Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist (39876 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by joey150(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2017
In the next one week, one paragraph from this book will make headline daily grin
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by magoo10(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Now that it is clear that this govt rode to power on the help of other countries ,it is now clear that this govt of bitterness is leading in illegality.

They rode to power through undemocratic means
this will be a true test for Nigeria democracy ,Africa and the world at large.

Democrats should start the fight against interference in democratic elections and processes.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2017
Y'all should let Stella oduah rest nau. cry
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Dee60: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2017
Ex President Jonathan - why did you not contest the results if you won?

Nigerians must be weary of this new and desperate conspiracy - It is a wicked plot to arouse sentiments against a legitimate government that is daily exposing the massive looting of our commonwealth by past governments.

They are doing book launches, employing controversial journalists to sponsor the conspiracies.

GEJ may have had his good part but he left the rulership of Nigeria to some 'madams' and left Nigeria to coast to bankruptcy. No amount of books written or interviews given will chnage the obvious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Dare I say that for Obama, it was about his gay agenda.

That guy is evil to the core.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by SalamRushdie: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Jonathan I thought you were the worst leader ever but truth be told you were a more effective leader than Buhari will ever be

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by brightgreat(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2017
“I did my best and so did the military, though I can understand if there is greater commitment to the fight now than in the past. In my time, Boko Haram said they were fighting an infidel government. That naturally has to change since they cannot also call Buhari an infidel.

#thinkingOutLoud to this

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by agabusta: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2017
papaejima1:

Only the discerning and those versed in international real politik and subterfuge will understand it.
But think AFRICOM, think of the conversion of our foreign reserves from dollar to renminbi and the bloomberg + others report that once it succeeds that the west has lost control of African economy to China cos other smaller nations and BRICS will follow.
Bros, there are more than you see going on behind the scenes.

Remind me again why they wanted Gadaffi out, Saddam out, Assad out etc
Remind me why ISIS was formed by a former Gitmo detainee.
Think of why US could stay on earth and see water on the surface of the moon but couldnt see a convoy of ISIS trucks stretching from Syria to Turkey which was visible even from space but had to wait until Russia pointed it out and started bombing them!

All your points are speculative. It is not only you that is vast in international politics.

Some presidents rejected Africom before GEJ. Africom didn't start or end with him. From the antecedents of Buhari, these foreign countries with their array of intelligence network already know he cannot grant approval for Africom Base in Nigeria.

Nigeria cannot convert all its foreign reserve at a go to the renminbi. That is tantamount to economic suicide. The trade between both countries is not yet ripe for such nor has the renminbi gained such level of international acceptance. GEJ never made that a policy nor proposed that, it was the independent minded Sanusi before he was kicked out that broached converting a small percentage. When GEJ brought in Emefiele, he didnt delve deeply into that route.

Our oil income is in dollars, it is not as easy as you are saying it. Moreover the monetary policy of a country has some level of independence from those that have authority over the fiscal matters. Also, Buhari through his words and body language never proposed doing away with the Chinese. So this point is trashy.

You are not actually saying anything but dancing around speculations.

Bring out the strong points why all major foreign leaders want GEJ out. Stop hiding under the cover of "a lot is happening behind the scenes", bring out these happenings if you are conversant enough.

And let's see if most are not due to the failings of GEJ himself as a leader.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by FlamesD: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
This man is not just giving up on being a foolish idiot.

What a crying shame.

I doubt if somebody like him can ever come from your generation. Stop abusing people that God has chosen to be in authority for you can only attract what you appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by JideAmuGiaka: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2017
dokunbam:

Gbam at the bolded

Don't blame your failure on the US

This why I slap people.

You are happy when APC blames GEJ for their failures but sad when GEJ blames U.S

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2017
For all those who read this message.

If you are criticizing Jonathan, you have lost the import of the statements and what book writing is designed to achieve after power.

It is to open up what really happen in the corridors of power, the betrayals, the hypocrisy and most importantly, the lessons for people to learn not just applicable in the corridors of power but practically in every segment of our lives.

I am particularly aware that America wanted nothing good to happen to Nigeria, so was Britain and France is always the war slave of the West. I am thinking this conspiracy is not just against Nigeria's GEJ, but just an opportunity to see us implode for the sole aim of population reduction. If Nigeria goes into civil war, the black continent is in shambles and America's overlords plan for a New World Order will come to fruition. Some of you do not know, that within the deep web, some of us have stumbled on certain documents on the New World Order, where the Bohemian Groove overlords, plan to dismantle the strongest governments in different continents just to control resources, the people and their economies. They want a global army, one currency, where they control everyone of our lives. As Nigeria grow, you must be fought. They sabotage your economy with round tripping. I discussed with a former IMF Ex-officio and I have gotten all the briefings and I am just watching Buhari getting sick cos he knows what we all don't know.

Pray for your country and President. Trump is the last attempt at saving the world from inside, but if that fails and the citizens don't rise up to defend their freedom, AFRICOM and the rest of the Covet operations going on, will continue with their population reduction strategy against certain races.

It is bigger than you guys think. If you like, sit down and criticize your GEJ and Buhari. Tinubu betrays his country, let him and OBJ continue to be covet CIA spies without knowing that the information Americans extract from them are used against the governments in power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

the guy is a foool....na we the people voted the moronn out...

shey na americans,british,french people dey vote in naija?

Obama claimed that Russia 'voted' Trump in. Whether you like it or not, international forces can and do influence elections directly or indirectly.

Hope you see the contradiction in your comment.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by TheFreeOne: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2017
hucienda:
We know Nigeria as is favours the north - but that won't last forever for nature abhors disequilibrium.

Same Obama tried as he might but Trump prevailed - and ee pain am well well cheesy.
Same Cameron tried as he might but Brexit prevailed.

Same Buhari and APC that campaigned in such vile manner for the centre are reaping the fruits aplenty. That is one universal law of nature from which one cannot escape -

You reap what you sow.

A law of reciprocal action. It never fails.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by chesseed: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2017
This guy wants to play fayose's style. I believe he knew his days are numbered. This guys have collated enough evidence against him (including malabu scandal). They are coming for this man, he shall be humiliated and sanctioned. He is ranting now, so that when that fateful day comes, he can quickly shout witch hunting and "America, UK and France" hates me. Becos of ur greed, You and your wife almost sold out this country through corruption, now u r forming familiarity and self pity.

Abeg carry ur wahala and go.

in this is a great lesson for whosoever have eyes and ear. Do good today so that people can talk well about you.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by DTaj: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2017
The most clueless, incompetent, directionless President Nigeria has ever had! Only the lame, timid, docile, and daft will blame his situation on others, let alone external forces.

Jonathan, truth be told, was/is a gentleman, but he was too timid and daft to have been the President of the country with the highest population of blacks in the world, Nigeria.

Jonathan, at best, should have been a Local Government Chairman.

His gait, mien, manner of speech, body language, etc was never Presidential!

I remember when, during a state visit abroad, his wife, the cantankerous Patience Jonathan, exited the airplane before him (the meek, docile Jonathan stayed behind his wife even as President on an official visit!) and she started shaking hands with dignitaries, with Jonathan behind her like a lost fowl. That faux pas alone was enough to show Jonathan as a weakling.

I had friends who worked in the Presidency during Jonathan's reign; who were die-hard PDP members. They told me that Jonathan was a vegetable as far as the Villa was concerned; they said that Patience Jonathan was the real President! And Obasanjo confirmed that same assertion in his public letter to Jonathan!

He was a laissez-faire leader who allowed everyone a free reign to do anything. No scruples, no checks and balances, no inhibitions, no caution whatsoever...

Cry anyone a bucket-full of tears, you dug your own pit, President Goodluck Jonathan. Your tenure was a huge dossier (and lesson) in leadership failure!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2017
5DMindset:

If you are criticizing Jonathan, you have lost the import of the statements and what book writing is designed to achieve after power.

It is to open up what really happen in the corridors of power, the betrayals, the hypocrisy and most importantly, the lessons for people to learn not just applicable in the corridors of power but practically in every segment of our lives.

I am particularly aware that America wanted nothing good to happen to Nigeria, so was Britain and France is always the war slave of the West. I am thinking this conspiracy is not just against Nigeria's GEJ, but just an opportunity to see us implode for the sole aim of population reduction. If Nigeria goes into civil war, the black continent is in shambles and America's overlords plan for a New World Order will come to fruition. Some of you do not know, that within the deep web, some of us have stumbled on certain documents on the New World Order, where the Bohemian Groove overlords, plan to dismantle the strongest governments in different continents just to control resources, the people and their economies. They want a global army, one currency, where they control everyone of our lives. As Nigeria grow, you must be fought. They sabotage your economy with round tripping. I discussed with a former IMF Ex-officio and I have gotten all the briefings and I am just watching Buhari getting sick cos he knows what we all don't know.

Pray for your country and President. Trump is the last attempt at saving the world from inside, but if that fails and the citizens don't rise up to defend their freedom, AFRICOM and the rest of the Covet operations going on, will continue with their population reduction strategy against certain races.

It is bigger than you guys think. If you like, sit down and criticize your GEJ and Buhari. Tinubu betrays his country, let him and OBJ continue to be covet CIA spies without knowing that the information Americans extract from them are used against the governments in power.

Of course the globalists always have an agenda, and I concur that people reduction is their top priority, because the fewer the people, the better to control.

Problem is that people have been lulled to sleep with superman tales. If the citizens do not inform themselves and take back their destiny, then, . . . well. . .

No one person can make Nigeria better. I repeat, No one such person.

I might add that this is the reason I support a divided Nigeria. I believe the Igbo mentality abhors the kind of govt Nigeria now practices and is more inclined toward a more direct democracy. So the smaller, the more democratic, the better. That's for the plus side alone though.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by morscino: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

You are wrong

Buhari is the chairman of that dark forces

I had a revelation in 2013 that Jonathan was elected to prevent a war and he was warned about it

We prayed about it in Church

Buhari will never rule Nigeria in full health until he steps down

Afonjas will bear the greatest casualties of Buhari's government for their treachery
based on hatred for the Igbos

Lagos will lose its economic importance either in a Restructured or Disintegrated Nigeria

Obama's trouble are about to begin both at home and overseas

The end of Nigeria has been concluded in heaven already if the North refuses restructuring

But the North will refuse restructuring and lose Nigeria forever

What Sanusi said about Arewa being poorer than Niger Chad and Cameroon will become a reality in the same way his prediction about the rise of Igbo youths fighting for their freedom is taking place under Nnamdi Kanu
You are a false prophet...Heaven has nothing to do with Nigeria.
Where was d heaven when millions of innocent children died during d civil war,
I wonder why Nigerians always feel we are d only one who worships God.

we are d architects of our own destiny...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by engrchykae(m): 9:12am On Apr 26, 2017
so the americans deployed a naval ship to the gulf of Guinea.now i see why the current president was bragging about dogs and baboons.once a traitor always a traitor.in 1983 he took up arms against an elected government and 30 years after he conspired with the west to carry out a coup.where is the sovereignty of nigeria if france americans and the british decide our elections?some of us will be happy because the victim is jonathan but this is the same ordeal mko went through when hilary clinton koffi annan and susan rice visited him in prison telling him to surrender his mandate that the world cannot recognise a 5 year old election and foisted obj on us.it was because of the americans warship that the north were threatening to cause trouble.this is the true definition of treason.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by bantudra: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Obama claimed that Russia 'voted' Trump in. Whether you like it or not, international forces can and do influence elections directly or indirectly.

Hope you see the contradiction in your comment.

jonathan was the favorate of the western nations...not buhari....they were shocked that buhari won....

a strong nigeria is not in the interest of western nations....
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by crackhouse(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2017
Jonathan was trying to please a lot of people in his government so they messed with him due to his weakness. He's a very weak man. U don't bring sentiments into governance and when taking disciplinary actions. Say Sth and stand by ur word, u are in charge and others take orders from u but in jonathan's case it was a different thing entirely. He toyed with his chances.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by MicroBox: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2017
Jonathan have no points..
DasukiGate finished his administration and also tell how very weak Jonathan is..
All the billions recovered in this administration were stolen during Jonathan weak administration. .
No matter what, Obama still have that passion and feelings for black race. Obama quickly realised that Nigeria will be verily damage if Jonathan should win again. As summing Obama is a whiteman, Jonathan will still be in power.
The corruption during Jonathan's administration is just too much..
Malabu....Haliburton....DasukiGate....Bode George /Aminu Dabo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

jonathan was the favorate of the western nations...not buhari....they were shocked that buhari won....

a strong nigeria is not in the interest of western nations....

If they favoured Jonathan, why the military presence just before the election? To assist Jonathan who was already the CIC of the Armed Forces against a Buhari with no army? Please enlighten me.

Btw, I can see how stronger Nigeria has become under Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Odani: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2017
hucienda:
We know Nigeria as is favours the north - but that won't last forever for nature abhors disequilibrium.

Same Obama tried as he might but Trump prevailed - and ee pain am well well cheesy.
Same Cameron tried as he might but Brexit prevailed.

Same Buhari and APC that campaigned in such vile manner for the centre are reaping the fruits aplenty. That is one universal law of nature from which one cannot escape -

You reap what you sow.

Just watch n see how trump wud support buhari especially in fight against insurgency

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by drss2(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

You are wrong

Buhari is the chairman of that dark forces

I had a revelation in 2013 that Jonathan was elected to prevent a war and he was warned about it

We prayed about it in Church

Buhari will never rule Nigeria in full health until he steps down

Afonjas will bear the greatest casualties of Buhari's government for their treachery
based on hatred for the Igbos

Lagos will lose its economic importance either in a Restructured or Disintegrated Nigeria

Obama's trouble are about to begin both at home and overseas

The end of Nigeria has been concluded in heaven already if the North refuses restructuring

But the North will refuse restructuring and lose Nigeria forever

What Sanusi said about Arewa being poorer than Niger Chad and Cameroon will become a reality in the same way his prediction about the rise of Igbo youths fighting for their freedom is taking place under Nnamdi Kanu
correct talk.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Olril18(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2017
thesicilian:
You lost re-election because you were incompetent.
Modified:
Seems the original title has been changed for political reasons.
lol..if Jonathan is incompetent
then what is buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Of course the globalists always have an agenda, and I concur that people reduction is their top priority, because the fewer the people, the better to control.

Problem is that people have been lulled to sleep with superman tales. If the citizens do not inform themselves and take back their destiny, then, . . . well. . .

No one person can make Nigeria better. I repeat, No one such person.

I might add that this is the reason I support a divided Nigeria. I believe the Igbo mentality abhors the kind of govt Nigeria now practices and is more inclined toward a more direct democracy. So the smaller, the more democratic, the better. That's for the plus side alone though.

Perfectly true.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2017
Tolexander:
Imagine accusing the two bolded Presidents (Obama and Hollande) above, who could not produce a card carrying member of their parties as successors!
Something must be wrong with any president (Jonathan) accusing them of masterminding his defeat at the poll.

Jonathan must have felt Nigeria is an exclave of US like Alaska or dependency of US like Puerto Rico. Because the way he mentions US begs to think towards that line;
'If You Steal $20bn Today, America Will Know'-- Jonathan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Xv9olIjI4#watch_actions

Guy this was an open secret.

The powers that be wanted him out.

And fyi, the US sees ALL - or 99% of all. If you move $20B of their currency, they will absolutely know.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by TheFreeOne: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2017
5DMindset:

Don't expect any sensible response from zombies cos they've eternally been wired to reason upside down.

Only if they understand what Gej tried to achieve whilst in power but unfortunately many could not see beyond the confusing maze of propaganda on corruption and alleged inaction on BH by opposition and the establishment who wanted to continue their hegemony over resources and continuos brainwashing of the masses to maintain their status quo under a fraudulent 'one nigeria'.

Anyway I intend getting a copy of the book cos its gonna be an interesting read knowing what happened in the corridor of power during his administration.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nukualofa: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
This man is not just giving up on being a foolish idiot.

What a crying shame.
Say something about Nnamdi Kanu or are you scared?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by BetaThings: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2017
fallout87:

Nonsense.

He lost because the media said he was.

Who controls the media?
South South - AIT, Silverbird. Channels, Guardian, ThisDay, BusinessDay
Vanguard was also for him
What is left?

We still remember those fake TAN adverts (propaganda)
We remember the campaign of calumny called documentary

Were those not done in the media?
fallout87:
You people were confused by your media and followed it's script to the bitter end.

You were NOT confused and lost?

fallout87:

It was very obvious Obama wanted him out, when David Axelrod's company was running Buhari's election using Obama's campagin mantra of "change".
What stopped Jonathan from bringing the "lobbyists" campaigning for him in America to come and support TAN
Is it only Axelrod that can strategise ?
What about Plouffe? Nate Silver could have run figures for him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by hamzeiy: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2017
is this guy stupid..he shouldnt allow us to loose the few respect we still have for him.gej is a big thief..a thief that sold an oil well worth 500 billion dollar to eni and shell at 1.3 billion naira after reveiving 428 million dollar as bribe #malabu oil deal, or is gej not thesame thief that allowed dasuki to do all the evil he did, thesame theif allowed our cbn reserves became a personal account to govt officials, if northerners where ethnic bigot what about south southerners or our brother brethrens.. pls mr thief president do not joke with our intelligence pls. do you have an idea what your official did to the economy of our country?.. this guy should just respect himself. its unfortunate we have a president that has decided not to put you in prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Dead Vultures In Enugu - Police React / Lekki Shooting: S.O Bello Who ‘Ordered’ Shooting Rejects Lagos Panel’s Summon / UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.