Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG (4042 Views)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by chitexy: 5:41am On Sep 21, 2019
A Lady by the name iammrs_thelma called out a married woman who sends nude to her husband. World people!!

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by slimay(m): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2019
She should post her nudes and videos. So we could address the situation with all evidence.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2019
At 3 days dry got me hahahahaha. May God deliver us from exes who has completely refused to move on.
Read my signarure.

To make an impact in this world, you must have a genuine likeness for God.
Good Morning FAM and Happy Weekend To You All.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by Enquires: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Are u trying to advertise something

2 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by chitexy: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2019
Enquires:
Are u trying to advertise something

Not an advert but a call for her to desist from her intend evil plan
Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by vibre: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2019
slimay:
She should post her nudes and videos. So we could address the situation with all evidence.
Those in support say ay!!!

12 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by MarianaTrench: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Na wah o
Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by generationz(f): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2019
All these useless wives that will carry Hubby on their heads like gala

If your husband wasn't enjoying the videos and pics , why didn't he block the girl?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by pocohantas(f): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2019
generationz:

If your husband wasn't enjoying the videos and pics , why didn't he block the girl?

That is the question a man would have asked. But women will always be women- making a full grown man look like some helpless victim.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by Thegamingorca(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2019
chitexy:

Not an advert but a call for her to desist from her intend evil plan

You mean an alternative to confronting your hubby directly on the fact that he's not supposed to be mentioning the slut in your presence. What about other exes u know nothing about.

Do you think you are solving the problem by doing this?

Your husband will still Willy nilly go and fvck her in due time
Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by AstroG: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2019
generationz:

A minute silence for the innocent man that will marry this CHAFF cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by AstroG: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2019
pocohantas:

That is the question a man would have asked. But women will always be women- making a full grown man look like some helpless victim.

Poco even you shocked shocked

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by generationz(f): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2019
pocohantas:

I tire o.

I can only go all out for a man who makes visible efforts to distance himself from such a woman, if not, na both the man and girl go chop punishment. No ojoro.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by chinchonglee(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2019
generationz:

I taya... My sista i taya

1 Like

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by Ishilove: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2019
Yeye dey smell. Mscheeeeeeeew
Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by ashawopikin(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2019
vibre:

Those in support say ay!!!
the ay's have it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by Kweenluchy: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2019
What women should understand is that no man is worth the stress. The fact that your husband did not use the block button on her means that he is still interested in what she's is sending.
A man that is cheating is not a small child that doesn't know what he is doing.
So please my fellow women, the next time you see your husband with another woman or entertaining messages from his ex, just face your husband and leave the side chicken alone because your community penis is the problem.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by UIA04(f): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2019
AstroG:

You are calling a lady who made a valid point chaff when your conception was as a result of your mother screwing the family dog? sad ?

It is no wonder why you Astro g seems to be only attracted to ' bitches'.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by nuelsam: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2019
generationz:

all these attention seeking craps for 1like.......... Petty

2 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by Biglittlelois(f): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2019
Kweenluchy:
What women should understand is that no man is worth the stress. The fact that your husband did not use the block button on her means that he is still interested in what she's is sending.
A man that is cheating is not a small child that doesn't know what he is doing.
So please my fellow women, the next time you see your husband with another woman or entertaining messages from his ex, just face your husband and leave the side chicken alone because your community penis is the problem.

Thank you oo, it irks me when women choose to face the side chick instead of her community diick, the horseband will be laughing his idiotic sense out on seeing her rant, nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by Biglittlelois(f): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2019
nuelsam:

Attention seeking really? Let me ask this, if a man was sending your wife his diick and cum videos, what will be your reaction? You will come online and wail on the man or you will face your wife?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by pocohantas(f): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2019
generationz:

I tire o.

I can only go all out for a man who makes visible efforts to distance himself from such a woman, if not, na both the man and girl go chop punishment. No ojoro.

They will come attack you, because they know the importance of divide and conquer - something women are yet to understand.

I have no business with any side-chick, except she is silly enough to enter my lane, directly. Not by virtue of fcking or sending nudes to a grown man.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2019
OBJECTS of Mere Satisfaction.
Nothing Else
Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by nuelsam: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Attention seeking really? Let me ask this, if a man was sending your wife his diick and cum videos, what will be your reaction? You will come online and wail on the man or you will face your wife?
look, dont twist words here...... I replied her according to her quote.... Like she was tryna make it seem like the man was enjoying the nudes and all..... Even though she wasnt behind the scene,she kinda judged the man already.....so save ur questions.
Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by generationz(f): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2019
nuelsam:

Have you finished your introtech assignment? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by Biglittlelois(f): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2019
nuelsam:
look, dont twist words here...... I replied her according to her quote.... Like she was tryna make it seem like the man was enjoying the nudes and all..... Even though she wasnt behind the scene,she kinda judged the man already.....so save ur questions.

Funny thing is she didn't judge, she condemned the wife's action and asked a valid question, same way I asked you questions, but you are too slack to reason like that.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by Biglittlelois(f): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2019
AstroG:

A minute silence for the innocent woman that will marry you.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by WildChild00(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2019
Ministry of women affairs, they're all here to discuss grin cheesy
Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by nuelsam: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Funny thing is she didn't judge, she condemned the wife's action and asked a valid question, same way I asked you questions, but you are too slack to reason like that.
yeah...yall have been like this from time inmemorial...playing dumb cards like every guy is a gaddam fluke.....even a six year old could sense the fact that she was indirectly saying that the man was enjoying nudes sent to him cos he didnt complain on SM, hence the wife should Shut the heck up.........now tell me, whose thinking faculty is shitty here..........what a joke

1 Like

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by 24kmagic: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Shameless women.
Both the wife and the husband's ex are all shameless

Spits

But wait oooo, na so pr!CK sweet reach? Chai!
Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by princfred(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2019
generationz:

Have you finished your introtech assignment? undecided
Chai babe you are wicked. I'm in pains with the guy now.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
At 3 days dry got me hahahahaha. May God deliver us from exes who has completely refused to move on.
Read my signarure.

To make an impact in this world, you must have a genuine likeness for God.
Good Morning FAM and Happy Weekend To You All.

Good Morning to you.. cool
And Amen to your prayers shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ I'm 22 Today (pic) / Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.