Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again (27878 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=ayamback post=55940096][/quote]

You mean from baby factory?
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ayamback: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I mean from baby factory my mother is a harlot
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Xtopher123(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Must he resign before taking care of his health? So if you are sick will your boss sack you to go and take care of your health?

Buhari is sick accepted and his VP is taking charge while he take care of his health..

There's no where in our constitution that says a president or Governors should resign when they are sick.. Please is there any?

This Just clearly tells us you no nothing about th constitution..

Seriously I'm forced to say you're daft and Ignorant, busy running from threads to threads deceiving yourself thinking you're making sense..

I curse the day we became co citizens!! #Spits Again
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by toniok: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
I pray he remains alive at least to complete this term and another good leader elected through the ballot.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by mannycrown: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dejiprince:

RIP? Haha.

Karma is a biitch.

Most people wishing him death have died mysteriously in different situations. Electrocution, accidents etc.

Let's keep watching. grin

RIP (RestInPresidentialvilla) not what you think
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by freethesheeple(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
BlackAfrican:
I see a President fighting to live so as to fix Nigeria. Unfortunately, he may not win the Battle. I wish Nigerians had voted this man in 2003. Things would have been different now. He would have still had enough strength to carry the responsibilities of this fvcked up country. My heart is heavy. I wish baba quick recovery.

its not late..Let him continue till 2023...Nonsense....
After Buhari,IBB,Obasanjo,Yaradua will stil come out to contest.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by mannycrown: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I like how the thing they pain you so bad, We the 97% are ready to vote Buhari even if he is campaigning to us from inside his room..

I feel your pain job village fooooooollllll

Compound fool according to obamabinladen you can as well work from home, that's if you're employed. Compound fool.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by victorazy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
he is waiting for Friday jumat prayer. grin
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by luggy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
no be him say he rule naija, he think say naija na local governments, , no he go resign wen he die.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Tecno66: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
I tire for Nigeria. Baba dey sick & we dey pray make e well. Na d work wey we dey do. 2019 still far & Oyegun don dey tell us say no vacancy for Aso rock. To me, Baba don dey age. Make Apc bring another person because Baba sickness na old people sickness. He will keep getting weaker with time. The earlier we realize this the easier things will be for us all. Take sentiments out of it. Baba na we presido.
harmless011:
We still have a long way to go in this country, looking at this scenario you will discover that few individuals are just playing games with the collective interest of over 180M Nigerians.
How on earth could Nigerians be kept in the dark concerning the whereabout of our president, they are not even carrying the VP and the ministers along.
How can one explain the fact that State House Chief of Protocols have to suddenly whisper to the VP that the presido is not coming to the meeting giving him go ahead to commence the meeting.
When we start asking questions that will call you names and at the same time asking that you pray for the president and support his government, this is the most deceptive government ever.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Xtopher123:

This Just clearly tells us you no nothing about th constitution..

Seriously I'm forced to say you're daft and Ignorant, busy running from threads to threads deceiving yourself thinking you're making sense..

I curse the day we became co citizens!! #Spits Again

You don't need to curse anything show me the part of our constitution that stated so since i know nothing about the constitution..

Atleast back your claim with our constitution where it says when a president is sick, He should resign..

simple..
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

I don't hate Buhari, lmao, ikpa, akpanikan adoke Buhari has failure written all over him.
Unwaa? You understand?
And oh, translate that from Ibibio bros.

IdioƱoke o!!!
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
mannycrown:

Compound fool according to obamabinladen you can as well work from home, that's if you're employed. Compound fool.

Okay pained wailer i don hear...
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by judondasylva(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have. imagine a living dead as the president and everybody is comfortable with it. some few people that complained about it were shouted down and called all sorts of names. I will keep on saying it that Nigeria as a country can never get better.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Omeokachie: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Last week they said it was due to easter break...

Has he extended his easter break again, or taking sallah break in advance?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by MikeB3(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sai Buhari! Sai Baba! We don enter one chance with this Fulani man! Nigeria I hail thee!
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ilohemmy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Is our country in a state of drama?
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ephi123(f): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Now you tell us how that is your problem? We that voted and support him know he need rest and if you guys like you can go jump inside lagoon for al we care..

Well, he is not the president of "we that voted and support him", he is the president of the country so EVERYONE has a right to demand for accountability from him. Newsflash - he is not a private citizen any longer and as long as he is spending the money of this country to take care of his health, we have every right to ask questions.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Adecks01(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Proxy
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Celcius: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Maybe the below links will help you..

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-buhari-idUSKBN16H0O2

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/03/10/sick-president-buhari-says-he-will-need-more-rest-back-in-nigeria_c1522432

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKBN16H1BZ-OZATP

Buhari is the most honest President, Immediately he return from London, He said he need some rest so what you guys are wailing about is what i don't understand..

It is that indefinite rest that is questionable for a president. I respect this president as well as the former president, but he is drifting into oblivion. This administration is hinged on Mr. President's integrity and anti-corruption fight first. If the people don't see him, there's gonna be problems, even within his cabinet.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Akpan107(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Buhari is a failure, has always been and will continue to be, he wasn't much of a joy in 1984.
I am sorry, mate.
God bless... you are the best.
made my day.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by sshalom(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
They should allow the President go abroad and treat himself properly. It will be counter productive if he is in Nigeria and cannot attend state functions!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by judah2000: 1:11am On Apr 27, 2017
embarassed
Dejiprince:

RIP? Haha.

Karma is a biitch.

Most people wishing him death have died mysteriously in different situations. Electrocution, accidents etc.

Yeah, you are right. Many have died mysteriously in different situations.
suicide bombings, tribal clashes(ife), fulani herdsmen(benue), meningitis etc

How I wish they didn't wish him death cry
Dejiprince:

RIP? Haha.

Karma is a biitch.

How I wish they didn't wish him death
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Dejiprince: 2:14am On Apr 27, 2017
judah2000:
embarassed

How I wish they didn't wish him death cry

How I wish they didn't wish him death

Oh, fulani herdsmen are actually being killed in Benue? Interesting to note that.

Na small small dem go open their useless mouth dey confess like barren witches.

Meanwhile, these aren't mysterious. The mysterious ones like electrocution of crowd , bus plunging into the water, thunder, etc. (All, very mysterious)

Keep wishing him death. grin grin

My subject, ayamback, where are you? Don't tell me you have run out of data, after all, is just "nonsense trash". grin grin
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by LionDeLeo: 2:25am On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
ephi123:

Well, he is not the president of "we that voted and support him", he is the president of the country so EVERYONE has a right to demand for accountability from him. Newsflash - he is not a private citizen any longer and as long as he is spending the money of this country to take care of his health, we have every right to ask questions.
[/s]

Keep kwayet.

Go and perfect your dilecter's bail conditions and leave Nigeria president for Nigerians.

Alternatively, resume your fastings and prayers for his death.

Nigeria money belongs to Nigerians, and the health of Nigeria president is important to Nigerians.

Stop crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by LionDeLeo: 2:40am On Apr 27, 2017
toniok:
I pray he remains alive at least to complete this term and another good leader elected through the ballot.

Amen.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by LionDeLeo: 2:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Achor1111:
today is not Friday, he functions as Friday's president......Fayose

While he (Fayose) is seen mostly in beer parlours, betting shops etc.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:54am On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:

LOL i guess you are right, But in democracy voters have the right to call him back with their votes do you know that?

Now tell me who are going to call him back? it's those that voted for him and not you that hated him with passion..

So over 15million Nigerians that voted for him are still behind him and are not even ready to call him back...

Beside i believe we have the NASS that can impeach him if he has breached any part of the constitution, Mind you they can't because he has not go against any part of our constitution..
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:00am On Apr 27, 2017
Celcius:

It is that indefinite rest that is questionable for a president. I respect this president as well as the former president, but he is drifting into oblivion. This administration is hinged on Mr. President's integrity and anti-corruption fight first. If the people don't see him, there's gonna be problems, even within his cabinet.

And please what's questionable about his rest? This man made himself clear that he needed rest immediately he return comes back from London...

The NASS are there to impeach him is he has breached any part of our constitution but they know more than you do and dare not because their is not part of our constitution that go against what Mr president is doing now..

Beside i believe you know he run on a joint ticket with Osinbajo his Vice and so far Osinbajo is in-charge physically..

Mr President need rest and nothing you and the rest 12million that voted for GEJ can do about it..
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ayamback: 6:03am On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
Dejiprince:

Oh, fulani herdsmen are actually being killed in Benue? Interesting to note that.

Na small small dem go open their useless mouth dey confess like barren witches.

Meanwhile, these aren't mysterious. The mysterious ones like electrocution of crowd , bus plunging into the water, thunder, etc. (All, very mysterious)

Keep wishing him death. grin grin

My subject, ayamback, where are you? Don't tell me you have run out of data, after all, is just "nonsense trash". grin grin
[/s]

shatap am here and your torment has just begin tongue
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Dejiprince: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]

shatap am here and your torment has just begin tongue

Na hungry dey worry you, I swear.

Who you dey torment? Hahaha.

Apart from "nonsense trash", tell me what else is there.

Oya, come pack. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer / Photos Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa & His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.