Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist (39870 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by 4dor: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2017
kropotkin33:
Can we all now see why Jonathan just had to go? Just look at what the man is saying, blaming everyone but himself for his failure to win reelection. Thank God his regime now belongs to the ash heap of history

God bless you for this comment, look at a man that's not brave enough to take responsibility for his actions. Jonathan fall hand big time.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by fogho198: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
This man is not just giving up on being a foolish idiot.

What a crying shame.
,,,,,,if Buhari is insulted u will start crying like a baby but here u are insulting Jonathan.. Ur entire Generation are idiot and foolish people for giving birth to a nonentity like u. It would have been better ur mother abort you. Fooooool

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2017
Our youth have fantastically chosen stupidity after years of training in institutions to rescue them from mental bondages. Here a leader with responsibility, embodied with true civil obligation embarks on a revelation of the past to heal you of uncertainty and you call him clueless and some spitting nonsense..... GOD HELP US

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by dobrorhie: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Dear Pres. Jonathan,
The lady still hate you for sacking her but do you think you did the right thing or not?
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by ahaika23: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2017
GQaguolu:
Our youth have fantastically chosen stupidity after years of training in institutions to rescue them from mental bondages. Here a leader with responsibility, embodied with true civil obligation embarks on a revelation of the past to heal you of uncertainty and you call him clueless and some spitting nonsense..... GOD HELP US

My brother, they are all f00ls. Jonathan is way above their stupiid minds can fathom.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by omenkaLives(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by OreMI22: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2017
Sacking Oduah to please Kwankwaso and others was the beginning of GEJ's downfall.

I knew he had lost his base when he did that and i knew it wouldn't stop northerners from hating him and plotting against him. For a moment he convinced himself that northerners will vote for an Ijaw than a northerner. It has NEVER happened and will never happen. Even if the Ijaw killed himself for northerners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by anyaekekehinde(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2017
wirinet:

In other words, you did not believe the girls were abducted, that was why you went for a party in Kano same day after hearing of the abductions and it took you three weeks before you finally acted on the reports. I want to ask, do you now believe over 200 girls were abducted or it was a hoax to tarnish your government?
Your handling of the chibok girls is a main contributor to your election loss.

You mean your investigation indicted Stella Oduah for stealing our money and all you did was relieve her of her position. [b]why did you not send the reports to the EFCC for prosecution? [/b]And you would say you fought corruption in your own way. What about Abba Moro that scammed and kill numerous Nigerian youths searching for job? You did not even relieve him of his position not to talk of prosecuting him. Diezani Alison's own was another matter entirely, you did not even constitute a panel to investigate her dispite all the numerous allegations against her and indictments by the house and the senate.

Has buhari sent the report of babachir the grasscutter to EFFC for prosecution... See this things are not that easy, except the person is not your friend.
That is why Corruption is not about arresting and arresting, if not in this naija, you may arrest your cousin.

Put systems in place to prevent it

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by AnanseK(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2017
The ineffectual buffoon is still thinking that he deserved to win any election?

Osinbajo panel will require his explanations on the millions of $$ at Osborne flats and other places.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by bluecircle470: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2017
hucienda:
We know Nigeria as is favours the north - but that won't last forever for nature abhors disequilibrium.

Same Obama tried as he might but Trump prevailed - and ee pain am well well cheesy.
Same Cameron tried as he might but Brexit prevailed.

Same Buhari and APC that campaigned in such vile manner for the centre are reaping the fruits aplenty. That is one universal law of nature from which one cannot escape -

You reap what you sow.

So how did David Cameron reap what he sow? Cos i dnt see how Cameron is tied up on that
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by paramakina202: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2017
Those who foisted a wicked ghost president on Nigerians have been swept away by events in their own country.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by GEJPosterity: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2017
ahaika23:

My brother, they are all f00ls. Jonathan is way above their stupiid minds can fathom.
Like a spaceship talking to a horse drawn chariot. They don't operate on the same level. They can't even understand the things he is saying, though it is printed here in black and white. It's like Latin to them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by TheFreeOne: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2017
GQaguolu:

Bro just forget those guys. They still don't get what's happening under their 'noses'.

Idiots who couldn't realize they are now under a heavy yoke cos they're being deceived by some imaginary freedom due to a fake anticorruption fight by same establishment that has kept the country down for decades.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by rosalieene(f): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

the guy is a foool....na we the people voted the moronn out...

shey na americans,british,french people dey vote in naija?

the foool realy wanted to make a comeback in 2019....imagine...

but unfortunate for him,nigerians dont forget....

Its so funny that a lot of Nigerians can stay behind their phone screens and insult some high rank politicians, celebrities and popular personalities but when they meet face to face can't utter a word of insult to this personalities.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by bantudra: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2017
rosalieene:

Its so funny that a lot of Nigerians can stay behind their phone screens and insult some high rank politicians, celebrities and popular personalities but when they meet face to face can't utter a word of insult to this personalities.

yea,yea...dont insult them...keep on hailing them and cry us a river later.....

i would even insult them in their face......i have balls,you dont......

ohh sorry,you a woman,i didnt watch your moniker....men have balls...women have,,,,,,eggs.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by SirAweezy(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2017
fallout87:

Nonsense.

He lost because the media said he was. You people were confused by your media and followed it's script to the bitter end. It was very obvious Obama wanted him out, when David Axelrod's company was running Buhari's election using Obama's campagin mantra of "change".

You guys will soon learn the media is a big issue. Those who control it control the public thought process and influence the mob. They just influenced stupid Nigerians to vote against their own rights, lifestyle and progress.

This is the bitter truth.

Now see your lives. Is this government not stealing? Is this government not worse? Is anything better?

Do those countries care now? No, because it was all politically motivated

GEJ was actually incompetent.... I was closer to his government. He Listened to everyone by not trying to offend them(yes I benefited from his govt). Buhari or no Buhari, GEJ tenure was a colossal failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by IVORY2009(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2017
989900:
Mr. Odenson Corruption.

I am not even anything near a president and people hate me, even those I've fed.

Suck it up, cry baby!

What is this bros saying again shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by zanga420: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
fallout87:

Nonsense.

He lost because the media said he was. You people were confused by your media and followed it's script to the bitter end. It was very obvious Obama wanted him out, when David Axelrod's company was running Buhari's election using Obama's campagin mantra of "change".

You guys will soon learn the media is a big issue. Those who control it control the public thought process and influence the mob. They just influenced stupid Nigerians to vote against their own rights, lifestyle and progress.

Now see your lives. Is this government not stealing? Is this government not worse? Is anything better?

From this, it's unfortunate that Obama's help to Africa was to destabilize the polity. Look at Libya. By mounting presence at the gulf also means had GEJ won and the opposition started making trouble they'll come in to help maintain order. Thereby 'maybe ousting him. No wonder the opposition was threatening violence up and down. So unfortunate for the so called 'African brother'. All the same GEJ, you gave him the impetus.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Bizibi(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
fallout87:

Nonsense.

exactly, they don't care now......countries need to be wise now
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is very eye opening. Atleast it confirms some of the things I've believed all along. If Russia can bias U. S ELECTIONS against Clinton what makes it so hard for us to believe the same was done to us by. U. S and other foreign powers against GEJ. One thing for sure is that we have eventually seen how so not great a leader Buhari is. Infact currently the president is just a stop gap as we all know he is still sick and in actual sense should resign and let someone more fit take over.

GEJ is not also a good man but a smart man. He made the best decision as a president by agreeing to step down despite all he knew about the voting process. The other alternative would have resulted in unnecessary blood shed and for that I will forever respect him..

Into the future, Nigerians should be very critical of the next election process particularly the media and foreign powers as well as the oligarchy and the cabal.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by sepalapen(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
The man is too gentle to rule this country so be on his shoe to know what he passed through
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by InvertedHammer: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
/
GEJ is blaming everyone and everything.

It is sad that he forgot to look in the mirror.

\
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by marv1: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
When will GEJ learn how to be responsible and stop blaming people for his failure. Why is this characteristic of PDP? Fayose of my state has been blaming PMB who is not owing any state. of monthly allocation yet he (Fayose) is owing salaries of 5 months. No commissioner of finance and accountant general of ekiti state, he is all in all . Nobody challenges him as he leaves like emperor in the ekiti state yet he refers to PMB as a dictator .
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by positivetaught: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
yesterday in reaction to a news item,I said "on deep reflection it was a good thing that Gej let go peacefully, only the discerning n analytical mind would understand", reading this peace I'm convinced I was right,those who erroneously taught buhari is the Messiah, we shall all be witnesses to joy or tears,time shall tell.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by thesicilian: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Olril18:
lol..if Jonathan is incompetent then what is buhari?
Super duper incompetent.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Adminisher: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
FlamesD:

I doubt if somebody like him can ever come from your generation. Stop abusing people that God has chosen to be in authority for you can only attract what you appreciate.

Please stop this. GEJ is a big idiot. He did not achieve anything he attained. He was very lucky. From Alams to OBJ, this guy was always promoted above his competence level
Why people don't see them sham in this guy always amazes me especially the young generation who he himself claims "have never seen railway before" .
This guy is a complete mediocre leader and a corrupt president our and simple.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by VULCAN(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
I completely agree with every point you made now I'm interested in hearing your evaluation of Buhari and his govt.

DTaj:
The most clueless, incompetent, directionless President Nigeria has ever had! Only the lame, timid, docile, and daft will blame his situation on others, let alone external forces.

Jonathan, truth be told, was/is a gentleman, but he was too timid and daft to have been the President of the country with the highest population of blacks in the world, Nigeria.

Jonathan, at best, should have been a Local Government Chairman.

His gait, mien, manner of speech, body language, etc was never Presidential!

I remember when, during a state visit abroad, his wife, the cantankerous Patience Jonathan, exited the airplane before him (the meek, docile Jonathan stayed behind his wife even as President on an official visit!) and she started shaking hands with dignitaries, with Jonathan behind her like a lost fowl. That faux pas alone was enough to show Jonathan as a weakling.

I had friends who worked in the Presidency during Jonathan's reign; who were die-hard PDP members. They told me that Jonathan was a vegetable as far as the Villa was concerned; they said that Patience Jonathan was the real President! And Obasanjo confirmed that same assertion in his public letter to Jonathan!

He was a laissez-faire leader who allowed everyone a free reign to do anything. No scruples, no checks and balances, no inhibitions, no caution whatsoever...

Cry anyone a bucket-full of tears, you dug your own pit, President Goodluck Jonathan. Your tenure was a huge dossier (and lesson) in leadership failure!
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by VULCAN(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Your ignorance of matters that permeated the public domain shouldn't be made public like this.

Obama came to Africa and went next door to small Ghana skipping Nigeria and you say Obama supported Goodluck. That's the least of the ways he showed his disdain for the man but I can't be bothered to type others. These were current affairs matters then but history now. I pray you're more abreast with current affairs now so that you will do better in future

bantudra:

jonathan was the favorate of the western nations...not buhari....they were shocked that buhari won....

a strong nigeria is not in the interest of western nations....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) / Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.