Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) (31995 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2017
Uploading..............
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2017
MY MISTAKES ALWAYS MAKE MME STRONGER STEP BY STEP

Amanda drove to a huge looking furnished apartment,but to ade this was heaven on earth. as they steped out of the car into the compound ade felt jolt of electricity ringing through his brain, all his inner gift tormented him not to enter this house, but ade being a stubborn brat decided to enter,

Amanda noticed the changes in ade mood and tries to light him up

amanda___pls feel at home while i go get my dad

ade____thanks

amanda leaves to get her dad, ten minutes later wen amanda dad walk into the room, ade sees a spiritual tattoo written on his face with BLOOD, the mark was 666,, ade shivered in fear nd instantly tapped into his inner self, shango speaks to his son

shango__ this is your first mission, that evil man has imprisoned a lot of innocent souls, you have to save them

ade__hell no, i want no part in this

shango__you don't have a choice, (shango waves his finger and ade realize he is back to earth, he then then frown as amanda dad congratulates him on his bravery

2 Likes

Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
visit my blog for latest news, www.favourflash..com more updates loading
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by Toyin223(f): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
WELCOME Back
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Toyin223:
WELCOME Back
thanks
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ade smiled at the devil incarnate, as he offered him a job in the household,

amanda dad__ i hereby appoint you as a personal bodyguard to my daughter

ade___sir that won't really be necessary

amanda dad___my son, wat are those muscles for, beside i will pay you 150k monthly and u would be in charge of.................

ade quickly cut him off and accepts his deal, i would rather live a day in glory than a thousand years in poverty ade thinks to himself

ade was give the ten commandments of the household

but wat that caught his eyes is the 10th law, flirt with my angel and i will cut your joystick and feed it to u

ade thought it was a joke until rumors spread through the community that amanda boyfriend was found dead and multitated without his joystick

3 Likes

Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by Sylva2147: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
op you have a very nice story but your delay in update is driving your readers away, please be consistent. Anyway thumbs up keep the good work going. NB: I notice that in some cases the story seems as if someone is the one narrating while in some cases as if Ade himself is narrating, please just use either of the two in order not complicate the story. please do mention me when you update.
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by chisiudeh: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nice concept.
I remember reading the first chapter over a week ago. Consistency is vital though I know its not easy considering ur schedule.

Anyway, 1 ship load of ink to ur biro
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sylva2147:
op you have a very nice story but your delay in update is driving your readers away, please be consistent. Anyway thumbs up keep the good work going. NB: I notice that in some cases the story seems as if someone is the one narrating while in some cases as if Ade himself is narrating, please just use either of the two in order not complicate the story. please do mention me when you update.
I will try to update regularly from nw
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
chisiudeh:
Nice concept.
I remember reading the first chapter over a week ago. Consistency is vital though I know its not easy considering ur schedule.

Anyway, 1 ship load of ink to ur biro
thanks
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
A big shout out to Toyin223, Sylva2147, and chisiudeh, your comments are encouraging

A good reputation is better than wealth

My new boss wealth was so much that even the rich called him riched and the poor call him a ritualist, His reputation was so tarnished to the extent that no one accept his money.
it was them against the world, which I was mad enough to indulge myself into, but I have experience worst from a mosquito sacking vampire so I forced myself to enjoy my life for now.

it was midday when amanda walked up to me beaming with smiles, she shyly wrap her hands around me ,

amanda____(beaming with smile) dear i want us to go swimming

ade______(frowns) you are definitely not in danger in your own house, so go and swim then

amanda______you are my bodyguard and anywhere I go, u go too

ade__________ well don't think you can order me around like trash

amanda_______ ok pleeessssssss (she pleads)

we walked up to the pool and she changed into her swimming pants, my head scatter at the beautiful shape before me but I remembered the 10th commandments nd i looked away

amanda started narrating her life story of how she lost her mother at 10 years, two year after both of her brothers died mysteriously and she has ever been alone since then, I acted as if I was compassionate towards her but wat that was getting my attention was her sexy shape.
I decided to play Rev Francis, nd i comforted her that she should put her trust in god, while I was a die hard worshiper of shango but I could not tell her that

As I was comforting her she pulled me to her and hugged me tightly, I knew the hunger that she was feeling but I tried to lessen her hug, all to no avail.

She then free her grip and stares into my eyes with last boldly written in my head
i wanted to kiss her but I felt a heavy slap on my face, I stumbled into the swimming pool and I started screaming help, help, help

ade_____ amanda pls help I can't swim

amanda____dear u are really funny funny stop joking and swim out

ade_______(sinks into the water) I can't swim................. water echoes boooooooo

amanda stood outside the pool laughing, this guy is even more funny than AY but unknown to her ade was not joking at all

2 Likes

Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by Sylva2147: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
johnfa466:
I will try to update regularly from nw
thanks for the mention and the wonderful update
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by Toyin223(f): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
TANK U For Mention
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by kelvinhilton(m): 1:22am On Jul 13, 2017
Nice story line u gat here, forgive me for being blunt I think the way u narrate is kinda childish. I'll advice u work on that aspect.. Kudos to u...

1 Like

Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2017
As minutes tickets by, Amanda realized that ade was not joking, so she quickly jumped into the water, and rescued him,

amanda pumps his stomach while ade spits out water unconsciously,.

ade felt a slight change in the surroundings, then he looked around and discovered that his spirit has left his body, he sees amanda administering pvr to his body then he felt the jolting arrival of shango

ade_______ (kneels in obvilion) sango the great among great , your humble servant awe at your might of your glory,

shango_____my child I slapped u as as u were about to flirt with half my vessel, despite our differences it pains me to tell you this, your mother just passed away

ade_______you are joking right

shango______i don't sympathize, neither do I joke

ade________(cries) wat is the cause of her demise

shango________sometimes it is better not to dig where u ought not to

ade_______she is my mother for crying out loud

shango_______(sighs) dats why i decided to grant her, her last request which was to see you

A shadow slowly drifts in, and before ade could realize it, his mother was standing before him

ade mom_____ my love, how much I wished to see u before my demise

ade_____(rushes to hold his mum, but they were cut aside by a huge barrier) wat is the meaning of dis

shango____ you have the taint of life in you, so you can't be allowed to touch a spirit

ade__________maami, who do this to you

ade mom_______ i was unjustly murdered my love

ade________(angrily speaks out) by who

ade mom_____ i was killed by your uncle tunde

ade__________(roams about angrily) how dare him, I will reap his throat out, and feed it to the dogs, I will destroy everything he love, I will make sure he dies a broken man, I will______

ade mom____(cuts him off) The hunger for vengeance could be you own downfall, my love sometimes it is better to leave matters for God to judge

ade__-_____mom I don't believe in God stories, they are for bedtime stories, I don't believe in karma (as they were speaking, angel of death walks in, the whole surrounding smoke with the blackness from the depth of hell itself)

2 Likes

Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by kelvinhilton(m): 1:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Mehn its getting hot in here.. More update plz
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by Toyin223(f): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
johnfa466:
More updates loading...........
WAITING
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by kelvinhilton(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
See her small eyes... U too like story too much tongue
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2017
the whole area smoked with blackness from the depth of hell itself, the angel moved with light stroke that could send chills towards the spine, ADE looked around for sango but discovered that he was no where to be found

angel of death____(opens his mouth to speak with stink sulfur smoking through his lungs) (speaks to ade mom) come my child, it's time to go home

ade mom(cries silently) ade pls don't ever doubt yourself, always believe in yourself and I love you

ade___ (rushes forward bt is being blocked by the barrier ) mom I won't let u go without a fight

angel of death (hisses at ade) you dare to defy high principality of power, it is quite unfortunate that you have the taint of life in you

ade______am not afraid of you

angel of death_____(laughs) you should be, someday I will come for you and i will take you through the paths of ancient beast, and chain you there till the coming of yeshua, dis I promise you

2 Likes

Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by kelvinhilton(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nice but quite short.
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by joshuaboss9: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
update oooo
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 12:51am On Jul 26, 2017
BEFORE CREATION , HE WASN'T CREATED BUT THE DAY , ADAM ATE THE APPLE, DEATH WAS BORN AND HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE SINCE, FEW HAS CHEATED HIM, EVEN MOSES THE GREAT PROPHET , FOLLOWED HIM WITHOUT A WORD, WHEN JESUS CHRIST CHEATED HIM MORE THAN ONCE , HE WAS ANGRY AND SWORE NEVER TO JOKE WITH MORTALS AGAIN, SO LOOKING AT A MERE MORTAL DISGUST HIM

UPDATE LOADING..................................
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by Toyin223(f): 12:35am On Aug 20, 2017
WAITING
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
bobo calm down,read wat u type b4 u post,ur update are not frequent,i check everyday nothing & kelvinhilton is right by d way u are doing a great job dear
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by marvin902(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2017
cool
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by francis6611(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2017
guy wetin the hold this story nahhh
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2017
Am really sorry for the delay in update, currently typing nw
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ade was not afraid of the fear striking ghost but unknown to him sango was.

Angel of death----------(ignores ade and sniffs like a wolf) I smell the presence of a demigod

Ade-----------(excited and boasts) my god will destroy you and save my mom

Ade mom tries to speak but she was lips struck by death

Ade-----------(screams) sango the faithful, the unique god among all gods, destroy this being from the face of death

Sango refuse to appear because he could not do anything against the laws of nature

Angel of death ----------(smiles ) it seems like you underestimate me ade, the only power capable of destroying me Is from the throne of mercy, and I
have not broken any rules yet, but except for Jesus the self proclaimed Messiah whom cheated me

Ade-----------you said no power is capable of destroying you, then whom is Jesus

Angel of death--------he remains a mystery to me but at the mention of his name, principalities of powers bow

Angel of death was not a fool, he realizes that he has given ade a tool to fight him with so he walk up to ade and was about to wipe out his memory before the earth shakes and behold the glorious archangel Micheal appears

2 Likes

Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Loading... .......
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ade never in his life felt what he feels now, behold he couldn't speak at the mighty presence of the glorious archangel Micheal, the great general of the mighty host of heaven,

Archangel micheal----------(angrly points at death) how dare you try to manipulate a mortal

Angel of death---------(fears) sir I just wanted to take away my words from his head, only that sir and nothing less

Archangel Micheal ------------ (draws his immortality sword which is capable of destroying both the body and soul at once) your power could be easily taken away from you,

Angel of death--------- but that is for father to decide, not you

Archangel Micheal ------------yes of course, but for battling words with a mortal and trying to tamper with his brain, I think you shall be gracefully fit to to limp with a wound for a thousand year

Angel of death ------(tries to escape) hell no

Archangel Micheal rushes and stab the demon leg before he could disappear and he simply toss him aside like trash, then the angel gracfuly touches ade mom and sanctified her

Ade mom--------(smiles) I feel so different and strong

Archangel Micheal--------you are pure of heart dear, and father has decided that you are fit to come to heaven

Ade-------------thanks sir for saving my mum

Archangel Micheal -------(stares at ade) little one, it is quiet extraordinary for a mortal being like you to see me with your ordinary eyes, unless you are a nature being possessing both side.

Ade------------they say I am an epic being of the great sango

Archangel Micheal---------do you worship him

Ade---------yes I do but are you a brother to him

Archangel Micheal------ no, I am a humble servant from heaven

Ade------(laughs) you are joking right, I mean if you are a servant then whom is your master

Archangel Micheal ---------my master is the creator of all beings and powers, he is called by many names but he remains I am that I am

Ade------------so is that where you are taking my mum to

Archangel Micheal-----yes

Ade------------i would like to meet with your master and talk to him, face to face

Archangel Micheal------------- firstly, you have to die first and most importantly you have to be pure and holy, by following the wisdom of Jesus Christ which is the easiest way to above

Ade mom------------but how come am I chosen to go there

Archangel Micheal --------------i have inflicted pains in him whom should put you to rest so father asked me to bring you along with me after this

Ade------------(happily cries) mummy it is quiet a blessing for you to finally have eternal life

Time was far spent, words were exchanged more than words , and archangel Micheal opens the path to heaven, ade looks with his mortal eyes as he caught glimpse of a city in which it's city was as pure and sparkle like diamonds, he awes at its glory And he hears archangel Micheal final words before the portals closes

Archangel Micheal -------------- clear your path, ade and prepare yourself for what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul

1 Like

Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ghost readers pls nd pls your comments are more appreciated, pls encourage me to continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) / Forbidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.