Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist (39878 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Sylva2147: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Have you being in the sanctuary of God before.?

Have you sat down and discuss with God on his table of wisdom.?

Do you know His Son and have you fellowshipped with His Spirit.?

You think everyone is as spiritually blind and naive as you are

Some people dine with the Father in Heaven

Where is your Buhari

Why can't he rule in good health
please can you mention one president in the world both past and the present that is in total good health? sickness is an unforeseen circumstances that can happen to anyone, and you call yourself a Christian.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by Carter4luv(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mr GEJ Dat tin u avoided Dat made u concede defeat is now happening. The blood shed of d people.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by VULCAN(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
You need to up your game. Matters of governance and power are not subject to divination via newspaper headlines.

In fact anyone who fully depends on newspapers for the source of what is really happening in an opaque government as we have always had in Nyja knows nothing as Ygritte told Jon Snow.

Stella Oduah was the fourth most powerful woman in Nigeria and as such would never have wilfully resigned her post to go do campaign when she had earlier spent hundreds of millions campaigning for Goodluck to win the first election while running her oil and gas firm. Stella decided to run for senator only after being bounced by Goodluck.

In the game of power there is such a thing as a soft landing which you give to people who have messed up but you must not be seen to be throwing them to the wolves as other loyalists are watching.

Her name was packaged along with those who were leaving for state politics so that she would not be put to shame.

Now if you know anybody who was in govt then in Abuja go ahead and ask them whether she wilfully resigned. Their answer will educate you.

BetaThings:

Don't mind him!
The girls were being carried away and Kema Chikwe and Akpabio were saying we don't believe it, where are the pics etc
When there is an allegation of abduction of HUMAN BEINGS, you err on the side of caution. SIMPLE!

Jonathan is heartless - He sacked Justice Salami on a Sunday; He set up PDP Gov forum at night - He is quick to act when his political interest in threatened
When interest of Nigerians are involved, things can wait

Jonathan is lying!!!!!
He did not sack Stella Oduah
4 Ministers left government on the same day to help him campaign
Orubebe - SS
Yerima Ngama - NE
Caleb Olubolade - SW
Stella Oduah - SE

Fighting corruption or cuddling it? Which Jonathan's own way? Don't we have rules

He asked Deziani NOT TO HONOUR invitation by NASS
He buried the reports of the investigation of NNPC by PWC and KPMG
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by VULCAN(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
You need to up your game. Matters of governance and power are not subject to divination via newspaper headlines.

In fact anyone who fully depends on newspapers for the source of what is really happening in an opaque government as we have always had in Nyja knows nothing as Ygritte told Jon Snow.

Stella Oduah was the fourth most powerful woman in Nigeria and as such would never have wilfully resigned her post to go do campaign when she had earlier spent hundreds of millions campaigning for Goodluck to win the first election while running her oil and gas firm. Stella decided to run for senator only after being bounced by Goodluck.

In the game of power there is such a thing as a soft landing which you give to people who have messed up but you must not be seen to be throwing them to the wolves as other loyalists are watching.

Her name was packaged along with those who were leaving for state politics so that she would not be put to shame. But one should be able to read between the lines

Now if you know anybody who was in govt then in Abuja go ahead and ask them whether she wilfully resigned. Their answer will educate you.

BetaThings:

Don't mind him!
The girls were being carried away and Kema Chikwe and Akpabio were saying we don't believe it, where are the pics etc
When there is an allegation of abduction of HUMAN BEINGS, you err on the side of caution. SIMPLE!

Jonathan is heartless - He sacked Justice Salami on a Sunday; He set up PDP Gov forum at night - He is quick to act when his political interest in threatened
When interest of Nigerians are involved, things can wait

Jonathan is lying!!!!!
He did not sack Stella Oduah
4 Ministers left government on the same day to help him campaign
Orubebe - SS
Yerima Ngama - NE
Caleb Olubolade - SW
Stella Oduah - SE

Fighting corruption or cuddling it? Which Jonathan's own way? Don't we have rules

He asked Deziani NOT TO HONOUR invitation by NASS
He buried the reports of the investigation of NNPC by PWC and KPMG
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by VULCAN(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
That's human nature.

APC followers have blamed everyone but Santa Claus for their inability to move our economy forward.

Even if i ask those close to you they will say you hold others responsible for your own shortcomings.

So what else is new?

dvee2:

GEJ blames Buhari,Jega,Obama,USA,Britain,France,Northerners,ondo,everyone for his lost. But GEJ didn't blame his retarded,ineffectual buffony,corrupt,drunken self.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by VULCAN(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
I was shocked at your question but I quickly realised that you were asking in good faith. Here is the answer:

David Cameron launched a referendum on whether the UK should leave the EU. One of his reasons for doing that was because some fellows in parliament were challenging him and they were all for leaving the EU so he felt that when the people voted Stay that those backbenchers would be disgraced and he would be back in control again.

To the surprise of the whole world, the people voted Leave and since he had fought for so long that UK should Stay that also means that he had been put to shame so he resigned.

So basically he set in motion the weapon of his own downfall.

I have tried to simplify things but that is the crux of it.

So he that planned against Goodluck was himself pushed out.

Almost the same thing for Obama too who supported Hillary because she was basically his third term as she had no major policies outside of his own. Her loss broke the record books and confused the entire democratic party. So once again we see someone who worked for the defeat of Goodluck and yet was also shamefully defeated

And Karma struck yet again as France's Hollande has entered the record books as the most unpopular President of France in living memory. The party man he backed to replace him (since he knew he himself could not win) was disgraced at the polls.

bluecircle470:

So how did David Cameron reap what he sow? Cos i dnt see how Cameron is tied up on that
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by okoliexpress: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
A ROUND OF APPLAUSE ABEG......
OjukwuWarBird:

You are wrong

Buhari is the chairman of that dark forces

I had a revelation in 2013 that Jonathan was elected to prevent a war and he was warned about it

We prayed about it in Church

Buhari will never rule Nigeria in full health until he steps down

Afonjas will bear the greatest casualties of Buhari's government for their treachery
based on hatred for the Igbos

Lagos will lose its economic importance either in a Restructured or Disintegrated Nigeria

Obama's trouble are about to begin both at home and overseas

The end of Nigeria has been concluded in heaven already if the North refuses restructuring

But the North will refuse restructuring and lose Nigeria forever

What Sanusi said about Arewa being poorer than Niger Chad and Cameroon will become a reality in the same way his prediction about the rise of Igbo youths fighting for their freedom is taking place under Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by bantudra: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
12inches1:
This is very eye opening. Atleast it confirms some of the things I've believed all along. If Russia can bias U. S ELECTIONS against Clinton what makes it so hard for us to believe the same was done to us by. U. S and other foreign powers against GEJ. One thing for sure is that we have eventually seen how so not great a leader Buhari is. Infact currently the president is just a stop gap as we all know he is still sick and in actual sense should resign and let someone more fit take over.

GEJ is not also a good man but a smart man. He made the best decision as a president by agreeing to step down despite all he knew about the voting process. The other alternative would have resulted in unnecessary blood shed and for that I will forever respect him..

Into the future, Nigerians should be very critical of the next election process particularly the media and foreign powers as well as the oligarchy and the cabal.

are you people high or what...jonathan was incompetent...thats why we voted the moronn out..

he allowed 1/3 of his territory to be conquerd,,,many dead,millions fled...money for defence was used for campaign..jets that were not armed...

and that is not enough reason to vote the bufffonn out??...give us a break....nobody manipulated us that voted buhari....!!!!..jonathan is a basstard!!!.. angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by bantudra: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
okoliexpress:
A ROUND OF APPLAUSE ABEG......

but you people are forgeting that not all nigerians suffer under islamaphobia....

say the truth..if buhari was a christian,una wouldnt be making soo much noise....
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by okoliexpress: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
THANK YOU FOR TELLING THAT BRAINLESS HUMAN.....
Mophasa:

How come you like posting trash

Do you really think with your brain or your anus?

You mustn't comment on every post if you have nothing reasonable to say
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by bantudra: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
VULCAN:
Your ignorance of matters that permeated the public domain shouldn't be made public like this.

Obama came to Africa and went next door to small Ghana skipping Nigeria and you say Obama supported Goodluck. That's the least of the ways he showed his disdain for the man but I can't be bothered to type others. These were current affairs matters then but history now. I pray you're more abreast with current affairs now so that you will do better in future

it doesnt matter wheather that homosexual visited nigeria...nigeria is anti gay...we are even happy sef that the gay didnt visit nigeria..

fact remains,jonathan failed and many are dead....
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by okoliexpress: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION BUT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH OPPRESSION. IF WE BEGIN TO TALK ABOUT OUR INDIVDUAL OR FAMILY EXPERIENCES IN THE HANDS OF SOME GROUPS YOU WILL WEEP MY GUY.... BUT THERE's GOD
bantudra:

but you people are forgeting that not all nigerians suffer under islamaphobia....

say the truth..if buhari was a christian,una wouldnt be making soo much noise....
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by okoliexpress: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
I HATE WHEN I SEE PEOPLE BASH OUR EX-PRESIDENT ONLINE AND CALL HIM ALL SORTS OF NAME. PEOPLE DO FORGET THAT UNEASY LIES THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN... SOME OF US WHO PROBABLY AS STUDENTS LED MAYBE OUR KPARAKPO OR GOT ELECTED INTO ANY STUDENT GOVERNMENT OFFICE UNDERSTAND THE COMPLEXITIES OF LEADERSHIP.... YES HIM NO TRY BUT APART FROM PRESIDENT OBASANJO, HE HAD THE BEST TEAM OF MINISTERS FILLED WITH EXPERTS WHO WERE READY TO WORK AND HAD A GOOD ROADMAP FOR THIS COUNTRY.... IF GEJ WERE TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF A LESS COMPLEX SOCIETY HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CELEBRATED AS A TRUE LEADER AND VISIONARY HE IS... BUT THIS IS NIGERIA..... WE ARE TAKING HIS RESPONSES TO POSE QUESTIONS LITERALLY WITHOUT TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE SUBTLE MESSAGE HE IS TRYING TO PASS ACROSS. NOW MY TAKE IN ALL THESE THINGS IS THAT SOME PERSON DELIBERATELY WANTED GEJ TO FAIL AND HE AIDED THEM EITHER ACTIVELY OR PASSIVELY, THATS Y NOONE SHOULD BE IN A HURRY TO CELEBRATE OSIBANJO (*DIGRESSING A BIT*) CUS UNTIL HE FULLY ASSUMES THAT OFFICE THEN WILL HE UNDERSTAND THE LEVEL OF DARKNESS THAT THAT SEAT CONTENDS WITH...... WE SHOULD JUST PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS THAN BASH THEM LEADING THIS COUNTRY IS MORE THAN WE SEE WITH OUR EYES AND READ ON NEWSPAPER.......IF THINGS IN THIS COUNTRY ARE THE SAME AS OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD MAYBE FASHOLA WOULD HAVE GIVEN US 24HR POWER BUT IN THIS COUNTRY EVERYTHING IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.....
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by citizenY(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
DTaj:
The most clueless, incompetent, directionless President Nigeria has ever had! Only the lame, timid, docile, and daft will blame his situation on others, let alone external forces.

Jonathan, truth be told, was/is a gentleman, but he was too timid and daft to have been the President of the country with the highest population of blacks in the world, Nigeria.

Jonathan, at best, should have been a Local Government Chairman.

His gait, mien, manner of speech, body language, etc was never Presidential!

I remember when, during a state visit abroad, his wife, the cantankerous Patience Jonathan, exited the airplane before him (the meek, docile Jonathan stayed behind his wife even as President on an official visit!) and she started shaking hands with dignitaries, with Jonathan behind her like a lost fowl. That faux pas alone was enough to show Jonathan as a weakling.

I had friends who worked in the Presidency during Jonathan's reign; who were die-hard PDP members. They told me that Jonathan was a vegetable as far as the Villa was concerned; they said that Patience Jonathan was the real President! And Obasanjo confirmed that same assertion in his public letter to Jonathan!

He was a laissez-faire leader who allowed everyone a free reign to do anything. No scruples, no checks and balances, no inhibitions, no caution whatsoever...

Cry anyone a bucket-full of tears, you dug your own pit, President Goodluck Jonathan. Your tenure was a huge dossier (and lesson) in leadership failure!

I have said it somewhere on Nairaland.

Jonathan's background and experience did not prepare him.for the presidency.

The first setback was clearly illustrated when he could not handle the crisis with ASUU which happened to be where he came from as a lecturer.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by durangokid: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Gayigaskia:

Its easy to spot a fool when all your ancestors are fools.
You are very very correct when your ancestors are of low life, the effects of foolishness will continue to be with you.
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by DTaj: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2017
OreMI22:
Sacking Oduah to please Kwankwaso and others was the beginning of GEJ's downfall.

I knew he had lost his base when he did that and i knew it wouldn't stop northerners from hating him and plotting against him. For a moment he convinced himself that northerners will vote for an Ijaw than a northerner. It has NEVER happened and will never happen. Even if the Ijaw killed himself for northerners.

Really? Are you this daft? Are you a slowpoke? Did you live in Mars or Jupiter during the 2011 elections?

Did Northerners not vote massively for the same Jonathan in 2011 when he won clearly against the same Buhari (and even Ribadu of ACN)
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by DTaj: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2017
VULCAN:
I completely agree with every point you made now I'm interested in hearing your evaluation of Buhari and his govt.

Vulcan, thank you for your mature response to my post. Now, to Buhari and his government:

1. I believe that Buhari is very honest, and is NOT corrupt.
2. I believe that Buhari has the interest of Nigeria at heart and he truly wishes (and works hard) to make life more meaningful for Nigerians (especially for the masses of our people).
3. His work on anti-corruption has kick-started a silent revolution- a revolution of whistle-blowing and public knowledge that "no one can steal anyhow again".
4. His fight against insurgency/BH in the North-East has been decisive, open, and honest (no stealing of funds for arms and ammunition).

However, I have the following reservations about Buhari and his government; and I will be as honest and harsh as I was with the assessment of the clueless and completely useless government Goodluck Jonathan ran as President:

1. Buhari is extremely slow in taking decisions! No government, anywhere that I know in the world, would not make appointments to fill critical vacancies in government until almost half of its tenure! Buhari left so many people that were appointed by the previous government, who do not know anything about the plan of his party, who do not even know a thing about the ideology of his government, who had been used to "share the money"! How could his government make progress? A significant number of them are still there. I am told that in spite of recent plethora of appointments, 85% of appointees made by Jonathan in very critical agencies, are still holding those positions!

Also, it took him 6 months after being sworn-in to appoint Ministers! The country was treated to a merry-go-round comedy of Senate screening of nominated Ministers.

2. Buhari's global view appears limited and he also appears to trust only those who he knew when he was much younger, or those with whom he worked at PTF, etc, as evident in many appointments going to the North-East region (but note that he is from the North-West, not even the North-East). National Security Adviser, Chief of Staff to the President, Secretary to the Federal Government- SGF- (until he was suspended recently), Chief of Army Staff, are ALL from the North-East region.

3. He is also suffering from his background as a soldier. I think that sore points like Nnamdi Kanu, Niger Delta militancy, etc could have been handled with some diplomacy. Yar'Adua was not a fool to have established the Niger Delta Amnesty Program.

4. On the economy, he appointed a so-called Economic Adviser who sits in the office of the Vice President!

How often does he meet this so-called Adviser who is not visible at all? One Dr. Adeyemi Dipeolu, someone better known as a diplomat!

This is his brief profile: educated at the Universities of South Africa, Cambridge, Oxford, and the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife; seasoned career diplomat; joined the United Nations (UN) in 2005 after a successful career in the Nigerian Foreign Service; immediate past role was as Director of the Capacity Development Division of the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA); was also previously the Coordinator of the African Trade Policy Centre at the UNECA; and also served in the Nigerian Presidency, the Permanent Mission of Nigeria to the United Nations in Geneva, and in the Nigerian diplomatic missions in Pretoria, South Africa; Addis Ababa; Ethiopia, and Caracas, Venezuela.

How could this man be our President's Chief Economic Adviser? He would do better as Adviser on Foreign Affairs, etc.

5. Finally, his party, APC, is NOT political party.

That party did not discuss how to share positions before they went for elections! Did they not know that they could win? How could you go to war without post-war strategies? What a grave error that had turned out to be! It has been ceaseless in-fighting all-through.

As terrible as PDP was, matters between the Executive and the National Assembly were always amicably resolved. There was no single "fight" between David Mark and Jonathan.

One sees how members of the House of Reps, the Senate, Local Government Chairmen, etc, from the same APC insult the President in the media almost everyday...We never saw any PDP member publicly insult and denigrate OBJ, Yar'Adua, or Jonathan through their tenures. Sometimes, when I listen to some APC members insult the President and his appointed officials, I wonder if they were really APC members. That party was merely formed to win the 2015 general elections and nothing more. Pathetic!
Re: Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist by mystikal(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Where can I buy this book "against the run of play"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s / All The First Ladies Nigeria Has Ever Had (Photo) / Senators Give Terms For Confirming Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.