Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Honey, I Have A Headache: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Honey, I Have A Headache: (869 Views)

Be Strong Honey, I Love U / Honey, I Found Your Golf Ball / Honey, I Have A Headache: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honey, I Have A Headache: by galatico(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2007
A police officer, though scheduled for all-night duty at the station, was relieved of duty early and arrived home four hours ahead of schedule, at 2 AM.

Not wanting to wake his wife, he undressed in the dark, crept into the bedroom and started to climb into bed. She sleepily sat up and said, "Mike, dearest, would you go down to the all-night drug store on the next block and get me some aspirin? I've got a splitting headache."

"Certainly, honey," he said, and feeling his way across the room, he got dressed and walked over to the drug store.

As he arrived, the pharmacist looked up in surprise, "Say," said the druggist, "aren't you Officer Fenwick of the 8th District?"

"Yes, I am," said the officer.

"Well, then, what in the world are you doing in the Fire Chief's uniform?"
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by folly69(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2008
ooops grin grin grin
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by clemcykul(f): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2008
lol
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by naijababe2(f): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2008
Kobalization
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by Jeovy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2008
f***k ups
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by kayowalemi(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2008
he should make advert on TV for owner of that uniform to come and collect im uniform wey in forget im house
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by mohawkchic(f): 4:03am On Jun 27, 2008
~Uh OOOh grin
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by ituen(m): 5:44am On Jun 27, 2008
Cheiiiiiiii

see wetin woman fit do

(1) (Reply)

Police Jokes / Aren't Older Women Great? / Proper Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.