Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Rugged Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Rugged Life (913 Views)

Diary Of A Rugged Chaiz Man. / Life Of A Rugged Guy +21 / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Rugged Life by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Alaye don't trust me, Alaye trust yourself

If you don't like me Alaye Bleep yourself

Efimile ekoju sibi tenlo se

Na only me wake come ogbeni warn yourself
......... Na one of olamide song I dey follow sing for my headset connected to my phone before it suddenly stopped, I thought my battery don rundown because the battery no good at all (I only enjoyed it when am charging the phone)

..... If I tell you say I love you ooo

My money my body na your own oooo baby

30 billion for the account oooo.....

It was my ringing tone that brought me back to reality, my phone didn't die... na the call paused the song.
I checked the caller ID and it was my payer..... payer (yes I be yahoo boy, a learner tho).. I answered
Me: bro, morning ooo

Payer: hw far thobby

Me: watin dey shele

Payer: I dey rugged

Me: shey the Maga don pay ni

Payer: no ooo, na another matter I wan yarn you oo

Me: (I hope say no be the alora stuff you wan follow me yarn) watin happen

Payer: nothing, I wan show you something for my side today

Me: which time

Payer: 7:30

Me: morning or night (I was asking a foolish question or I rather say stupid question be it's already 12:30 pm )

Payer: night nah

Me: you no say my p man (dad ) no go allow me commot for house and I no fit miss that film wey dem dey show for zee world

Payer: you better try to come because w get one level wey wan happen

Me: OK, I go come

He ended the call...
If I had known, I would have stayed at home

If I had known, I would have watched the TWIST OF FATE

If I had known, I would not have lied to my dad

Maybe I would not have ended my day in the white house (cell)
The beginning of my Rugged life
Re: My Rugged Life by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Lemme brief you about my self

My name is Ogunsakin Oluwatobiloba Samuel, I am from Ekiti state but I spent most of my life in Ibadan. I am the first son and the second child of my parents.

My mom is a nurse and she's also a choir (chronic one).
I schooled at Ibadan (both primary and half of my secondary), I went to Faith Nur&Pry School (the only private school I attended) before I did my common entrance.
I was admitted to the most dread secondary school in Ibadan G. C. I (Government College of Ibadan... Up School) before we (I, my pregnant mum and my 3 sisters ) were migrated or Lemme say relocated to Ekiti state due to some financial issues where I start MY RUGGED LIFE

TBC

(1) (Reply)

Emperorblog / My Iron Won / GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.