Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) (26655 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by fantastique4: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
b3llo:
I don't support comedy on the alter but some comedians are exposing the atrocities of our so called Daddy GO
you are just being bitter over the progress of another. Find your calling and stop criticism
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Carter4luv(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
It's not dat bad. It's a former of encouraging d youths of there talents. Encourage dem nit to condemn dem. If dey appear in reality TV show to misbehave will, we discriminate dem. Now dey fighting for dere ambition we saying dey should not b in d church.
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by AmoloPatrick(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
stamapro:
i wish u understood d context

Comedy is my calling and my Gift and if the church isn't going encourage the gifting. So means we asked to use our gift to exalt the devil. Its high time we stop making God looks like a sadist. Would still stand on my ground pastors should stop criticizing comedian and placing dem as sinners. We are believer who are gifted to make humor, and if you have a problem with that your goddem business.
Pastors ain't God and any pastors who killes the gifting of any child of God is worst
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Mujtahida: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
The christian god doesn't laugh. Grim Lord!
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=AmoloPatrick post=55937295]

Comedy is my calling and my Gift.Wel church is nt a comedy ground nor d altar platform 4 comedians.As 4 ur true gift n cal,u need a father like Pst Areogun,2 father u in destiny so u dnt serve d devil as u said
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by b3llo(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
fantastique4:
you are just being bitter over the progress of another. Find your calling and stop criticism
define bitter First of all Go down.
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Khaliyah(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
MOSICATED5:
can u cite the gift of comedy in the Bible and how dose comedy edifices the church? Is the worship of Almighty God characterized with humor and laughter. ?
Baba God gave us the power of ideas and the power to make things out of this idea. Do u know that's God laughs? "Psalm 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh" if our heavenly fathers laugh in His throne why can't we laugh at His house?
Comedians just gat to mindful of their joke not them stoping to minister in churches
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by dexaint: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
When the church does not have the WORD of God to preach anymore, Their alter is open for anything. Comedian on the alter during service it totally wrong. If the church don't have anything to preach it should close down.
This can only happy in Africa, especially Nigeria. This you will not see abroad. Any church that build her congregation on what is not the Word of God, we loose the same to the world.
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by AmoloPatrick(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=stamapro post=55937792][/quote]
Stamapro I don't need such would person to father me ave got a father who's supportive of his children and speaks the truth based on the word not not one who condemnes and bans
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hw about makin jest of ur faith or religious belief in d name of comedy,sacred tins r nt 2 b taken 4 granted,pls tel me whr u see a devote muslim makin jest of his belief in d name of comedy,rather is u dat wil do such n argue dat God is nt a sadist.
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by AmoloPatrick(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Khaliyah:

Baba God gave us the power of ideas and the power to make things out of this idea. Do u know that's God laughs? "Psalm 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh" if our heavenly fathers laugh in His throne why can't we laugh at His house?
Comedians just gat to mindful of their joke not them stoping to minister in churches
U just stated d same Bible verse I mentioned earlier enough of criticism
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ok so b it,as u speak highly of ur own father,so also is mine 2 me, so my take of wat he said abot comedy in d church of Christ, do ve a nice day sir
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by AmoloPatrick(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
stamapro:
Hw about makin jest of ur faith or religious belief in d name of comedy,sacred tins r nt 2 b taken 4 granted,pls tel me whr u see a devote muslim makin jest of his belief in d name of comedy,rather is u dat wil do such n argue dat God is nt a sadist.
let's God be the judge Nd not you or your pastor, what's happens to churches located in hotels where club active hold?
Even God dat gave gift didn't state where and where should d gift b used. Stop judging and condeming people gift
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Khaliyah(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
AmoloPatrick:

U just stated d same Bible verse I mentioned earlier enough of criticism
Why guys making God look like a sadist, do u know last akpororo while ministering in comedy made an alter call, and hundreds of youths gave their life to Christ? We should encourage our gospel Comedians to be impact-full with their jokes not to discourage dem. bless u
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by achieverme(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
stamapro:
nt @ al, hv u ever heard about fathering or father son relationship! Wil lv us 2 hv 2 aside,so dat i intimate u on dis serious destine isu.

You need a brush up in grammatical construction
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by AmoloPatrick(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Khaliyah:

Why guys making God look like a sadist, do u know last akpororo while ministering in comedy made an alter call, and hundreds of youths gave their life to Christ? We should encourage our gospel Comedians to be impact-full with their jokes not to discourage dem. bless u
I love what you just said am a standup comedian/Mc an a devoted Christian, I've ministered in comedy @ various churches in Nigeria and i can boldly tell you I've seen ppl accepted Christ after my performance. One tym a guy called Tunde came to meet me Nd said out of ever act dat ministered including d great minister in worship efe Nathan dat he knows I took my tym to pray cos he felt God through my performance and now tunde is a choir member in that church .so when pastors talk like dat it saddens my soul

1 Like

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Zeusd3(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
FTC

now down to business

Christianity and churches in Nigeria is comdey

what could be more funny than a Nigerian believing the son of a Jewish folklore carpenter killed in a small Israeli village 2000 years ago died for their sins when the Jews themselves don't buy that?

do these people know that there are far more Muslims and Judaism adherents in Israel than there are Christians?

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2011 was 75.4% Judaism, 16.9%
Muslim , 2.1% Christian , and 1.7% Druze , with the remaining 4.0% belonging to minor faiths such as Samaritanism, Baha'iism or no religion

these are people whose ancestors lived during the time and saw this Jesus live and die but they don't believe he was dying for them

but a Nigerian read from a book and concluded that the Jews are wrong because logic favours storytelling over experiencing something, Amirite you must know Goodluck Jonathan more than the people living with and around him because you read newspapers and check internet for news about him

just try to imagine how funny its gonna sound if you travel to the US and see most Americans worshipping Murtala Mohammed, saying he died for them grin

every Nigerian Christian is a comedian tongue

For ya mind you have made a reasonable point..... Read what you wrote again them tell it straight to yourself Infront of a mirror.........
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
achieverme:

You need a brush up in grammatical construction
is dat wat u feel abot ma grama? Congrats grammarian.u funny sha, wil nt obilge u. My responds is based on ur standard. Dats y. Hv a swell day
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Zeusd3:

For ya mind you have made a reasonable point..... Read what you wrote again them tell it straight to yourself Infront of a mirror.........

you will make better sense if you state the part(s) of my post that is/are wrong, Ad Hominems make you look foolish
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by supereagle(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Supported
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by softwerk(f): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
stamapro:
yeah his FATHER, I presume u r nt undastanding him...

I meant spiritual paternity test!
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by softwerk(f): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
achieverme:

I can be your daddy. I won't ask for something more than massaging me after ministration. I may also wanna give u some internal purging from the back once in a while

I'd really love to Daddy! I hold an Advanced Diploma (AD) in Cap Polishing and a Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Doggy Froggy. I am also currently running a Part-Time Masters Degree Programme in Clitoral Chemistry grin
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by softwerk(f): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
achieverme:

I can be your daddy. I won't ask for something more than massaging me after ministration. I may also wanna give u some internal purging from the back once in a while

Transcript of my recent deliverance:

Me screaming and moaning during my deliverance..... kiss grin tongue

Ashhhhh, Owwwwwww, Euuuuuuew, Harder! Harder!! Harder!!!, Bomb it, Tear it apart, Destroy it, Deeper, Awwwwww, Drop it like it's hot, Go deeper, Aww this is good! This is f*cking good! F*ck me deeper!, deeper, deeper!! Oh oh oh ohhhhhhhh! This man is real good really, faster! faster, faster, faster, faster.........I'm coming!!! Ohh my god kiss
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by giftiy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
goldiam:
Finally found one of the few sane men of God still remaining in the Christendom.Where is his church located please.
abi ooo
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by stamapro(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
softwerk:

I meant spiritual paternity test!
hmm hw do u do it nurse softwerk?
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
the problem we are facing in this world is that, "truth are hidden from us" Church alter is not a business centre...Rev. Olusola Areogun is a Pastor called by God for over 34 years ago. He is a man ordained by God. Pastors should stop nonsense in church please
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by achieverme(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
softwerk:

Transcript of my recent deliverance:

Me screaming and moaning during my deliverance..... kiss grin tongue

Ashhhhh, Owwwwwww, Euuuuuuew, Harder! Harder!! Harder!!!, Bomb it, Tear it apart, Destroy it, Deeper, Awwwwww, Drop it like it's hot, Go deeper, Aww this is good! This is f*cking good! F*ck me deeper!, deeper, deeper!! Oh oh oh ohhhhhhhh! This man is real good really, faster! faster, faster, faster, faster.........I'm coming!!! Ohh my god kiss

How I go start my response sef? In fact, word is short of me. All I know is that the moaning of the latter shall be greater than the former. You can try if you doubt it.
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by achieverme(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
softwerk:

I'd really love to Daddy! I hold an Advanced Diploma (AD) in Cap Polishing and a Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Doggy Froggy. I am also currently running a Part-Time Masters Degree Programme in Clitoral Chemistry grin

Hmmmm.. .Of a truth, thou art qualified to occupy the hallowed office of my mentee?
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by GOSHENDRAW: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dearly beloved, we are glad to announce that from Monday 1st of May 2017, you can now watch Living By The Answer on DSTv channel 256 (Lagos Television)
Monday - Thursday (10:30pm - 11pm)
Fridays (7pm - 7:30pm)
From coast to coast to coast until there is no more coast to cover!
[b][/b][size=24pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
waooo Praise God for this..for those of you criticizing my father, join his teaching class as well
GOSHENDRAW:
Dearly beloved, we are glad to announce that from Monday 1st of May 2017, you can now watch Living By The Answer on DSTv channel 256 (Lagos Television)
Monday - Thursday (10:30pm - 11pm)
Fridays (7pm - 7:30pm)
From coast to coast to coast until there is no more coast to cover!
[b][/b][size=24pt][/size]
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by pstboi: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
It's quite a pity that most Nigerian pastors have missed it . It's only God that can save. Comedy on the alta is a sacrilege and unholy. Because most people have lost the vision that's why they don't see anything wrong with it. Remember in the beginning it was not so.
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Icecomrade:

Pastor

Abeg go chill somewhere.

Comedians are the least people you should worry about.

I still remember during elections, your fellow pastors allow politicians to use your pulpit to campaign.

Even the Muslims wear their cap and climb your pulpit.

Which of the 2 is more insulting to God.

Abeg Park well

abeg tell me something shocked and the followers will be like, daddy u re great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pst. Kingsley Dismissed Claims That Jesus Is Against Divorced Persons Remarrying / African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. / A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.