Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) (32008 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by cokhale(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
johnfa466:
Ade never in his life felt what he feels now, behold he couldn't speak at the mighty presence of the glorious archangel Micheal, the great general of the mighty host of heaven,

Archangel micheal----------(angrly points at death) how dare you try to manipulate a mortal

Angel of death---------(fears) sir I just wanted to take away my words from his head, only that sir and nothing less

Archangel Micheal ------------ (draws his immortality sword which is capable of destroying both the body and soul at once) your power could be easily taken away from you,

Angel of death--------- but that is for father to decide, not you

Archangel Micheal ------------yes of course, but for battling words with a mortal and trying to tamper with his brain, I think you shall be gracefully fit to to limp with a wound for a thousand year

Angel of death ------(tries to escape) hell no

Archangel Micheal rushes and stab the demon leg before he could disappear and he simply toss him aside like trash, then the angel gracfuly touches ade mom and sanctified her

Ade mom--------(smiles) I feel so different and strong

Archangel Micheal--------you are pure of heart dear, and father has decided that you are fit to come to heaven

Ade-------------thanks sir for saving my mum

Archangel Micheal -------(stares at ade) little one, it is quiet extraordinary for a mortal being like you to see me with your ordinary eyes, unless you are a nature being possessing both side.

Ade------------they say I am an epic being of the great sango

Archangel Micheal---------do you worship him

Ade---------yes I do but are you a brother to him

Archangel Micheal------ no, I am a humble servant from heaven

Ade------(laughs) you are joking right, I mean if you are a servant then whom is your master

Archangel Micheal ---------my master is the creator of all beings and powers, he is called by many names but he remains I am that I am

Ade------------so is that where you are taking my mum to

Archangel Micheal-----yes

Ade------------i would like to meet with your master and talk to him, face to face

Archangel Micheal------------- firstly, you have to die first and most importantly you have to be pure and holy, by following the wisdom of Jesus Christ which is the easiest way to above

Ade mom------------but how come am I chosen to go there

Archangel Micheal --------------i have inflicted pains in him whom should put you to rest so father asked me to bring you along with me after this

Ade------------(happily cries) mummy it is quiet a blessing for you to finally have eternal life

Time was far spent, words were exchanged more than words , and archangel Micheal opens the path to heaven, ade looks with his mortal eyes as he caught glimpse of a city in which it's city was as pure and sparkle like diamonds, he awes at its glory And he hears archangel Micheal final words before the portals closes

Archangel Micheal -------------- clear your path, ade and prepare yourself for what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 12:11am On Oct 20, 2023
Should I continue
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by xaviercasmir(m): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2023
johnfa466:
Should I continue
Yes na
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by Unbreakable26(f): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yes ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) / Forbidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.