USA,Britain,France,Northerners,ondo,everyone for his lost. But GEJ didn't blame his retarded,ineffectual buffony,corrupt,drunken self.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Simitrendy: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2017
fallout87:

Nonsense.

You're so sensible bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.