Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Honey, I Have A Headache: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Honey, I Have A Headache: (1067 Views)

Be Strong Honey, I Love U / Honey, I Found Your Golf Ball / Honey, I Have A Headache: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honey, I Have A Headache: by galatico(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2007
A police officer, though scheduled for all-night duty at the station, was relieved of duty early and arrived home four hours ahead of schedule, at 2 AM.

Not wanting to wake his wife, he undressed in the dark, crept into the bedroom and started to climb into bed. She sleepily sat up and said, "Mike, dearest, would you go down to the all-night drug store on the next block and get me some aspirin? I've got a splitting headache."

"Certainly, honey," he said, and feeling his way across the room, he got dressed and walked over to the drug store.

As he arrived, the pharmacist looked up in surprise, "Say," said the druggist, "aren't you Officer Fenwick of the 8th District?"

"Yes, I am," said the officer.

"Well, then, what in the world are you doing in the Fire Chief's uniform?"
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by iice(f): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2007
Gud Gawd shocked laughin ma friggin lil butt off grin grin grin
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by folahann(m): 2:33am On Jul 22, 2008
hehehe
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by Abbygyal(f): 2:43am On Jul 22, 2008
omg!!!!!!
lmao
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by berylLOL(f): 10:17pm On May 20, 2010
lol grin
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by bydot1(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2010
tongue
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by sylve11: 9:38am On May 21, 2010
that was tight! grin cool
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by Ben13: 10:23am On May 21, 2010
Hehe. . .wicked cheat. tongue
Re: Honey, I Have A Headache: by nwadinma(f): 12:53pm On May 21, 2010
This is so funny.

(1) (Reply)

The Mother In Law's Kiss / Voodoo Love Machine / Zulus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.