Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... (37622 Views)

Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband / Police Refused To Hand Over My Stolen Keke To Me After It Was Recovered / Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Alisegun(m): 5:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Try not to live your life as a so called 'slay queen' on social media otherwise you'll be attracting the guys who have cash to throw around, take you to club and the wild life you desire. But most times the consequences are bitter. Sigh! Here's another of such cases.

She and her boyfriend had disagreements and he battered her bloody. Read her story;

“I never understood Domestic viloence till it happened to me, We Had An Argument, Though I Was Wrong For Verbally Confronting Him In His House... He Beat Me Up Mercilessly And Shot At Me 3 Times, Then Locked His Door So No One Would Be Able To Come To My Rescue... Finally I Was Rushed To The Hospital, And Carried The Evidence To Lagos Police, He Was Summoned To The Station But Did Not Spend More Than 5Mins... Its Over 10days Now Still Nothing Has Happened... Please I Need Justice, He must Face The Law.”

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/04/lady-cries-out-after-police-refused-to.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by sarrki(m): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2017
That's the real definition of money talks and bullshit walks away

Holy book says money answereth all

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by MrBONE2(m): 5:56am On Apr 27, 2017
That is what she got while worshipping Money instead of GREAT ONE.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by mykelmeezy: 6:02am On Apr 27, 2017
well the tag "RICH" says it all

the police ain't for the poor

aunty go n consult amadioha or ifa

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by DanseMacabre(m): 6:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Most likely guess is that she succeeded some of the guy's valuables and wasn't smart enough not to get caught. Story seems pretty one-sided though.

Observing.

**Modified**

The above theory was before the OP modified the initial post, without adding the girl's version, but it doesn't change the fact that the story still remains one-sided, and that in the absence of contrary information, the theory still stands.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 27, 2017
Nairaland Chairman, house committee on observation. I am still observing

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by donziller(m): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2017
no smoke witout fire, oga rich man come talk ur own b4 i comment... 9ja poo.lice i hail thy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Alwaysking: 6:31am On Apr 27, 2017
She deserve it..

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by ifex370(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2017
No run ooo... Wait till he kills you.. angry

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by lonelydora: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Now I know why people rush to army barracks to call soldiers. We no longer trust our policemen.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by bercarray(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2017
dem Neva beat una,but the guy too no try at all,money cant buy good behaviour tru tru and even a happy home.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by neocortex: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2017
He has probably "settled" the DPO,
get human rights activist involved.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2017
Awwww sorry... It's a call for you to make money as that's what answers in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2017
No matter what, this battery is just too much.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2017
but madam... there are ways to deal with a violent boy-friend... give him dangerous runz girls grin grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by blackaxe78: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Same Nigerian Police? Riliwan Akiolu people!

What do you expect

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by YelloweWest: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2017
sad that guy should be locked up. What an animal

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by johnstar(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2017
So? Wt shuld we do abt dis? Help u arrest d dude? Thunder fire u der
All dis slay queen wey dey form for iG na him we go help u? U dey mad, him for kill u self, use u do ritual
Lyk say him treat u well buy u benz, na happy u for dey o, u go dey talk boo of life, na only wen d guy get moni u dey see gals dey talk boo of life.

Goat

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Dottore: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2017
This happens when babes are out to dig gold. Certainly they dig up charcoal and ashes.
Na now you will understand why retired runs babe keep desperately searching for and screaming "God fearing man"

Nne ndo.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Zedoo(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Haha....

Meanwhile.

Look below
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Damm that hurts, I hope you get justice best you seek the attention of the women right group or sumtin.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by ominilongest(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Alwaysking:
She deserve it..
so you can do the same to your gf...or let someone do that to your sis..she doesn't deserve anything the Guy's a bitch

23 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by eluquenson(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Pathetic, we are human and sometimes i don't feel empathy for such act cos ladies, you all caused it in one way or the other.

Ladies will always want a ready made men, they ran abusive words on the poor guys, but sadness is all what they thought was riches.

Good luck to you single ladies out there.

Meanwhile, the lady should get a competent lawyer

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by oodua1stson: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Sorry but not sorry. With my own personal experience with women and how they can doctor images and stories I refuse to believe her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by rockybellana(f): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by verygudbadguy(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2017
This babe no understand how Nigerian Police dey operate sha...

No be first to report they win case ooo.. Na who drop the largest raba.

#IHateNigerianPolice #BlackIsTheDevil'sUniform

11 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by cold(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2017
MrBONE2:
That is what she got while worshipping Money instead of GREAT ONE.
Domestic violence is not an exclusively rich thing. It could happen in any home; rich, poor, Christian, Muslim and even Atheist homes. So stop blaming the victim for being a so called 'gold digger', 'slay queen', or being too stubborn and take a stand against it.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2017
OMG

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2017
Today will make it exactly 3years,8months, 5days,20hours,15mins, 10secs a boy I sent on an errand ran away with my change.

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) / Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) / Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.