Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) (31950 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by Anno81(f): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2018
ride on
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by olumose001(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
what is happening now... please can you just give a recap of all the previous episodes to the present, and please let the post be longer...
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 12:24am On Mar 14, 2018
once a return spell is being casted then the altar takes back all it has offered to you and also put the sacrifice to test

ade starts hearing shooting of owls from the outside, then then alih the gateman starts shouting

alih- we don relocate o, hw can a house dissapear into the bush

ade and amanda steps outside to see themselves surronded by bushes
Ade tried to google search the location, only to discover that they are in sambisa forest,
ade jokingly smiles because he believes he is still dreaming and he hits himself to wake up but alih jots him out wen he scream that they are in sambisa forest, due to the aboki china google search

meanwhile 10 miles away abubakar shekaeu, leader of the koko haram was informed of a misterious house appearing in their territory

sheakau- allah be praised, i want 400 men to surround that house immediately

kokoman-yes sir

meanwhile ade urges the servants and amanda to pack up and follow him

ade-we have to leave this area or we will soon be dead meat

amanda-it is ur duty to protect me so am not afraid but lets move shal

they were 20 in numbers and once they open the gate, a koko haram called abubakar

kokoman- targets about to leave the house, permision to eliminate one of them to instigate fear

abubakar- permision granted, eliminate
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 12:45am On Mar 14, 2018
as the sniper was about to shoot, sango took over ade body and thunder strikes the gunman into two, blood splattered everywhere and the remaining 399 koko haram soiders ran away back to base

abubakar shekau was suprised to see his fleet running back to base, so he angrily flogged them and regroup and went back insearch of ade

after the thunder seriels everyone including ade ran away into the depth of the forest
If only they know the darkness beside them they would not have scartered in the first place but sometimes fear takes over our actions

time for the altar to starts his magic

smokesssssssssssssssss , everywhereeeeeeeeee

the ancient thanos, was realsed to kill amanda because she failed the test by running away

meanwhile in heaven , God were angry that thanos was released after a return spell was casted, so God sent arch angel micheal to kill thanos and right the wrong
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by francis6611(m): 7:42am On Mar 14, 2018
wow so our runaway writer is back...nice one bro..but pls make the next update longer
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2018
francis6611:
wow so our runaway writer is back...nice one bro..but pls make the next update longer
ok noted
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by joelyusuf(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
So interested, expecially wen u mention,sambisa nd boko haram. It sounded funny nd....
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 12:22am On Mar 27, 2018
as they scattered into the bush, thanos son of the altar appeared physicaly in sambisa forest

thanos- [grittes his teeth] finally i can feed on flesh and blood

thanos disappears in search of amanda, meanwhile abubakar shekau finally caught up with ade , he points his ak47 at him

abukar- wallahi, na u kill my sodier , kam bo ro ba , ur own done finish today

ade starts to plead but all to no avail, chain were strapped into his hands

abukar- how many una be

ade- sir we are just 4

abukar- you sabi lie ba
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by berhdo: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nice story u have here. Keep it up. More ink to ur pen
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by Ayodipths(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2018
@johnfa466 what's happening nw, since may14 u update last, abeg mo come here nd update o.
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by ken9ice: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
abeg wats taking so long pls am following dis can't be the end
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by GreatAmmy(f): 2:40am On Dec 26, 2018
grin Let Me Not Read This Without Droping Something. You Are A Funny Writer And It Takes Several Days To Update.
What's The Problem?
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ade for the few time in his life, he started pleading silently for sango to take over his body but sango refused
Due to sango rejecting to help, ade felt fear so much that he pissed in his pants
As abubakar shekau placed his hand on the trigger of the gun and was about to shoot,
An invisible force broke him from limb to limb, his flesh were torn amidst the shriek of abubakar cries, all the koko haram members were being slaughtered to satisfied thanos hunger, thanos feasted on their inside, yet it wasn't enough
Thanos needed more,
Sango could not fight thanos so he used all his strength to hide ade from his sight
That was the main reason why he could not posses ade

Sango was weak but he did the needful
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
The only person that can satisfy thanos hunger is Amanda
As thanos search desperately for Amanda, angel Michael landeded in sambisa
His garment was so shining that the dead desert started to spring fort olive and apple tress
The whole desert was so filled up with death that angel Michael was moved,
Angel micheal----- (knells down) father pls restore thy children, jeshi breha (speaking in ancient languages)
Thunder rumbles the floor
Torn bones were being assembled by them selves
I AM THAT I AM was at work
He healed them all that when the bokoharams waked up
They all ran away including abubakar shekau
What their eyes have seen their mouth cannot talk
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Angel Michael unsheates his sword in anger
He has seen many manipulations among man and even angels
The anger he feels now is almost the same he felt then
When his old boss wanted to overthrow his dad in heaven, when morningstar turned a lot of angels against his dad, he defended heaven alongside his generals, the sword has the power of destroying both angels and demons, it inflicts everlasting wounds on both of them
Angel micheal------ thanos I hereby summon thee
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by hidhrhis(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
bro you really bleeped up big time
since all this while you just came back to update today
waiting for update for close to a year isn't good now
though I don't know about ur schedule but once you start a story it isn't about only you again
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by silverlinen(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Johnfa wy are u like this now?we don dey wait for update ever since.Pls help us in satisfyin our thirst for ds ur masterpiece
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Am really sorry, but am planning to buy a laptop in order to be able to update more frequently, updates will come on from now
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Amanda raced throughout the forest
She hears sheirks of people crying then five minutes later she saw people running about like mad men being chased
She too did not stopped, intact she feels like the fastest woman alive, her speed was so much that she felt like she was flying until she hit an invisible wall, she fell to the ground and dosed off
(The invisible wall was thanos, Amanda eyes were spiritually locked so she ran straight into the beast)

As Thanos looks hungrily at Amanda and smacks his lips to enjoy his meal he hears his name from a distance

He recognized the voice

It was the voice of the arc angel that trew him out of heaven

His hunger diminished immediately and thanos felt emptyness
He answered angel Michael call

Thanos appear before angel Michael

Angel Michael ----- (unshealtes the sword) you have broken the law of hebron
I hereby sente-------

Back in heaven
Jesus was kneeling down and pleading for thanos
Jesus---- father, please have mercy, Mercy, mercy
God-------this is why I love you more son, you still see good in even the lost flock

Mercy was granted and angel Michael felt it, his anger was being flushed down to ice feelings
He was about to say sentenced to death but he change it

Meanwhile thanos could not talk, the glory of angel Michael shames him, he just closes his eyes to accept his destruction until he heard sentence to a thousand years in oblivion
He cried out of joy
At least, that he can take,
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by kakakoshina(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
is this what i waited for a year for?
not what i expected!!!!
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
The fun is just getting started
It has been a year already, I just want to summarize it and start a new story
kakakoshina:
is this what i waited for a year for?
not what i expected!!!!
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
THE EVIL MEN DO LIES WITH THEM, I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN THE LAPTOP MORE UPDATES LOADINGGGGGGGG
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by maxxy26: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Follow u bumper to bumper
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by dawno2008(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
johnfa466:
THE EVIL MEN DO LIES WITH THEM, I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN THE LAPTOP MORE UPDATES LOADINGGGGGGGG

Oooooossshhhheeeeeeee
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by 198800Mam(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY NASO THIS STORY TAKE CUT LIKE BET9JA
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by JOGICE(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
D matter taya me...2yr and still counting, its d new trend now, very disheartening embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY
I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY
LOVE YOU ALL
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thanos powers were being locked up and he was casted into the dreaded pit for a thousand years but ade and Amanda still have Their own cross to carry
Just as the number 666 inclined, a sacrifice is to face - test before being freed
First number 6 was kingdom of darkness but the second was more precise and unexpected
It was more like a game but it was also keen and funny to the ears

As Amanda raced through the forest , all she could think about was all the troubles she has faced and also how she can link up with ade because she feared that the jungle race they ran must have led ade into the innermost part of the jungle
As she raced then she saw a light
It was more like a shining blue light from a glowing tree
As she moved closer then she felt chills among herself then the next thing that occurs is the changing of the atmosphere, she was in a portal that linked her down to the past and present
Memories were being flooded into her tiny brain
Amounts of informations that could only lead to hatred
She now knew everything her dad and every evil deeds he has done
She could feel the darkness flowing into her and waiting to see her reaction
If only she had submit to her anger , she would have been consumed in the dire pit of darkness but rather her soul cried out and she forgived her dad, immediately the altar had to free her from their clutches
Then they took away the memories that were not hers
No sacrifice has ever passed this stage before
And the demons become worried
Seems like this sacrifice wants to break the altar they echoed but unknown to them , terrible things lies ahead
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by johnfa466(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
I finally got access to this account after so many years , should I continue this story
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by xaviercasmir(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Yes oooo
Re: Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) by joshuaboss9: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2022
Pls continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) / Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel / Forbidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.