Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment (16762 Views)

FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency / N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by Austinoiz(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is not a welcomed development at all.
Who the hell limits its primary school teacher employees to an ordinary NCE?
This is a slap on B.ED and its more qualified holders.
Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jidibia:
I get Nokia 3310 charger.
lol
Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by ITbomb(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

True but graduate can teach in primary school nau. ITbomb, ABI na lie?
They can but should not. If you don teach small pikin before,, you go know say you need to be repeating even the simplest thing every time.

Secondary school na just to explain, give example and move on so graduates fit in there more.

NCE holders are specially trained in their curriculum to handle the young minds

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
ITbomb:

They can but should not. If you don teach small pikin before,, you go know say you need to be repeating even the simplest thing every time.

Secondary school na just to explain, give example and move on so graduates fit in there more.

NCE holders are specially trained in their curriculum to handle the young minds
You have a valid point but to me a trained teacher should be able to impact knowledge on anyone with the exception of SPECIAL STUDENT/PUPIL or creche/preprimary kids which requires special training.

The more you are trying to compromise, restricting them the more they are becoming lazy! The extra time they have is suppose to be used to make researches in order to be able to impact better.
But do 70% do that

The answer is NO

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by maasoap(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Imstrong:
it will amount to a double source of income at the expense of others who have none and besides they stand a better chance of getting employment after the programme but when are they admitting the second batch
I know crappy statement when I see one. Your post is a crap.
Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
maasoap:

how is it crappy I gave my points respond by giving counter response don't be quick to give shabby words when confronted
Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
maasoap:

Oh, you are not even the person I quoted,always think before you post mr crap
Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by slimbiggy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
No be dat one dey vex me, my problem be say since ai enter Akwaibom no single gal to hangout with.

Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by africanman85: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
BNew:
I have a payoneer card with U.S bank account for sale. Interested persons should mention or pm me.
I want to buy though the name go they appear as yours. How many years the card Don stay ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
africanman85:
I want to buy though the name go they appear as yours. How many years the card Don stay ?

Just 2 months.
Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by africanman85: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
BNew:

Just 2 months.
how much ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
africanman85:
how much ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by africanman85: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
BNew:

U are not serious
Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
They should think again o, that's not good at all.
Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
africanman85:
U are not serious
Mention your price .I'm not here to play.
Re: Akwa Ibom Bars N-power Beneficiaries From Teacher’s Recruitment by Teawhy2011: 12:18am On Apr 27, 2017
That is good development,that's how it should be,so FG and other states should emulate Akwa Ibom! U can't it ur cake and also av it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help- How Do You Answer This Interview Question? / How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview / Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.