Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos (4895 Views)

This Is Why Women Will Always Be Asking From Men / This Gorgeous Xmas Tree Got The Internet Agog / Checkout This Gorgeous Lady With The Most Massive B@@bs Ever Seen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos by EntertainmentN: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2021

Nursing is a profession that also requires discipline and dedication to ones work; there are several work ethics in different professions and Nursing happens to have its own ethics. The lady in this article is not a model, but a nurse; the Liberian-American nurse shows off her curves on Instagram and this has earned her over 600,000 followers on Instagram.

She posts pictures sometimes of herself on duty and this makes her followers to gush over her and ask for a nice treat due to the fact that she is a nurse.

SEE PHOTOS AND WHAT FANS ARE REQUESTING FROM HER: https://celebrity-profile.com/see-what-fans-are-asking-from-this-gorgeous-nurse-photos/

Re: See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos by Fahdiga(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Most nurses are flirts and they are sweet in bed. I'm talking from experience. as a man if you haven't nacked a nurse before you haven't tasted a proper pussy

2 Likes

Re: See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos by meobizy(f): 2:29am On Feb 24, 2021
Most nurses are flirts and they are sweet in bed.
Nairaland comes again with the generalizations.

as a man if you haven't nacked a nurse before you haven't tasted a proper pussy
One will later find out that at best, this is a 200L Biochem student and at worst, a new entry in a polytechnic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos by EntertainmentN: 4:00am On Feb 24, 2021
like how sweet are they?
Fahdiga:
Most nurses are flirts and they are sweet in bed. I'm talking from experience. as a man if you haven't nacked a nurse before you haven't tasted a proper pussy
Re: See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos by obyrich(m): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
My worst encounter in bed was with a nurse.

1 Like

Re: See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos by chiiraq802(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2021
meobizy:

Nairaland comes again with the generalizations.

One will later find out that at best, this is a 200L Biochem student and at worst, a new entry in a polytechnic.

Re: See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos by Burgerlomo: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2021
cool

Re: See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos by EntertainmentN: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2021
Whistle
Burgerlomo:
cool
Re: See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2021

Re: See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos by BareFacedLies(m): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2021
Is it the same person that is in the 3 pics posted?

(1) (Reply)

Where Decency Has Landed Me. / My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? / “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.