Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife (16738 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by martinrizla(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2017
mind your business.
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
Y did he start his day with sex then? Its only a less busy men that do that.
he have 2days off
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
JayJohnson:

Ok, but the vseless post don disappear
disappear go were?? your living room?
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:
I don't give a fvck!!!! grin
haha I thought it's reasonable
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
kingjabz:
Will you keep quiet undecided
VICTIM
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Burna88(f): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
tobybasten:
This is super story....... Lemme wait for the elders
. and i was about givin a Bleep,well! the pĆ³ster below me knows What to do
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by BLACKdagger: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
RichlyOBS:
my senior brother has just decided to live the premises for good.... he is living Italy to France....I think that's a good idea..... he said to me this is the third time they are doing it.... I would have never believe that lady is cheating on her husband.... she's so calm,loyal,respectful,mature and decent....

Nawao.. is she a white woman?. undecided
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
RichlyOBS:
disappear go were?? your living room?

You are living in the past. Mod deleted your stvpid post
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by luminouz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
RichlyOBS:
haha I thought it's reasonable
Lmaoooo!
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
JayJohnson:

You are living in the past. Mod deleted your stvpid post
anyhow, as far am still seeing it.... go to hell with your stupid comment....
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Nawao.. is she a white woman?. undecided
Nope.... Nigerian
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
RichlyOBS:
anyhow, as far am still seeing it.... go to hell with your stupid comment....

Stop whining flatty, stop deceiving yourself, wailing wailer
grin gringrin
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by hardbody: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I went to office today and forgot one of my phone at home, so I decided to rush back and get it... the moment I got home I saw my senior brother fucking our neighbour's wife.... the door was locked but I have my own key... can you imagine where they were doing it? in the sitting room,, they thought I am coming back late.... (it's just me and my bro living in one apartment)....

Now the Lady is begging me with a sum of 500Euro to keep quiet or I should come and Bleep her too..... am still thinking of what to do because her daughter is a close friend to me and her husband is a good man and we work at the same place,, he's very kind.....

And my bro is also begging with his iPhone7 to keep quiet.... Lol I don hammer

my point is if I keep quiet and her husband and her daughter find out they will blame me for not telling them or they will think I was the one that connect her to my bro because am the only one who is so close to them, i enter their house anytime any day,i eat with them sometimes...

and if I say something I will remain enemy with my bro and the Lady.... and also it will destroy their lovely family...

am just confused....

Develop the story more, then you might find a producer. It will make a nice Nollywood script if well crafted. Story telling is in you.
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
JayJohnson:

Stop whining flatty, stop deceiving yourself, wailing wailer
grin gringrin
thanks.... just fxck off
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
hardbody:

Develop the story more, then you might find a producer. It will make a nice Nollywood script if well crafted. Story telling is in you.
will you be d producer?
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
RichlyOBS:
thanks.... just fxck off

He pain wailing boy, go and play with sand
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by RichlyOBS(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
JayJohnson:

He pain wailing boy, go and play with sand
you think am like you?? hahahaah
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
RichlyOBS:
he have 2days off
Tell him casual sex is the bait of greatmen.
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by BLACKdagger: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
RichlyOBS:
Nope.... Nigerian

Hmm why na to his own brother?.
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by newdawn2017(f): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
AnnaGray:
Don't take anything from anyone. Just keep quiet and mind your own business. Be a good brother and neighbor. These are matters that don't concern you.
but advice ur bro 2 stop as well as collect d iPhone 7 4rm him. He Is ur blood

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Coolgent(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
Wat a lier!
Ur bro may not forgive u for lying to him.
Oya tell is anoda story
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 03, 2017
Just mind your business. How does it affect your life ? Advice your brother to stop that crap, then mind your business again.

Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by UgojiC(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew
Pls how can I make my moniker like yours. Thanks
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by Kingsteve(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
"Sips beans water"
I can see you enjoy mmiri beans. tongue
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by samjac: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ok na, we shall see.
Re: I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife by ejiro20192109(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
For phone intimacy call me 08160796095 I'm a male base in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head / Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... / So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.