Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com (1912 Views)

Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen / Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by Hotgistnaija247: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mavrodi Mondial Movement generally called MMM has slashed down the 2016 Mavros of its participants in order to meet up with the repayment of all old Mavros.

SEE DETAILS AND CALCULATION HERE:
http://www.hotgistnaija.com/mmm-cuts-down-2016-mavros-see-details-and-calculation/

Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by Soljaboi44(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Its okay
Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by Freewoman(f): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
.........And payment started immediately, if you have not gotten any , please contact me by tagging me here pls, no email

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by iheanyi40(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Freewoman:
.........And payment started immediately, if you have not gotten any , please contact me by tagging me here pls, no email
I haven't gotten mine
Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by Freewoman(f): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2017
iheanyi40:
I haven't gotten mine

Did you see the changes in your PO, please confirm
Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by lolu0259: 8:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Freewoman:

I av no gotten mine
Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by iheanyi40(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Freewoman:

Did you see the changes in your PO, please confirm
yes i saw it
Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by Freewoman(f): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2017
iheanyi40:
yes i saw it

CONFIRM IF THE CALCULATION IN THERE IS CORRECT
Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by iheanyi40(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Freewoman:

CONFIRM IF THE CALCULATION IN THERE IS CORRECT
yup, it is
Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by dake40(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Freewoman:

I have got nothing O. I have over 1.4M but now 490k

How do I get My money?

Please Help!
Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by olanreyman(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
dake40:

How do I get My money?

Please Help!
I don't know why Nigerians are like this, you said you have 1.4m meanwhile am over sure your original pH is not up to 400k. They slash the excessive growth down so dat you can peacefully gh your money yet u complain. And I don't know why u are shouting for help on how to gh it when procedure to gh will soon be announced on our po. I just tire walai

2 Likes

Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by Mmadu111: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
dake40:

How do I get My money?

Please Help!
Have you PHed this year?
Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by dake40(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
olanreyman:

I don't know why Nigerians are like this, you said you have 1.4m meanwhile am over sure your original pH is not up to 400k. They slash the excessive growth down so dat you can peacefully gh your money yet u complain. And I don't know why u are shouting for help on how to gh it when procedure to gh will soon be announced on our po. I just tire walai

How are you sure My Real PH was not upto 400k?

Na you PH for me?

I have more than 400k after the slash but cant GH any kobo and you are here typing poo!

Please just Pull out!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by emmiesky(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Freewoman:

I am yet to be matched. Any help?
Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by dake40(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mmadu111:
Have you PHed this year?

i phed 2k but AVAILABLD WITHDRWAL showing 3.7k
Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by olanreyman(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
dake40:

How are you sure My Real PH was not upto 400k?

Na you PH for me?

I have more than 400k after the slash but cant GH any kobo and you are here typing poo!

Please just Pull out!
Bros if your mavro is 490k after d slashing, your original pH is not up 400k. Learn to be patient, you will GH your money. But with a new pH, you will soon get d news on your PO

1 Like

Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by RUBMYMIND(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
olanreyman:

Bros if your mavro is 490k after d slashing, your original pH is not up 400k. Learn to be patient, you will GH your money. But with a new pH, you will soon get d news on your PO
Exactly, it can't be up to 400k, ur exact PH amount plus 30% and other bonus is wat it will be slashed to.

Let's be sincere for once na.
Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by Freewoman(f): 5:37pm On May 10, 2017
dake40:

How do I get My money?

Please Help!

u will get 10% of 2016mavros in any amount your ph paid and confirmed, remember that any PH you cancel you loose 10% of your old mavros. that is if you ph 500k, you will get 150k and 50k of your 2016mavros, that is in total, you will be paid 200k , start phing, start getting paid
Re: MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com by temmy59: 7:13pm On May 10, 2017
Hello, good day, I want to tell guys about how to get paid #200 Naira per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account, I know it small. It just money you use to recharge card, but it something.
If you are interested, first open a paga account at mypaga.com
After you have finished registering and opening and account. Go to play store and download streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you use to register on paga,
Then you should use this referral code "8175HY" when you are ask to input in refer code,. Then do the survey task very easy and simple. In two working days, your money will be in your paga account.
Please don't forget to use the referral code

(1) (Reply)

Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free / 80k A Week Wow!!! 1XBET AGENT COMMISSION / We Buy All Valid Gift Cards And Bitcoin At Good Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.