Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k (4897 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 27, 2017
An unidentified university girl has cried out after her Friend’s father came for her. According to the lady, she slept over at her friend’s house during the holidays and she met her friends dad.. and since then, he couldn’t get his eyes off her.

Read her Story Below, Followed by the chats they had on whatsapp:

Good Morning Joro. Am a big fan of your blog. I visit daily. I have an issue of my own. My friends father is on my case. I stayed over at their house for holiday when I met him and he couldn’t get his eyes off me. He asked for my account number so he could send us money. We were 4 who stayed at their house but he’s been on my case.

He sent me 900k some days ago. I was in shock. Am still in shock. I don’t know what to do. I just called my suster who said I should keep the money and block him. Am so confused. Have never done these before to sleep with an older man. But am tempted I won’t lie. He said he has bigger surprise for me. he is not like them old baba sugar men. He’s cool looking. Am confused joro. I sent you the chats this morning.

Read the chats between them below

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/189376-2/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, seun

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 27, 2017
Wahala dey

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Call me lexy boy...lol...to them PYTs on Nairaland, you can call me by my name Jimmy boy and rub my potbelly... I have surprises for you as well...

10 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Yourbestie(m): 2:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 27, 2017
doctorkush:
Call me lexy boy...lol...to them PYTs on Nairaland, you can call me by my name Jimmy boy and rub my potbelly... I have surprises for you as well...
Moment dem see young fine girls, Dem dey easily forget say dem don old,which one come be "Call me lexyboy", lool agbaya.!! cheesy

#YOLO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Defaramade(m): 2:37am On Apr 27, 2017
Mtcheew, agbaya buruku undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by SirMichael1: 3:13am On Apr 27, 2017
undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Thus Joro of a guy sef with all these interesting stories....
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by joe4real12: 3:58am On Apr 27, 2017
Falling in love no sabi age jor.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by duduade: 4:23am On Apr 27, 2017
Abeg how do I contact this girl I need the money!!! Or better still the mans contact.... This go be berra business!!!!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by locosis007(m): 4:46am On Apr 27, 2017
this definitely a seductive one.

the tot her tempting to sleep with the man has already made her weak. if she goes to Lagos. she gonna be bleeped hard.

ladies and money are twins. SIAMESE TWINS

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Cal me by name cal me lexyboy wink
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Why the man dey toast like pastor
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Alphamale2017(m): 5:27am On Apr 27, 2017
so long its joro don't bother writing a 500 word article all in the name of advise . almost all of that guys story are as fan as Kim k'. ass
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 27, 2017
Make she roger am into my account if the best thing she can do is crying out.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Zaheertyler(m): 5:43am On Apr 27, 2017
she wan return the money.. if I slap her eh it will affect the her And her course adviser...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 27, 2017
Ah Don bili vit
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by AuroraB(f): 6:00am On Apr 27, 2017
Pe mi l'oruko, fami ni irugbon cheesy

I don't believe the story though undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Rubbish... So, he just wired in #900k just like that? Why not #500k? Why not #1m? Why make it #900k? Was he afraid of making it #1M?

So, she stayed with them and just like that received #900k after the holidays?

Somebody should castrate this Joro of a guy.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by 7footre(m): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2017
People no de fear God again gan see as lexy boy just de put God God everywhere, Shey if na old testament now thunder and lightning for don settle him case.... issorai

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by sisisioge: 6:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Na correct Lexy baby, Lexy darling, Lexy sugar, Lexy boo, Lexy honey, Lexy dude...by the time I finish all the words with Lexy as prefix for him head my money go don reach the 30billion Davido promised.

Babes...your friend's dad is asking to be scammed, please indulge him grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by dingbang(m): 6:46am On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
person like u sef no go think twice and go open leg for d man
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2017
hahahaha,*call me lexyboy*
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by VLongstrider(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Walahi talahi....she should wire it to me. I just checked your profile tho.....
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by vayne(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2017
You will return the money when you are in Lagos,why not return it immediately since she said "she can't accept it" and has already concluded plans on returning it...

Girls...you dey tell small pikin!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Call me by my name
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by SINZ: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2017
This Joro guy and his Tales by Moonlight stories undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Headlesschicken(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2017
grin bloggers n fabrication
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by bizzy500: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2017
hehehehe..... grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by bizzy500: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
see dem so you no fit reture bk angry
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by veinless(f): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2017
lies
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by dacovajnr: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2017
Sometimes it's hard to believe the stories this joro dey share sef... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wonder What Olamide Baddo Would Say To This.... (photo) / lagos student sex videos / See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.