Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again (28077 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ephi123(f): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Keep kwayet.

Go and perfect your dilecter's bail conditions and leave Nigeria president for Nigerians.

Alternatively, resume your fastings and prayers for his death.

Nigeria money belongs to Nigerians, and the health of Nigeria president is important to Nigerians.

Stop crying more than the bereaved.

Illiterate.
That's the last reply you get from me. I don't engage people like you.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ephi123(f): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL i guess you are right, But in democracy voters have the right to call him back with their votes do you know that?

Now tell me who are going to call him back? it's those that voted for him and not you that hated him with passion..

So over 15million Nigerians that voted for him are still behind him and are not even ready to call him back...

Beside i believe we have the NASS that can impeach him if he has breached any part of the constitution, Mind you they can't because he has not go against any part of our constitution..

The process of impeaching him or not is not what I was debating. I was only addressing the statement that he is only the president of those who voted for him which you agree with, so that's that.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:

The process of impeaching him or not is not what I was debating. I was only addressing the statement that he is not only the president of those who voted for him which you agree with, so that's that.

Yes he is the president of Nigeria, But remember some people voted him into power and still happy with him..

it's those that never want him to be the President in the first place that are complaining and you happen to be one of them..

If we have to vote for or against him today, He will still get the nod of larger %% of Nigerians..
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ephi123(f): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes he is the president of Nigeria, But remember some people voted him into power and still happy with him..

it's those that never want him to be the President in the first place that are complaining and you happen to be one of them..

If we have to vote for or against him today, He will still get the nod of larger %% of Nigerians..

Wrong.

Several people who voted FOR HIM have turned against him based on his abysmal performance - the fact is there, go back to records of Nairaland in 2015, the internet does not forget. The only people who will continue to support him even if he finishes the country completely are the Northerners and Muslims.

Oh yes, let him recontest in 2019 and get the shock of his life. With the hunger and hardship in the country, people are more than ready for him.

In any case, you are free to continue your support and the rest of us are free to continue to demand for a country where things work.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:

Wrong.

Several people who voted FOR HIM have turned against him based on his abysmal performance - the fact is there, go back to records of Nairaland in 2015, the internet does not forget. The only people who will continue to support him even if he finishes the country completely are the Northerners and Muslims.

Oh yes, let him recontest in 2019 and get the shock of his life. With the hunger and hardship in the country, people are more than ready for him.

In any case, you are free to continue your support and the rest of us are free to continue to demand for a country where things work.

LOL you think so, remember GEJ won in all media poll in 2015? but the real voters and supporters of PMB don't brag..

I never voted in 2015 because i never believe in Nigeria electoral system, But in 2019 i'm surely gonna vote if PMB contest again and only for him..

The North get the blocks of votes and will always stand by him no matter what.. So you 5% can continue wailing all over the places..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ephi123(f): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL you think so, remember GEJ won in all media poll in 2015? but the real voters and supporters of PMB don't brag..

I never voted in 2015 because i never believe in Nigeria electoral system, But in 2019 i'm surely gonna vote if PMB contest again and only for him..

The North get the blocks of votes and will always stand by him no matter what.. So you 5% can continue wailing all over the places..

Stop lying. All the media polls in 2015 were in favour of Buhari - the records are there, you cannot twist the truth.
Yes, that is why the North is still so backward, they always stand in support of backwardness. It's you people's business. Continue to stagnate, your concern.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by LionDeLeo: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
ephi123:

Illiterate.
That's the last reply you get from me. I don't engage people like you.
[/s]

Sharrap.

This thing must be confused. Who gives a fvck about who you engage?

Whenever I come across any of these poo you keep throwing here, I must throw it back to your face and I don't give a damn if you respond or not. Infact it is even better you don't respond in your own interest.

Illiterates parading themselves on nl and amusingly, calling others illiterates.

Go and check the use of states' possessive adjectives and stop taking illiteracy to another level.

gberra, abeg come see groove. Someone is here forming. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ephi123(f): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2017
^^Illiterate on rampage, continue crying grin grin
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by LionDeLeo: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
ephi123:
^^Illiterate on rampage, continue crying grin grin
[/s]

I say keep kwayet on this thread. Must you display illiteracy?

Now, go in search of threads were Buhari is being insulted or wished dead and join as usual. cool cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:

Stop lying. All the media polls in 2015 were in favour of Buhari - the records are there, you cannot twist the truth.
Yes, that is why the North is still so backward, they always stand in support of backwardness. It's you people's business. Continue to stagnate, your concern.

LOL you should stop lying, Even just recently PDP created a media poll against Buhari but lost out hahah..

@ bold are you now saying the South East and South South are also backward for voting massively for GEJ in 2015 despite no single infrastructures in both regions?

Even his community in OtuOke complain of not having drinkable water..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ephi123(f): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2017
To the two "backwarders" from you know where above, I did not send you people. Please continue to wallow in your regional backwardness. We understand it is a way of life for you people.

Quote all you want and knock yourselves out.
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by gberra: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Sharrap.

This thing must be confused. Who gives a fvck about who you engage?

Whenever I come across any of these poo you keep throwing here, I must throw it back to your face and I don't give a damn if you respond or not. Infact it is even better you don't respond in your own interest.

Illiterates parading themselves on nl and amusingly, calling others illiterates.

Go and check the use of states' possessive adjectives and stop taking illiteracy to another level.

gberra, abeg come see groove. Someone is here forming. grin grin grin
That biitch be forming linda ikeji on NL. who sabi am?, who e epp? .. Let her keep bit.ching...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by LionDeLeo: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
ephi123:
To the two "backwarders" from you know where above, I did not send you people. Please continue to wallow in your regional backwardness. We understand it is a way of life for you people.

Quote all you want and knock yourselves out.
grin grin grin
[/s]

I say keep kwayet.

A new thread for insulting bubu and wishing him dead has just been opened, what are you still doing here?
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by obamabinladen(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Now you tell us how that is your problem? We that voted and support him know he need rest and if you guys like you can go jump inside lagoon for al we care..

What you said and accepted today may work against you tomorrow.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2017
obamabinladen:

What you said and accepted today may work against you tomorrow.

LOL same way GEJ work against you guys?
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by obamabinladen(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL same way GEJ work against you guys?
No body worked against me.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2017
obamabinladen:

No body worked against me.

And you think someone or something will work against me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano / Maimuna Lami Gogo Shiru Saves Nigeria ₦‎7tn In Litigation, Gets Honoured / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.