Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again (27856 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by rozayx5(m): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
BlackAfrican:
I see a President fighting to live so as to fix Nigeria. Unfortunately, he may not win the Battle. I wish Nigerians had voted this man in 2003. Things would have been different now. He would have still had enough strength to carry the responsibilities of this fvcked up country. My heart is heavy. I wish baba quick recovery.

shatap

is this the new excuse

same way you would have wished if he had lost the election to goodluck , that Nigeria would have been Japan by now

now your wishing it was 2003

what happened in 1983? was he lame

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Dejiprince: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Another thread for wailers to masturbate out their lives.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by YelloweWest: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
We don't have a president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Swahili0(f): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greatigbos:

i just hope the real enemy of Nigeria have not poisoned him as dey did to there brother

when u surrand ursef with wolfs thinking dat they are ur friends u will die before ur time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Benekruku(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Long Live His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
This man was my crush not until last year when i saw his campaign pix.....i dont know he is as old as that,i am only familiar with his young military pix.
cry cry dont die please.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by icon8: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greatigbos:

i just hope the real enemy of Nigeria have not poisoned him as dey did to there brother

when u surrand ursef with wolfs thinking dat they are ur friends u will die before ur time

Kiddo, come back when you've mastered the difference between "their" and "there".

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Deceivers, they think God is sleeping

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by yekparikpa(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Baba should resign and face his health. Wishing him quick recovery!

4 Likes

Agumbankembu:

Buhari is a failure, has always been and will continue to be.
I am sorry, mate.

I am 100% sure you are Ibo. What you feel for Buhari is what I feel for you guys. No love lost. Take care

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Benekruku(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
YelloweWest:
We don't have a president

Personalize!

You not a mouth piece for all...

"I" will have been appreciated
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Tfbaby(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
whistle blowers these an opportunity oooo
operation find our missing president

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by DatblackBoi(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Baba needs rest. it's obvious his health needs paramount attention. but the cabals won't let the needful be done. smh for Nigerian government

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ghettowriter(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
So that Journalist was right with his perceived anxiety over the presidents absence from the public.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
DO OR DIE DESPERADO PRESIDENT.LOL

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by onyxo76(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Absent from 2 meetings in a row speaks volumes

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
rozayx5:

shatap

is this the new excuse

same way you would have wished if he had lost the election to goodluck , that Nigeria would have been Japan by now

now your wishing it was 2003

what happened in 1983? was he lame

BlackAfrican:

I am 100% sure you are Ibo. What you feel for Buhari is what I feel for you guys. No love lost. Take care
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by crestrader(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Benekruku(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Buhari is a failure, has always been and will continue to be, he wasn't much of a joy in 1984.
I am sorry, mate.

A still pained bitter wailer you re
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by maxiuc(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
BlackAfrican:
I see a President fighting to live so as to fix Nigeria. Unfortunately, he may not win the Battle. I wish Nigerians had voted this man in 2003. Things would have been different now. He would have still had enough strength to carry the responsibilities of this fvcked up country. My heart is heavy. I wish baba quick recovery.
See this inbuild zombie

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
OBVIOUSLY TERMINALLY ILL, P0ROBABALY JUST A MATTER OF MONTHS NOW

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by liftedhigh: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mr. President we love u as much as we love ur life, y not Go & take care of urself instead of these hide & seek pattern of ruling u r doing... Please Sir 4d sake of ur health go & rest...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ChristyB(f): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
He won't be absent on Friday during prayers.
Bia, na so we go dey hear "President Buhari said this and that" without even seeing this president.

Make e no be say this man don kpai ooo??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ThatIgboBoy: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nigerians should demand buhari speak to them. We didnt elect him to be hiding.

Last dispensation,muslims were angry jonathan was always seen in diffnt churches on sunday. Now buhari is only seen during jumat service and they have all gone deaf and dumb.

i noticed something in that punch reporters article on his encounter with the CSO of the president. He said that the man told him that the president can rule from anywhere.

Sounds familiar?

Yes. Another yaradua in the making just that they want to package this one well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ameheo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Buhari is a failure, has always been and will continue to be, he wasn't much of a joy in 1984.
I am sorry, mate.
how true? It's kind of funny how the same set of people who clamored for change are now regarding this man a failure. Have never liked him right from time but ma heart still goes out to him. #his life still matters even not as a president but as a human being.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by achieverme(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
BlackAfrican:

And if he had been voted since 2003, herdsmen would have wiped Nigeria out by now

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by rozayx5(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
BlackAfrican:

your 100 percent is nonsense

i am an Akwa Ibomite and i am tired of sharing a country with fools who cant reason when they are being taken for a ride decades after independence with old idiotss still ruling them, while they suffer and smile online

your reasoning that anyone who hates your cattle Lord is from the south east shows you lack a brain with cognitive abilities, your brain is limited to tribal bigotry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
achieverme:

And if he had been voted since 2003, herdsmen would have wiped Nigeria out by now

GOD IN HIS INFINTE MERCIES HAS SPARED US SO MUCH UNKNOWN SORROWS,
WHO KNOWS MAYBE THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA WOULD BE ONE BIG FULANI RANCING ZONE AND CHRISTAINS WOULD HAVE BEEN WIPED OUT COMPLETLY.
SEE THE DAMAGE AND DEATH INFLICTED ON US IN JUST TWO YEARS.GOD HAS BEEN EXCEEDING GRACIOUS TO US BUT WE MIGHT HAVE NOT KNOWN IT

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Agumbankembu: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
BlackAfrican:

I don't hate Buhari, lmao, ikpa, akpanikan adoke Buhari has failure written all over him.
Unwaa? You understand?
And oh, translate that from Ibibio bros.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Respect55(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
What were they expecting? There is actually no get-together bw the living and the dead.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by opara28(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
'friday friday president' quote by FFK grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Nackzy: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
BUHARI.. U have failed us

May God Forgive you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed / 'Wike For 2019 Vice President' Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.