Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

My Encounter With A Maner-less Hungry Girl. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Maner-less Hungry Girl. (6468 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / When Your Dating A Hungry Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Encounter With A Maner-less Hungry Girl. by Titilayooni(f): 4:02am On May 09, 2017
Sunnymatey:
They's dis girl l toasted 4rm Oct. 2016 to Feb 2017. Though she gave me a yes verbally but her attitude shows she didnt mean wat she says. I showered her with love and gift just 2 prove how serious l was. Our meetings always took place around popular eateries in town. In January she requested 4 some cash 2 enable her resume school, l was ready 2 assist except 4 d fact she wanted d money brought 2 her where she live and my late father will disown me if l try dat. Days later a friend brought some foodstuff 4 me, l told her since l rearly cook in my house and minutes later she showed up and spent quality(worthless) time with me but guest what? 'She is not in d mood'. Well, nothing spoil l saw her off with d goody bag of foodstuf with some cash. An attempt 2 make her visit me 4 a 2nd time was met by verbal outburst frm her, but as a mature guy l kept calm. Just yestday after about 2 months she text saying l was nice among all her toasters, dat she is ready 4 me now but need me assist her with skul fee of 36k.
am sure she stored your name with MAGA
Re: My Encounter With A Maner-less Hungry Girl. by roymary: 4:12am On May 09, 2017
Sunnymatey:
They's dis girl l toasted 4rm Oct. 2016 to Feb 2017. Though she gave me a yes verbally but her attitude shows she didnt mean wat she says. I showered her with love and gift just 2 prove how serious l was. Our meetings always took place around popular eateries in town. In January she requested 4 some cash 2 enable her resume school, l was ready 2 assist except 4 d fact she wanted d money brought 2 her where she live and my late father will disown me if l try dat. Days later a friend brought some foodstuff 4 me, l told her since l rearly cook in my house and minutes later she showed up and spent quality(worthless) time with me but guest what? 'She is not in d mood'. Well, nothing spoil l saw her off with d goody bag of foodstuf with some cash. An attempt 2 make her visit me 4 a 2nd time was met by verbal outburst frm her, but as a mature guy l kept calm. Just yestday after about 2 months she text saying l was nice among all her toasters, dat she is ready 4 me now but need me assist her with skul fee of 36k.

Don't talk to her again. She's not into you.
Re: My Encounter With A Maner-less Hungry Girl. by Malayy(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2017
Sunnymatey:
This happened before this sad and shocking experience. Now am in tears, no time for them till l regain masef.
please take heart. na so life be.
i also lost my dad this year. i cant kill myself. life must continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy / Why are yahoo boys like this? / Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.