Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel (36666 Views)

Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging / Warning Women! 5 Daily Habits That Leads To Breast Sagging / 6 Proven And Effective Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging (falling) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Reference(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
I think 80% of firm breast na gene. We need to tell ourselves the truth!

Some of these can be a helpful tip oooooo but body dey different!

Some are not observing all these but their breast is firm while some will do these and much more na that time them go add self undecided

The nature of our food defines who we are..

The problem is when you know you have flat breast and you are exposing yourself, my dear that is not a good composition undecided

My advice to ladies, keep fit and be yourself. Stop worrying about this or that undecided believe in YOURSELF. (Self confidence)

There is someone who is out there destined to look beyond your appearance and love/admire you for who you are.

Just wasting your time. There are 3 laws hard wired, factory fitted into the psyche of women:
Looks deliver mileage.
Sexuality is prime real estate.
Men have only AV (audio-visual) input.
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by arma: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
seanaddy:
Is that bathroom slippers on the chest.... hmmmm...
Who did this?

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Reference:

Just wasting your time. There are 3 laws hard wired, factory fitted into the psyche of women:
Looks deliver mileage.
Sexuality is prime real estate.
Men have only AV (audio-visual) input.

Speak for yourself! Those who looked beyond your AV (audio visual)

Odunlade, BISHOP (Comic artist)... ( mentioned few well known people due to their profession but if you step down a bit you will discover that many men are after who tgey can live with) married their wives who to many can be defined as extra large, ugly, not good enough...
But the truth is that they married the person they are at peace with!

Besides what is the probability that after marriage the ladies figure will remain intact
What will you do Then? Have extra marital affairs and blame your wife

Guy a living loving and peaceful marriage/relationship should not be base on that. That will be an erroneous foundation.

If you are really serious about that girl, you need to change your mindset!

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by ariesbull: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
80% of ladies commenting here in nairaland, theirb london bridge has fallen and a lot of water have passed under
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by dingbang(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Too much sex...
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Olympus has fallen.

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Teespice(f): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
even if you follow all these steps, when that time comes, boobs must surely obey the law of gravity.

runs away.

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by QuietHammer(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Some are not observing all these but their breast is firm while some will do these and much more na that time them go add self undecided

The problem is when you know you have flat breast and you are exposing yourself, my dear that is not a good composition undecided

My advice to ladies, keep fit and be yourself. Stop worrying about this or that undecided believe in YOURSELF. (Self confidence)

There is someone who is out there destined to look beyond your appearance and love/admire you for who you are.
You are really wise and true

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by JUSTICEOFPEACE: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
habex005:
habex005:
habex005:
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by temitope277(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
breast sagging grin
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by ohluwagbemigaju(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
And alot of breast zaggers will like this in order to pacify their minds.. My sis na lie... Mi ko fo rara
Wiseandtrue:

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by deejerrydee: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Abeg, wetin concern Jumia Travels with breast, beauty and feminine attractions?
Brands sha want traction and traffic by all possible means...Na wah ooo.

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Esepayne(f): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
I want to believe that second picture is Photoshop
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
ohluwagbemigaju:
And alot of breast zaggers will like this in order to pacify their minds.. My sis na lie... Mi ko fo rara
grin grin grin no be to pacify themselves. Its part of what makes us women. Being young it's firm but as we age, it will be. Only that the rate at which it falls differs.
This is the truth!

It's nature taking it course.

A know a lady who would say never tie wrapper on your chest! Don't do this nor that but at the end my brother, na only one child she born self, if you see am lipsrsealed

So many of you will meet them firm, even with all the packaging after marriage e go still fall!

What will you do Chase her away
A real relationship looks beyond that

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by gregyboy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
i think am in d wrong mama told never to go in romance section on nairaland so i will have no choice dan to adhare
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Ralphdan(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Damn! That shi flat shocked

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by MizteaTee: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by ioreth69(f): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jostico:
grin that second picture. na slippers Abi clipper
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by dsmooth1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
donblade85555:
but China breast dor ready fall o
hw many of dem get water melon boobs no b agbalomo dem dey cary abt
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by ReachHard: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Olympus, the great Greek god, can now sleep well in his grave. cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by sunshineV(f): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2017
ikombe:
Shey dat guy odds na true undecided
dunno, someone just told me he PhotoShop am
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by ohluwagbemigaju(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Consult my oracle to see into the future ahead cry smileylol
All well said dou... But my grandma own still dey firm ooo.
Maybe gurls of this age zags due to excessive touches sucking, rubbing, pulling from guys who don take skuri grin
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin no be to pacify themselves. Its part of what makes us women. Being young it's firm but as we age, it will be. Only that the rate at which it falls differs.
This is the truth!

It's nature taking it course.

A know a lady who would say never tie wrapper on your chest! Don't do this nor that but at the end my brother, na only one child she born self, if you see am lipsrsealed

So many of you will meet them firm, even with all the packaging after marriage e go still fall!

What will you do Chase her away
A real relationship looks beyond that
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin funny.
ohluwagbemigaju:
Consult my oracle to see into the future ahead cry smileylol
All well said dou... But my grandma own still dey firm ooo.
Maybe gurls of this age zags due to excessive touches sucking, rubbing, pulling from guys who don take skuri grin

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Nukualofa: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
wink You have time doing a back and forth with those boys about breast. Free them biko
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin funny.
Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
wink You have time doing a back and forth with those boys about breast. Free them biko
Not so Dear.. We need to talk about these things sometimes. To enlighten and help.

Things like this have destroy alot of relationships even some women esteem.

Just being my brother's keeper wink and will gladly do it again if need be.

Re: 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel by Vanije: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ladies, Gufei Bao helps to firm the breast, call +2347084430249

Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women / COVID-19: Our Self-isolation Policy Has Failed – Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: 'Abuja Hotel Cancels Reservation Because I'm Married To Italian'