Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Why Would Someone Ask What Kind Of Job Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would Someone Ask What Kind Of Job Do You Do? (359 Views)

Why Would Someone Ask If You Have An Older Brother? / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Someone Ask What Kind Of Job Do You Do? by mamagee3(f): 2:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Hi all, why would someone ask what kind of job do you do?
Re: Why Would Someone Ask What Kind Of Job Do You Do? by joe4real12: 3:59am On Apr 27, 2017
To size u up
Re: Why Would Someone Ask What Kind Of Job Do You Do? by TeeFriz: 5:40am On Apr 27, 2017
As rightly said by the dude above me...and that's just a big poo...whats your business with my job? Is it your job angry
Re: Why Would Someone Ask What Kind Of Job Do You Do? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
mamagee3:
It depends.
# Curiosity
# Looking for gossip material tongue
# concerned about some peculiar habits smiley
Re: Why Would Someone Ask What Kind Of Job Do You Do? by Fuckshiit: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cös he wanna schedule Ur "fûçk-days"
Re: Why Would Someone Ask What Kind Of Job Do You Do? by Softorgasm(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
mamagee3:
mtcheww

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Amosun And President Buhari’s Assistant Abike Dabiri Set To Become In-laws / Top 10 Amazing Reason We Dream / Controlling Vs Loving!!!(exclusively Babe)redb!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.