Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel (36671 Views)

Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging / Warning Women! 5 Daily Habits That Leads To Breast Sagging / 6 Proven And Effective Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging (falling) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Newton's third law of motion states; 'what goes up must come down ... grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by mekstaniac(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
OP U left out one

Stop letting boys press and squeeze ur breasts u necessarily

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by gberra: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Gbenu si cheesy grin

The smiling one cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by tosynomolara(f): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
hmmmm
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by tosyne2much(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
The first picture tho.. Make I no talk before dey call me Commissioner for Woman Affairs cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by mikeycharles(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jumia ke what of konga undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by delors(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tell your bf to give equal attention to both boobies...some guys are fond of concentrating on the right forgetting the left fit vex slack errr sag I mean jare.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Doctorfitz: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
U won't see them on this kinda thread
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by senatorshegsy5: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Laugh go kill me die
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by arnold123: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Elbizzcklinz(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Pls beware tom dave or chuks is a scammer, check his profile, he just created an account, without history. nw go to his facebook real tom chuks, u will notice that d account was open this 2017, meaning that he opened those account to scam people.
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by agbolahangift(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
9....dont be stingy with it
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by wristbangle: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
That 1st pix na die grin

Ladies, hope una pick the "massage" point tongue
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Elbizzcklinz(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
sunshineV:
Tom Dave is busting my head
He is a scammer, pls beware. ODDS AND WINNINGS ARE PHOTOSHOP
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by wristbangle: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
gberra:
Gbenu si cheesy grin

The smiling one cheesy

Hahahaha. Werey gringringrin

Wetin u want make the sucking one do?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by naijajobx: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
oh ok
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by vantage001: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jesus Christ. cheesy
Those cases up there are spiritual.
Those boobs have undergone serious deviation from their natural equilibrium. Their dowry should be half the initial value.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by dlawseun(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
NOTED..................... shocked
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by ElsonMorali: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Women's breasts will always respond to gravity eventually. It is a normal phenomenon. It is the job of a woman to find a man who won't mind when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by gberra: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Hahahaha. Werey gringringrin

Wetin u want make the sucking one do?
The smiling one cheesy

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Elnino4ladies: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
I think 80% of firm breast na gene. We need to tell ourselves the truth!

Some of these can be a helpful tip oooooo but body dey different!

Some are not observing all these but their breast is firm while some will do these and much more na that time them go add self undecided

The nature of our food defines who we are..

The problem is when you know you have flat breast and you are exposing yourself, my dear that is not a good composition undecided

My advice to ladies, keep fit and be yourself. Stop worrying about this or that undecided believe in YOURSELF. (Self confidence)

There is someone who is out there destined to look beyond your appearance and love/admire you for who you are.

I'm very sure yours are sagged

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by ChristyB(f): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Chest sagging kwa
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by supereagle(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
I have a complete eBook on that and also on natural beast enlargement.
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

I'm very sure yours are sagged
I don't need to have a sag breast to tell the TRUTH!

So many ladies have maim themselves due to some false they read online.

They think that they are ugly whereas beauty lies inside.

You don't have to make it personal but single out any lie(s) in what I have written.

I insist KEEP FIT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by toogbasky(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
I told her nah,, she has me to tank 4 d shape of her breast after so many years, she has to see dis...... Massage ur breast
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Sunnypa11(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
She has a good bwest

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
verygudbadguy:
The real no 1: Warn your boyfriend to be courteous with the way he fondles your breast.
cheesy nailed it

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by jericco1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Allow your boobs to express themselves. Don't wear bra too often.
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Came: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
See as this woman disgrace herself by wearing this dress... See her slippers breast ...yeye.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
for fire
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Maris0427: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
It's inevitable for some...nothing can prevent it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Our Self-isolation Policy Has Failed – Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: 'Abuja Hotel Cancels Reservation Because I'm Married To Italian' / 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.