Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,331 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander (620 Views)

No Female Nairalander Is More Beautiful Than My Girlfriend. / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
I always thought that the females here on nairaland are matured but guess I was wrong.I dropped my number in one post to be added in a group. Suddenly I saw a chat on ma whatsapp and we started chatting normally,then all of a sudenn she asked me which tribe I am from and I told here am from the east.She blocked me on whastaspp almost immediately. I was kinda surprised at the altitude cause seriously I could careless about her.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by Countrygirl(f): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kpele
Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
she thought you were staying in the same city with her.

she's probably not in for a long distance relationship

same thing I would've done

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by Draei: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Opening this thread already shows
you actually care much 'bout her.
Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by BiafranBushBoy: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
I know the feeling...

Guess she wasn't in for a long distance relationship!!
Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by IamAirforce1: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Long distance relationship, a no no no
Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by Chimaritoponcho: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Those who gave a fuvck went that way

Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by Amarabae(f): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
How can someone be asking a person his/her tribe in their first chatting?
Its silly. Lols. Even if she does not want a long distance relationship, its bad to remove a person just like that.
Having long distant social media friends is cool.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by Ehiscotch(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
see all these ones oh, she asked for his tribe not his location and una dey yarn about "long distance"?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by Ehiscotch(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Op was surprised about the "altitude". Maybe, she is not into easterners or she deleted you for other reasons.
Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by thesicilian: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
You should even be happy. Is that the kind of girl you would want as a friend?
Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by babyfaceafrica: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Indomie generation
Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ehiscotch:
see all these ones oh, she asked for his tribe not his location and una dey yarn about "long distance"?
only you get sense here
Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by Jaynom(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Those who gave a fuvck went that way
Naaaaaaah you saw d Topic, clicked on it, Went through your gallery, posted this Meme. Guy! You do give a f**k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Tribalistic Female Nairalander by Chimaritoponcho: 12:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Jaynom:

Naaaaaaah you saw d Topic, clicked on it, Went through your gallery, posted this Meme. Guy! You do give a f**k
Ok

(1) (Reply)

A Word Please!!! / When Nigerians Are Nigerians:my Grandfa Was An Igbo Man & Grandmother Was Fulani / What To Do When He's Giving You Mixed Signals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.