Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Twelve Rules For Picking A Wife...no BS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twelve Rules For Picking A Wife...no BS (4048 Views)

Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? / Man Stabs Lover To Death For Picking Another Man's Phone Call In Bauchi (video) / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Rules For Picking A Wife...no BS by themejiwalker(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Twerky101:
Wow when I first read this, I was just too shocked to comment(because of the mediocre thinking of the op) but here goes.

**First off, some women age well believe it or not, I have seen plenty of those.
**Secondly you can't justify saying girls from divorced parents are not healthy and wouldn't know how to act in a proper family,wat That's total rubbish. Growing up with both parents doesn't guarantee emotional stability.
**so a woman shouldn't be career oriented?? Wow. Some people thinking capacity sha. So a woman's work should be only in the kitchen and of course in the other room? No woman really wants to work? Anyway I beg to differ. I think most women have greater purpose in life than that. it doesn't mean she can't also be family oriented
**she should be a good girl? Well different people want different things
**she should change just to please you? Sorry oo brother, are you looking for a wife or u looking for a toy? Make up your mind naw oo. Nobody has to Change who she is just to please a nigga. He is free to walk if he doesn't like who you are and seriously it's better that way because when you start changing who you are to please someone then you will end up loosing track of yourself and at a point you will become bitter, and we all know how a bitter woman acts.
**Let me just end here for now.

Heyyy
Re: Twelve Rules For Picking A Wife...no BS by freddaboh(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Alero3Arubi:

Oga you can quote for Africa! angry

Hahahaha!!! I am your student na. How are you?

1 Like

Re: Twelve Rules For Picking A Wife...no BS by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2018
freddaboh:

Hahahaha!!! I am your student na. How are you?

I dey fine check my profile picture and do the needful.
Re: Twelve Rules For Picking A Wife...no BS by Shugavee(f): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2018
*yawn* spit*

Leaves thread*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Answer Right / Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG / Marrying. Ex Hook Up Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.