Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK (28912 Views)

I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos / We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
The fast that he is getting support from westerners makes me uncomfortable and not in anyway interested in this Biafra fight.

1 Like

Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by GeneralOjukwu: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adebola314:

Idiot . Just checked you out. The two monikers Generalojukwu and Basic123 belong to you. Agbayas like you always giving the Yoruba race a bad name

May you rot in Hell and be miserable all your life if Basic123 didn't know me before today.
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Basic123: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by GeneralOjukwu: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Basic123:
Amen

you cant confidently say amen to mine because you are a Liar.In that case,then that my prayers shall be your portion.

Chief....the message was for Adebola314...
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Basic123: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adebola314:

I am just too surprised that someone like you who marshaled out such cogent arguments in the Oba Akiolu issue will be reducing yourself to this base and gutter childish level.
...ehn ehn but someone that isas exalted as you can just baselessly assumed someone is using multiple username and started calling that person "Agbaya" just because of that?
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Basic123: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Chief....the message was for Adebola314...
i'm sorry jare.
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Tflex01: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
ChristyB:
Don't trust a yoruba man with decison making ooo
Their last minute decision no be here, na dem keep us for this mess.

Get your fact right, Igbos put us in this mess not the Yorubas.

Who changed our regional system of government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by enigmaticlion: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
JamieNaij:
The former Minister of Aviation who was at the court with his wife, Precious, to show solidairity to Nnamdi Kanu yesterday, made this statement via his twitter handle some hours ago. Read more in the link below.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/the-support-nnamdi-kanu-is-getting-from.html

His fellow easterners are cowards. Na Afonja dey come out publicly to support Kanu. This is why Easterners will forever be slaves to aboki
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by ChristyB(f): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Is it your fact?
Is it your comment?
I say what i want to say and you still ask me to get it right? Oya nau force me to say your own.

Tflex01:

Get your fact right, Igbos put us in this mess not the Yorubas.

Who changed our regional system of government?
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Adebola314: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Basic123:
...ehn ehn but someone that isas exalted as you can just baselessly assumed someone is using multiple username and started calling that person "Agbaya" just because of that?
You should be ashamed of yourself. Stupid games here will not help. I am a tech expert. You are using multiple monikers here and I will prove it to you in a way you may not like.
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Basic123: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adebola314:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Stupid games here will not help. I am a tech expert. You are using multiple monikers here and I will prove it to you in a way you may not like.
Ashamed of what?....prove it it if you can.Then if you can't,the thunder and beast are ready to strike you and eat you respectively.
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by murmee: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
CplusJason:
That region go smile with you and stab you for back.

It's just like a christian brother proposing marriage to a muslim sister. cool
That is not true. Both sides (SW & SE) have learnt their lessons!
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by murmee: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
YelloweWest:
That's because at the end of the day yorubas want the same thing as igbos.

Restructuring or secession!
GBAM!!!
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by sapele914(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
owobokiri:
Reasonable people everywhere will find in Nnamdi a good friend to work with. . All he asks for is equality and a workable state devoid of hate-filled parochially petty minded upstarts like buhari and his apartheid gang.. Yorubas with their conscience in the right place will also support Kanus agitation. It comes naturally.. Unfortunately, today, the political establishment in the south west is headed by a murderous drug lord who uses his corrupt antics to angle for power, killing vibrant opponents that stand in his way, while controlling the minds of the uninitiated in the south west through his corrupt media empire.
MUMU you no watch cartoon as pikin?Yoruba and ibo is like Tom and Jerry thank God for the Hausa/Fulanis if not they would have massacred each other. Femi Fani Kayode FFK's father was one of the chief antagonist of the ibos, if you may have forgotten your history.
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
kc2hansome:
thumbs up to the possibility of a united south.

The North has always been the leech.
milking the country dry through deceit.

if they try align with the SE and they refuse, they move to the SW and vice versa.

if this two regions stand their grounds, the north is NOTHING...

I can't start imagining how Lagos and Porthacourt would function smoothly if a split is done.

all depends on a united south.

LOL South west will never be on same page with South East never after what happen during Awolowo and Azikwe..

Kole werk..

Me as a person will never in my life vote an igbo President, I will rather vote for a devil than an Igbo man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Koranga: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Basic123:
Ashamed of what?....prove it it if you can.Then if you can't,the thunder and beast are ready to strike you and eat you respectively.
Yet another nutcase on NL. From what cave do beasts like this crawl out?
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by duduade: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Who are the yoruba leaders FFK Abi you is the Yoruba leaders??
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by mrdreams: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
We never even Start but they don dey dash us state.

Fayose is an opportunist and should not be taken serious.
which kind of an opportunist are u talking about here? someone is just trying to be supportive u Have started criticising him is not a good one for a start in the biafran struggles
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by danot1030: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Point of corrections.

Yoruba leaders and Yoruba people don't identify or support criminals like Kanu.

Neither Fayose nor FFK are recognised in Yoruba land as leaders. They are considered to be nuisance and a disgrace in Yoruba land.

Fayose and FFK are only recognized by the Igbos and as a matter of fact, the Igbos rates them as better heroes to them than any Igbo man living or dead.

1 Like

Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Basic123: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Koranga:

lolz...are you his lawyer?..Mr katangora abi what do you call yourself,you won share from the prayer....
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by mrdreams: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
danot1030:
Point of corrections.

Yoruba leaders and Yoruba people don't identify or support criminals like Kanu.

Neither Fayose nor FFK are recognised in Yoruba land as leaders. They are considered to be nuisance and a disgrace in Yoruba land.

Fayose and FFK are only recognized by the Igbos and as a matter of fact, the Igbos rates them as better heroes to them than any Igbo man living or dead.
A kunk ofe nmanu sported, which of your leaders are greater than that of Fayose nd FFk
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by giftiy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
hmmmmmm
krendo:
As an Igbo man I hope Nnamdi Kanu can be wise and use his popularity to run for office

Go and take over APGA, be a Senator or something
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by hollywater: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
The death that will kill OSHOKOMOLE or Ffk,should please kill all the governors in Igboland from Delta to Anambra , enugu to abia,ebony to cross rivals, to akwu ibom,kill imo state governor 2 times, return to edo state that man that said go and die ,kill him 3 times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Daremee: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Koranga:

I wonder
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Kakamorufu(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
We dash una ffk and fayose.. Buh not ekiti. Back off
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by mrdreams: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
krendo:
As an Igbo man I hope Nnamdi Kanu can be wise and use his popularity to run for office

Go and take over APGA, be a Senator or something
i voncor wit ur idea and fight for biafra underground
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by ceejay4real(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
kc2hansome:
thumbs up to the possibility of a united south.

The North has always been the leech.
milking the country dry through deceit.

if they try align with the SE and they refuse, they move to the SW and vice versa.

if this two regions stand their grounds, the north is NOTHING...

I can't start imagining how Lagos and Porthacourt would function smoothly if a split is done.

all depends on a united south.

Southern Nigeria Republic as at 31st December, 1913 loading! God please give us a Southern Republic comprising the South West, South East and South South! Hope our elite won't stand in the way of the masses!

1 Like

Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by DaPuncline: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
darkckUSA:

If only a seaport is located in the SE.. You wouldn't be voicing these obscenities. Why do you think OBJ shut down the port at Port Harcourt? Ask questions.. Do some research..
so and why did GEJ refused to open the port. mumu
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by mrdreams: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
ngolokante:

I wonder what you would with Igbos that are Muslims...declare the Osu I guess
u understand my man. osu straight up coz once a ground noder always remains, dey never hide Deir shales for so long man
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by dedeorji(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
What did this one smoke? angry
GeneralOjukwu:
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons,

1. Why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly? I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria….

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

1 Like

Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by enigmaticlion: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
JamieNaij:
The former Minister of Aviation who was at the court with his wife, Precious, to show solidairity to Nnamdi Kanu yesterday, made this statement via his twitter handle some hours ago. Read more in the link below.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/the-support-nnamdi-kanu-is-getting-from.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad / Buhari Will Get Fewer Votes In North In 2019 — Shekarau / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.