Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife (16680 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
I went to office today and forgot one of my phone at home, so I decided to rush back and get it... the moment I got home I saw my senior brother fucking our neighbour's wife.... the door was locked but I have my own key... can you imagine where they were doing it? in the sitting room,, they thought I am coming back late.... (it's just me and my bro living in one apartment)....

Now the Lady is begging me with a sum of 500Euro to keep quiet or I should come and Bleep her too..... am still thinking of what to do because her daughter is a close friend to me and her husband is a good man and we work at the same place,, he's very kind.....

And my bro is also begging with his iPhone7 to keep quiet.... Lol I don hammer

my point is if I keep quiet and her husband and her daughter find out they will blame me for not telling them or they will think I was the one that connect her to my bro because am the only one who is so close to them, i enter their house anytime any day,i eat with them sometimes...

and if I say something I will remain enemy with my bro and the Lady.... and also it will destroy their lovely family...

am just confused....

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by tobybasten(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is super story....... Lemme wait for the elders

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sips tea ..

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
"Sips beans water"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Partnerbiz(f): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Do you want to book ur turn
Flee from married women. I would have bleeped some if I wanted but that shit is frowned upon by the society and God.
Ask ur bro to stop. They will soon catch him and cut his deek.
Beaides he is attracting curses on himself and may break someone's marriage.

No talk say i no tell u.

See below now for data

10 Likes

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by decatalyst(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Flee from married women. I would have bleeped some if I wanted but that shit is frowned upon by the society and God.

No talk say i no tell u.

See below now for data

I join you to tell this young man to advice his brother to stop this evil to that kind man's family.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
OK na
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by BlackDBagba: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by delishpot: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Your bro saw fire and jumped into it. Oh well, reject her money but collect phone from your bro. You don't have to tell the husband unless you feel her attitude is a threat to him or his kids and strongly believe he needs to know

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by AnnaGray(f): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Don't take anything from anyone. Just keep quiet and mind your own business. Be a good brother and neighbor. These are matters that don't concern you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by FinallyFamous: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
sleeping with a married woman/man is No No!!

strongly advice your bro to stop and equally advice the woman to desist from such bad act is smelly gan self

I think sorry o..but I'm just thinking ni ..I guess both are jobless that's why ..little wonder the adage "an idle man is the devils workshop" is usually true if not it wouldn't have been that easy for them to get so intimate To the point of sleeping with each other

u don't av to collect anything from them both , or they think they bought u over , but just warn them vehemently to desist from it good luck

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by femolacqua(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tell yiur brother to desist from such and do the needful, to save the family.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by CyberGypsy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I went to office today and forgot one of my phone at home, so I decided to rush back and get it... the moment I got home I saw my senior brother fucking our neighbour's wife.... the door was locked but I have my own key... can you imagine where they were doing it? in the sitting room,, they thought I am coming back late.... (it's just me and my bro living in one apartment)....

Now the Lady is begging me with a sum of 500Euro to keep quiet or I should come and Bleep her too..... am still thinking of what to do because her daughter is a close friend to me and her husband is a good man and we work at the same place,, he's very kind.....

my point is if I keep quiet and her husband and her daughter find out they will blame me for not telling them or they will think I was the one that connect her to my bro because am the only one who is so close to them, i enter their house anytime any day,i eat with them sometimes...

and if I say something I will remain enemy with my bro and the Lady.... and also it will destroy their lovely family...

am just confused....
though the act is worth judging ..

here is my advice .. you saw them but it never happened !
if a third party is involved, you never saw them!.
as for the bribe.. dont collect any shït from nobody .

Everyday is for the thief , One day for the owner.
yet, advice your bro. to stop that shït . He is your brother now!

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by rollybest(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
effect of weed
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Eno38151: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Does your senior brother pay rent, or is it his house? If neither of those, send him away.

If they want to continue warn them that you will tell her husband, as for whether you will tell him or not I leave that to you.

Make it a point to visit her husband and gist with him she will start getting scared and hopefully she will cut that shit out.

RichlyOBS:

am just confused....

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
RichlyOBS:

am just confused....
ur Broda must be a jobless fellow. ?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by oliidell(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Reminds me of Hints and Hearts of yesteryears.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Partnerbiz:

No talk say i no tell u.

See below now for data
I heard you bro
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by adelacuna(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please kindly notify me when you release the movie
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by WestAB(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ironla Ironla Ironla (In Dremo Voice)
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Eno38151:
Does your senior brother pay rent, or is it his house? If neither of those, send him away.

If they want to continue warn them that you will tell her husband, as for whether you will tell him or not I leave that to you.

Make it a point to visit her husband and gist with him she will start getting scared and hopefully she will cut that shit out.

we pay the rent together....

Make it a point to visit her husband and gist with him she will start getting scared and hopefully she will cut that shit out......= NICE IDEAL

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
CyberGypsy:
though the act is worth judging ..

here is my advice .. you saw them but it never happened !
if a third party is involved, you never saw them!.
as for the bribe.. dont collect any shït from nobody .

Everyday is for the thief , One day for the owner.
yet, advice your bro. to stop that shït . He is your brother now!
am sure he is not going to try it again....

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by luminouz(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
As chairman IDGAF....have these!!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
FinallyFamous:
sleeping with a married woman/man is No No!!

strongly advice your bro to stop and equally advice the woman to desist from such bad act is smelly gan self

I think sorry o..but I'm just thinking ni ..I guess both are jobless that's why ..little wonder the adage "an idle man is the devils workshop" is usually true if not it wouldn't have been that easy for them to get so intimate To the point of sleeping with each other

u don't av to collect anything from them both , or they think they bought u over , but just warn them vehemently to desist from it good luck
my brother is an hard working man.... they gave him two days off at his working place.... thanks for the advice....
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
adelacuna:
Please kindly notify me when you release the movie
WHAT MOVIE?
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
my senior brother has just decided to live the premises for good.... he is living Italy to France....I think that's a good idea..... he said to me this is the third time they are doing it.... I would have never believe that lady is cheating on her husband.... she's so calm,loyal,respectful,mature and decent....

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by marvin902(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
my advice..just zip it.. na you spoil person marriage and advice your bro to stay off married women na wahala

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by tonio2wo: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Your senior brother is a badoo!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rvbbish vseless post
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
this suya and garri over make sense

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by jericco1(m): 1:52am On Apr 27, 2017
Fabricated story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! / So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women / Dating In London Can Be Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.